WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NASCAR commercial(s)

ikester

Reaction score
Watching over the last couple of weekends and the commercials show upcoming races with drivers who have won at these races in the past (?) or maybe they are drivers who have performed well, and then included in these commercials is 'Bubba Wallace', like he has been at the top or something. Is it because he is black ? I think maybe so and what a crock of crap it is. First the guys wants to be treated like all the others..... well maybe not, maybe he wants to be treated better, differently because he is black. Whatever it is you gotta earn it and so far he hasn't earned it and has a long way to go just like all the other drivers. But then again maybe he can't earn it.

fmo24

Reaction score
I’m sure it’s a behind the scene agreement with his new car owner.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Although I somewhat agree with the direction your going with this...I have to tell myself, one of the best players in basketball, possibly one of the most well known sports stars in history, started a race team so there is going to be a lot of focus on that, regardless of driver.

hallett3

Reaction score
Bubba Wallace doesn’t have what it takes to be a winning driver. You can throw the best equipment at a driver and if he doesn’t have the talent you will fail down the road. He might, and I say might win a race like a super speedway, but that’s about it. He’s not a Kyle Busch, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt, Tony Stewart or any other driver that has been successful. He’s a Michael Waltrip kind of racer. His biggest failure was playing the race card. Fans don’t like it. You earn it as a driver, not because of the color of your skin. Also he would get his clocked cleaned at the chili bowl that’s for damn sure.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1614376053847.png