Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Sad deal
Suspect shouldn't be hard to find
294002799_414443714059054_5752529474593189628_n.jpg

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Fucked up world right now, RIP

Terrible. I'd wager there are very few people with face and head tattoos that are productive members of our civil society. Was this a completely unprovoked attack?

It looks like the suspect has been killed by police.

zhandfull

Reaction score
"Shouldn't this be in the I Love Southern California thread?" - Moderator Emeritus LargeOrangeFont
I was looking through Texas mugshots the other day after being posted in another thread here on RDP. Every State has a group individuals that needs 24 hour supervision. I just wish California wouldn't let them back out unsupervised.

DUN

Reaction score
Really good USAC driver. Another casualty of this wonderful state. RIP

Cdog

Reaction score
Crazy sad deal. Westminster isn't even a bad area either. Really strange situation.

76sanger

Reaction score
Sad deal
Suspect shouldn't be hard to find
294002799_414443714059054_5752529474593189628_n.jpg
Just because, comes into my town and I see him, the cops will be looking for a very long long time for his decayed bones. I hate these fucking scumbags nowadays. White,black brown what ever color....its time for real justice to be dealt out. If these POS's new that their lives are in jeopardy, almost all of this shit would go away.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

boatpi

Reaction score
There maybe more to this as a police investigation continues.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Crazy sad deal. Westminster isn't even a bad area either. Really strange situation.
Westminster isn’t exactly a great location either…..especially this area. I definitely wouldn’t let my wife go jogging after sunset or early in the morning. My buddy lives 2-3 streets down Westminster from this.

boatpi

Reaction score
Well that turns out Evan‘s may have fallen on some unfortunate times , a little news report last night pretty much described him as a local transient hanging around the area recently.

Cdog

Reaction score
Westminster isn’t exactly a great location either…..especially this area. I definitely wouldn’t let my wife go jogging after sunset or early in the morning. My buddy lives 2-3 streets down Westminster from this.
It’s no Anaheim Hills but it’s not florance & Fig either. Sad deal.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It’s no Anaheim Hills but it’s not florance & Fig either. Sad deal.
That's what I was thinking. It's not super high end, but I did work in Watts, Bassett and Pomona.
There are probably more places I wouldn't jog at night now than 5-10 years ago.

Dunerking

Reaction score
Terrible to hear about Bobby East(RIP) talented race car driver…at least that scumbag is laying next to his victim instead of wasting taxpayers dollars rotting in jail.

rrrr

Reaction score
This is sad. I had many interactions with Bobby and his dad Bob while crewing in USAC. Bob developed the BEAST chassis for midgets and sprints, and it was the hot setup for years. It also played a part in Bobby's success in USAC midgets.

Bobby was a friendly guy and a respected competitor. My heart goes out to his family.

Dettom

Reaction score
So tired of these shitbags roaming the streets seemingly at will, enjoying very lax parole and probation laws. Yes, he got whacked, but the victim is still gone and in my view, you couldn’t kill that POS enough times to make up for the damage he caused. Sad and unnecessary.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
If theres anything Ive learned recently. you cant control who and how you love.

dude sounds like a real POS, but his sister has a right to grieve. she is not making him out to be a saint, she is dealing with the loss of her brother-- good, bad or indifferent.

yall should keep your comments reserved to the shitbag. leave the sister alone

playdeep

Reaction score
This is sad. I had many interactions with Bobby and his dad Bob while crewing in USAC. Bob developed the BEAST chassis for midgets and sprints, and it was the hot setup for years. It also played a part in Bobby's success in USAC midgets.

Bobby was a friendly guy and a respected competitor. My heart goes out to his family.
Watched Bob East Sr. race at Ascot...
He was fast&smooth.
His son was not quite as banzai but equally smooth...always wondered why his career was short lived.
The Beast cars were nearly unbeatable back in the day.
Jeff Gordon drove them all the way into Nascar.
rrrr...is Beast still in business in Indiana?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
For every piece of shit out there wondering the streets, there is a family or a family member that still loves them. I'm sure it doesn't help that the "surviving" family will sue that department for millions regardless of circumstances. They have a right to grieve, but honestly, if you loved one is an obvious piece of shit, maybe grieve out of the public eye.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

dude sounds like a real POS, but his sister has a right to grieve. she is not making him out to be a saint, she is dealing with the loss of her brother-- good, bad or indifferent.

Yes, we surely can't pick our family. I have a brother who would probably disown me for my political and monetary views, and I have a sister I haven't spoken with for years due to her drug use.
Family can be a gift or a curse, but common blood doesn't make us the same types of people.

grumpy88

Reaction score

Bull shit ! There are true victims from this ass hole who are grieving. Fuck her !

Dunerking

Reaction score

I feel like she is misleading people by saying he “passed away” she should disclose the real reason he “passed away”. And maybe a little consideration to the families her brother decided to disrupt forever.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Bull shit ! There are true victims from this ass hole who are grieving. Fuck her !
ya but not from her.
I feel like she is misleading people by saying he “passed away” she should disclose the real reason he “passed away”. And maybe a little consideration to the families her brother decided to disrupt forever.
grasping at straws there arent we? guilty by association, is that what were coming to??

yall are acting no better than the lefty radicals that we bitch about right now.

