WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NASCAR

Havazoo

Reaction score
NASCAR has been handed the opportunity of a life time and you watch they’ll fuck it up. With this Covid BS and more people staying home looking for some good motor sports to watch NASCAR decides to join the political battle in promoting racism, the BLM brand and unity.
Give me a break, every time I try to reengage they piss me off. There is no racism in motor sports....

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Bubba, Bubba, Bubba, Bubba, Bubba, Bubba, Was there a race yesterday or was it a promotional video of black lives matter. Every other word out of the announcer's mouths was bubba this and buuba that. Fuck bubba. They even threw his name in there on the last lap crash. Fuck Nascar!!

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Bubba, Bubba, Bubba, Bubba, Bubba, Bubba, Was there a race yesterday or was it a promotional video of black lives matter. Every other word out of the announcer's mouths was bubba this and buuba that. Fuck bubba. They even threw his name in there on the last lap crash. Fuck Nascar!!
He did run the best I have ever seen him run so there was some reason to talk about him. They didn't talk that much otherwise about him.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
This was ESPN this morning. Didn’t say who won, just this. Nice story line but winner would be nice as well.
D123BB91-AA0B-4148-B06B-93A060BB1257.jpeg

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
I thought it was a good race. My driver didn't win but but he did smash the fuck out of #2. Just because Bubba got a new car dosen't mean he learned to drive any better, his own teammates didn't draft with him.

Cdog

Reaction score
HAHA! F Napcar. What a fucking disgrace......

nowski

Reaction score
I thought it was a good race. My driver didn't win but but he did smash the fuck out of #2. Just because Bubba got a new car dosen't mean he learned to drive any better, his own teammates didn't draft with him.

I thought it was a great race to, especially (not hearing the name Bubba once) when Berger drained that Eagle Putt on the 18th, the track was in excellent shape as well...

DaveH

Reaction score
all this bubba talk....and yet now the new face.......a female arab driver in one of the other series of wokecar is grabbing headlines.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
all this bubba talk....and yet now the new face.......a female arab driver in one of the other series of wokecar is grabbing headlines.
Don’t follow anymore so when I read your post thought it was a joke.
Looked it up and sure as shit you are correct, female Muslim driver in NASCAR....I’m living in a world of Saturday Night Live skits...but it’s real and not very funny.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
the good days of nascar. awsome !!
I grew up watching those 70s Nascar races.... entirely different brutal low tech vehicles.... I'm not sure we can compare yesterdays/ todays Nascar .... nice that nobodies dying in the crashes anymore. Advances in safety have been amazing.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I grew up watching those 70s Nascar races.... entirely different brutal low tech vehicles.... I'm not sure we can compare yesterdays/ todays Nascar .... nice that nobodies dying in the crashes anymore. Advances in safety have been amazing.

Safety, Smafety. Back when drivers had balls and fists. Not Manbuns and frapachino's.

DaveH

Reaction score
Don’t follow anymore so when I read your post thought it was a joke.
Looked it up and sure as shit you are correct, female Muslim driver in NASCAR....I’m living in a world of Saturday Night Live skits...but it’s real and not very funny.
the irony is........if this new gal popped up a couple years ago.....then i wold have said "ok fine lets see what she can do"......but now in this new world we live in we all know its nothing more then a PC stunt and woke awareness and not because its someone that actually can be competive.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well at the least @ 80 years old Morgan Shepard has Parkinson's under control and will be back this year. :)
DF6F47A7-F11D-4568-99C8-FCBB1D62AF85.jpeg

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Not to change the point fellas but did anybody else notice MJ & Strahand have similar messed up fingers from their sports days?

Hydroman55

Reaction score
the irony is........if this new gal popped up a couple years ago.....then i wold have said "ok fine lets see what she can do"......but now in this new world we live in we all know its nothing more then a PC stunt and woke awareness and not because its someone that actually can be competive.
Agreed sir....my issue with this crap, it’s being forced upon normal hard working non racist folks. Social engineering thrust upon 80 percent of population by 20 percent.
Any American institution is targeted by these radical POS with a very sad byproduct of ....racism that never existed.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score

I would gladly watch the 70's or 80's cup racing versus todays joke show.....

computer scanned tracks, computer generated everything, no thanks

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I would gladly watch the 70's or 80's cup racing versus todays joke show.....

computer scanned tracks, computer generated everything, no thanks
Agree but I also am enjoying taped Nascar today.... embarrassed to say it but I fast forward waiting for wrecks and then go to last 10 laps. Thats about all I need. Driving three wide at 195 mph is something hard to even imagine. if somebody farts its over!

robby dmax

Reaction score
This is my take on Wallace, he will get all of this year behind the wheel no matter what. Starting next year with Hamlin and Jordan he better start producing, the years of riding around without results are coming to a end. This is the best equipment he’s ever been in. Hamlin has a lot of pull with the alliance with JGR. I think MJ is a shitty owner in the NBA, but in NASCAR sponsors won’t put up with it for very long. He is a decent plate racer but we shall see. I didn’t care for his bullshit at all last year.
He is a 2 bit race car driver that won’t do shit this year!!

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for Honda, Subaru and Kia to hit the track. LOL
After that noose embarrassing indecent, is it still PC to call it "Neck car"?

playdeep

Reaction score
There are PLENTY of others drivers in the lower series that are 10X's the driver that POS is!!!! Put Matt Crafton in that car and it's a top 5 car every week no questions asked!!!!!

Matt Crafton's been doing a lot of Dirt modified racing lately against top notch competition.
He drives for a friend of mine&another good friend crew chiefs for him.
Saw him run the Wild West shootout in Az. last month.
He's been doing pretty well.
...good guy

nowski

Reaction score
I'm sure glad I spent a lot of time at Riverside Raceway back in the day, today's nascar fans haven't a clue what they missed. Good racing, and no B.S. narrative for starters...