I expect better of this place. very disapointed right now

Dunerking

Reaction score
No straw grabbing here…and who is sticking her with guilt. It just read her statement of her brother passing away as a tragedy…but his passing in no tragedy. But your free to feel sensitive for her and her loss.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Some are raised different than others, that is a fact. Some were taught to pray for lost souls, even those that did unspeakable things.

After finding out a loved one died, regardless of the reasons, social media is the modern way people notify others. I don't know what the sister's following is like, but it could be she herself has possibly more "normal" people in her circle. She did not say "last night my brother was murdered by police officers", which seems to be a more common claim.

Not one of us here is a saint...I don't believe. I'd probably venture to say some of us may even share blood with some poor excuses for humanity. Some will admit to it, others may not even know it.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I'm out . . . I don't give a F if it's my Son, Daughter, Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, . . . if You pull that shit, looking that way , and on parole, running from the law with warrants. . . . I'll be the one to pour the gasoline over You and light the match Myself . . . sorry.
At some point people need to be held accountable for being 'Human'.
This piece of shit was NOT.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Anybody know a motive? Was it a robbery, car jacking or just a random murder?

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
I raced with Bobby for many years and his dad built two of my race cars. I was good friends with his parents and his sister married one of my best friends.

Bobby was a very talented driver and was definitely going places in racing. He was a factory Ford driver and was in the correct situation to have a great racing career. It's a crying shame the toll drug addiction takes. Even a strong group of family and friends could not prevent his demons from getting the best of him. RIP, my friend!

Last edited:

playdeep

Reaction score
I raced with Bobby for many years and his dad built two of my race cars. I was good friends with his parents and his sister married one of my best friends.

Bobby was a very talented driver and was definitely going places in racing. He was a factory Ford driver and was in the correct situation to have a great racing career. It's a crying shame the toll of drug addiction takes. Even a strong group of family and friends could not prevent his demons from getting the best of him. RIP, my friend!
Always wondered what caused his demise...
Kind of a Tyler Walker deal sounds like.
Watched Al Unser Jr. basically do the same thing with drugs&alcohol.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Always wondered what caused his demise...
Kind of a Tyler Walker deal sounds like.
Watched Al Unser Jr. basically do the same thing with drugs&alcohol.
I raced with Bob Walker and knew Tyler since he was a kid racing go karts. Tyler's down fall was not that all unexpected. He was spoiled rotten and cocky as fuck. I personally liked Tyler but many did not. He was a very talented driver and had ball's of steel.

The driver with a drug problem that caught me by surprise, was Aaron Fike. He came from a great family and was firmly entrenched in Nascar and sponsored by Ebay. I think his girlfriend at the time dragged him down the dark road of heavy duty drugs. Thankfully Aaron is now clean and sober, found God and has a beautiful wife and kid's.

rrrr

Reaction score

Bobby was a very talented driver and was definitely going places in racing. He was a factory Ford driver and was in the correct situation to have a great racing career. It's a crying shame the toll drug addiction takes. Even a strong group of family and friends could not prevent his demons from getting the best of him. RIP, my friend!
I didn't know this. Addiction is a terrible thing.

:confused:

rrrr

Reaction score
I raced with Bob Walker and knew Tyler since he was a kid racing go karts. Tyler's down fall was not that all unexpected. He was spoiled rotten and cocky as fuck. I personally liked Tyler but many did not. He was a very talented driver and had ball's of steel.

The driver with a drug problem that caught me by surprise, was Aaron Fike. He came from a great family and was firmly entrenched in Nascar and sponsored by Ebay. I think his girlfriend at the time dragged him down the dark road of heavy duty drugs. Thankfully Aaron is now clean and sober, found God and has a beautiful wife and kid's.
Aaron was a really good driver. I first met him and his brother AJ at the Copper World Classic in 1999. I think they were 17 and 19 at the time. I was crewing with RFMS when Aaron became the youngest USAC driver to win a Silver Crown race at Richmond. I helped out the team whenever I was in Indiana, when they were racing near an IndyCar event, or at the Chili Bowl. Aaron took a third place finish in Tulsa in 2001, I think. My memory fails me.

Aaron was injured a couple of years before he was caught with heroin. He was prescribed painkillers, and within six months had a really bad deal go down with his dad when Don found out he had been buying pills and driving while using. He cleaned up, I thought he was doing great.

When he began driving for Red Horse Racing in the truck series, I was sure he was going to make it to the bigs. But then came the bust. It was such a letdown. I was shocked. I kept in touch with AJ for several years, always asking how Aaron was doing. The turnaround he made was a blessing. I'm very happy he is doing OK now.

My wife with Aaron and AJ at the 2002 Turkey Night Grand Prix at Irwindale. Those were fun times.

14973733638_5e131462f8_c.jpg

Last edited: