WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Natural Immunity...

Lumpy

Reaction score
As far as I know,

My son (19) and I (53) got the original variant back in November of 2020 (proven and documented). Son & I are the only souls that we know of that had it...didn't get vaxxed and haven't got it again. Ya....read that again. I know a few that got it then got vaxxed only to get it again but not as bad. One person I know got the original...got the first shot then went into the hospital and was told "you got the shot too early" only to go back 5 months later...get the second shot and got covid two months after that.

So as sideways as RDP can get...I want facts...if you go political I'll chew you up...again...FACTS.

Whatchya got?

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
You can go back to grad school bio to understand if you gave natural immunity your done. Chicken pocks, smallpox you beat it your done. To me it looks like the damage is being done by the jab. CDC just announced that 90% of all deaths from Covid had four or more Co- morbility. I’m 100% convinced that the 5 million that Obama gave to Wuhan was for election day. And I am 100% done with this shit show

DWC

Reaction score
I got vaxxed last July, got the Vid in August and haven’t got it again. The latest flu/cold/Cron went through the family Christmas week. Wife and i are Vaxxed and didn’t get it. Son, daughter and daughters boyfriend all tested positive.
I only got vaxxed so i didn’t have to wear a mask at work. Wife did because of health issues. Kids didn’t because there’s no reason to when you’re 26/24. I’m not for it or against it. To each their own.

adam909

Reaction score
I got it thanksgiving 2020. Didnt really affect me. I do not have any of the jabs. tested positive today. Round two has been punching me good..

Lumpy

Reaction score
I got it thanksgiving 2020. Didnt really affect me. I do not have any of the jabs. tested positive today. Round two has been punching me good..
Keep us posted! Very interested...had it the same time. Hit me real hard back then. Been exposed many times since but nothing. How old are you? Any pre existing conditions? What about your family? As I said in my OP...very interested in FACTS. Hope you and yours are pulling through it!!!

dspracing

Reaction score
I got vaxxed last July, got the Vid in August and haven’t got it again. The latest flu/cold/Cron went through the family Christmas week. Wife and i are Vaxxed and didn’t get it. Son, daughter and daughters boyfriend all tested positive.
I only got vaxxed so i didn’t have to wear a mask at work. Wife did because of health issues. Kids didn’t because there’s no reason to when you’re 26/24. I’m not for it or against it. To each their own.
Despite being a fact thread, what are you attributing the fact that you didn’t get it to - the vax or the natural immunity?

Personally I’m a strong believer in natural immunity. However, the new variant, if it is even COVID at all, has me wondering. The fact that being vaxxed seems to only increase your chances of getting it is really interesting.

If we can depend on natural immunity, omnicron will be the end of COVID. If we can’t or natural immunity doesn’t protect you against new variants, COVID will be forever. Interesting part to the second half is perhaps COVID is simply the new flu or common cold.

DWC

Reaction score
Despite being a fact thread, what are you attributing the fact that you didn’t get it to - the vax or the natural immunity?

Personally I’m a strong believer in natural immunity. However, the new variant, if it is even COVID at all, has me wondering. The fact that being vaxxed seems to only increase your chances of getting it is really interesting.

If we can depend on natural immunity, omnicron will be the end of COVID. If we can’t or natural immunity doesn’t protect you against new variants, COVID will be forever. Interesting part to the second half is perhaps COVID is simply the new flu or common cold.
I’d say natural immunity based on the fact i got it the first time 30 days after getting vaccinated. It’s a weird deal though. My wife and sons GF didn’t get it from him either. Wife is vaxxed and his GF isn’t. His GF sat next to him for 5 days while he was sick. She said she’s never had the Vid but who knows.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Vax - immune response to spike protein. If this mutates in a variant, your immune system doesn’t respond and you’ll get it.

Natural immunity - immune response to all 29 (might be 27) proteins. If one protein mutates, you’ll still respond to the others.

WildWilly

Reaction score
just finishing up round 2. First was July 2020 so right about the projected 18 months of expected natural immunity. First round was far worse for me than this time, This round kicked my ass for a solid 5 days of congestion, cough, aches etc. but not nearly the extremes as the first time and the O2 issues.

pronstar

Reaction score
just finishing up round 2. First was July 2020 so right about the projected 18 months of expected natural immunity.

Where did you get the info that natural immunity only lasts 18 months?

WildWilly

Reaction score
Where did you get the info that natural immunity only lasts 18 months?

I don't recall specifically but after having it once, last year while asking the questions and digging around that seemed to be a general consensus from a few studies and dr's. Appears it aligns to my own personal experience but I' not speaking for others. I also see that there are Dr's and groups that advocate the recovered patients have as good or better protection than the Vaccine recipients, and should be included in any vaccine requireents. Then again...who knows what you can believe

badgas

Reaction score
My Unvaxxed 25 year old daughter had it April 2021 with positive test. She was pretty sick for 10 days fevers, nausea, cough, head aches , loss taste and smell etc. She said it was like a bad flu. She just had round 2. Tested positive on Sat Jan 1st by Wed the 5th she was out on 5 mile hike. Round 2 was just like a normal cold. My Son in Law also had it April 2021 but did not get it this time and they were together the entire time.....maybe he had it and no symptoms ?

Close friend and neighbor female late 50's unvaxxed had it Aug 2020. Has round 2 right now. Both times confirmed with PCR tests.

I did hear a doc the other day describe this new variant and why it is evading natural and vaccine immunity. He said that it replicates so fast in your nasal cavity that you get this head cold where you can test positive and it's not really even in your blood where antibodies either from vax or natural infection can do their job. He also said it's a good thing because it's becoming endemic like a cold.

Back to your original question, assuming the tests are legit you can get it more that once.

propcheck

Reaction score
Vax - immune response to spike protein. If this mutates in a variant, your immune system doesn’t respond and you’ll get it.

Natural immunity - immune response to all 29 (might be 27) proteins. If one protein mutates, you’ll still respond to the others.
This is your answer👆🏻 Without typing a 30 page paper on how and why.

propcheck

Reaction score
Also if you like more of the peer reviewed an validated facts on science check out Nature.com they do a pretty good job with publication

Joe mama

Reaction score
Had it August 21 and month later had major head cold with major cough. All good went to Christmas get together and 90% of people there ended up positive by New Years. My girlfriend who got it from me initially got it again. She had mild symptoms and tested positive with PCR. I was expecting to get it again living in the same house with her and her also positive daughter. I got nothing not even a sniffle. How long this last, I have no idea. I’ve never had a flu shot in my life and no covid vaccine. May be luck but hoping it’s natural immunity.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
So the vax targets the spike protein.
But the omicron variant has a mutated spike protein.

This is why folks with the vax get reinfected at high rates.

Natural immunity targets all proteins.

Yep,

Dr Malone and Dr Mccullough both in agreement that prior to Omicron there was not one definitive example of someone being infected twice.

Either they had a faulty test, or no test, and just assumed it was covid one of the times when it was actually just regular corona virus cold, or flu.

I believe Mccullough said that he even pressed the CDC to point him to a single case, with definitive proof of positivity each time, and they could not.

They did however say that the Omicron variant is different enough that it is possible to catch that even if you had one of the priors, but seems to be a rare situation.

hallett21

Reaction score
Yep,

Dr Malone and Dr Mccullough both in agreement that prior to Omicron there was not one definitive example of someone being infected twice.

Either they had a faulty test, or no test, and just assumed it was covid one of the times when it was actually just regular corona virus cold, or flu.

I believe Mccullough said that he even pressed the CDC to point him to a single case, with definitive proof of positivity each time, and they could not.

They did however say that the Omicron variant is different enough that it is possible to catch that even if you had one of the priors, but seems to be a rare situation.
Rogan said in a later podcast that he’s (McCullough) walked that back.

I can’t remember which podcast but Rogan said he contacted McCullough because he (Rogan) had multiple friends testing positive 2-3x since 2020.

Reactions: DWC

pronstar

Reaction score

I can’t remember which podcast but Rogan said he contacted McCullough because he (Rogan) had multiple friends testing positive 2-3x since 2020.

It’s uncommon, but exceedingly rare or non-existent appears to be an overstatement.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Yes but of those they fell into the category of not a definitive postive on at leat one of the tests. Basically they had a normal cold one of the times. They just think they had covid twice, without a definitive diagnosis.

Until Omicron there hasnt been a known definitive double positive was the clarification they made.

Antigen tests are not 100%
And PCR tests are only reliable within a certain cycle number.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
As far as I know,

My son (19) and I (53) got the original variant back in November of 2020 (proven and documented). Son & I are the only souls that we know of that had it...didn't get vaxxed and haven't got it again. Ya....read that again. I know a few that got it then got vaxxed only to get it again but not as bad. One person I know got the original...got the first shot then went into the hospital and was told "you got the shot too early" only to go back 5 months later...get the second shot and got covid two months after that.

So as sideways as RDP can get...I want facts...if you go political I'll chew you up...again...FACTS.

Whatchya got?

I’ll tell ya this, Lumpy.
In my family, my wife got it first. The OG strain. She is an RT and worked the front..grunt? lines in the beginning before there was a vax and when supplies ran short.
She’s not vaxed and hasn’t had it again.
Somehow the rest of us in the family didn’t get it. I’m 52 she is 51

Some time later my youngest daughter is staying at the bf house more often and they both get the shit.
After they recover from said shit they both get vaxed.(much to my chigrin, they are fairly liberal but keeping in not political)
This was about a year ago they got the Pfizer shot.

She tested positive again last week after feeling shitty. She missed the “so long for now” celebration of my wife’s sister because of it.

I didn’t read farther down than Racey’s post but that’s some of what I got.

Edit****
I should say till Racey’s first post 😂

zhandfull

Reaction score
Facts:
Never had Covid that I know of and have not been in hiding. Worked like normal since day one.

J&J jab in March 2021
Moderna booster in December 2021

Wife was confirmed with Covid Thursday by PCR test. Had headache and fever. Been sleeping next to me nightly.

My work was notified. Safety officer said no symptoms and vaccinated, see you Monday.

Reactions: DWC

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Facts:
Never had Covid that I know of and have not been in hiding. Worked like normal since day one.

J&J jab in March 2021
Moderna booster in December 2021

Wife was confirmed with Covid Thursday by PCR test. Had headache and fever. Been sleeping next to me nightly.

My work was notified. Safety officer said no symptoms and vaccinated, see you Monday.

Do you know your blood type?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Don’t remember blood type. When I was a kid I knew. Don’t remember it being special or rare though.

Thanks.

I saw one inmate that said they had O type blood and got the coof, but I'm curious if any others have had it with that blood type?

Myself and a few others in my circle haven't had it that we know of and they are type O.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I tested positive Thursday not vaxed and first time getting it. O- blood type.

Now if I can get over this worst sore throat I’ll be good. Headache was bad, but I think this sore throat is worse.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Had the horrible Delta in August of 2021 (I was told it was Delta, how they knew I have no idea). It was no big deal for me, over it in three days. Since then I have been exposed 3 times that I know of and have not contracted the virus again. One of those times was when I picked up a family member from the airport and spent about 40 minutes in the car with them coughing almost the entire trip home. Not vaxed and won't be with the current vaccines that are available. Maybe if the plant based vaccine gets approved I'll consider it.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Best man at my wedding just got it for the second time. Not as bad as the first. Hee unvaccinated. 9 months between infections.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
5D573CCC-CFDF-492B-A452-572492D87202.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
Pureblood here with a DGAF attitude who is sick of all this nonsense. Wife and both step-sons are on the BS vax program which I disagree with (Boys are 14 and 12). I had a cold two weeks ago and took a few DayQuil and called it a day. Lost some taste and smell and had a few sore muscles. I pushed through it like it was no big deal. I've been living life as normal and am working closely with others who have been exposed and have tested positive multiple times during the last two years. Whatever, still don't GAF. Mask? Hardly ever as I'm pretty sure they don't work for shit. I only wear it when I need to go pick stuff up from the grocery store. That's all I've got. 😁

Tom Slick

Reaction score
As far as I know,

Whatchya got?
Myself and my family got the kung flu 1-1/2 years ago and haven't been sick since then. No jabs for us either. Sadly the folks that I personally know of that have been poked have not only gotten Covid, but have continually had illnesses ever since. I believe the jabs are jacking up their immune systems and we are going to begin seeing a noticeable amount of people continually getting sick, while those that opted not to get the poke and rely on good health and a natural immune system will do well.

nowski

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong: Every virus known to man has the potential to enter your body through your nose. When that happens your immune system will start by fighting that virus off. With that said why are we testing for a virus with nose swabs versus a blood test? Cost, Fear, Mass Hysteria. Just a thought...

EmpirE231

Reaction score
we're finishing up round 2 at the moment.

Got the OG virus end of December 2020. Wife had 3-4 days of "sinus infection" symptoms and headaches, I had no symptoms and both kids were fine

This time around, wife has had one rough day... fever, chills, headaches, started feeling better the next day, and better the next. Kids and I have a sore throat, light cough. My sore throat is feeling a lot better after 2 days. I'd say kids and I are pretty much back to normal... wife is 80% better.

No jabs for any of us. If it wasn't for my wife testing, I would have just thought it was a sore throat (same w/ the kids). My wife works in peoples mouths (dental hygienist) which is prob why we're catching it.... or the fact that my kids are in person school, no masks. It has been spreading around like crazy this time around. Friends of ours (no jabs) went 2 years without catching it, but it got them a few weeks ago, they had a rough 3-4 days... and then recovered fine. So to anyone thinking, you are not gonna catch it....... you will, or you have, and it was just mild. To most people it is very mild, or like a cold, or even a flu.

also the blood type thing doesn't really hold water for me, because my wife is the type supposedly doesn't get it, but she's had it twice lol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those putting stock in PCR test, they way they are being performed is very flawed. Here is a good article that explains the problems.

LOBOATOMY

Reaction score
Never Vaxed
Got it Late Nov-Early Dec 2020 Kicked my ass 3 weeks
Exposed many times sence, don't care about precautions, I live normally. No symptoms ever.
71 years old
No major contributing factors
Blood Type O neg.
NEVER get the flu/cold/any sickness (no vax for these either)
Them the FACTS

JDKRXW

Reaction score

Whatchya got?

Facts:
Not me, but someone in our house, 20 yrs old - unvaxxed - Sept 2021 became sick with congestion and severe headache for about 5 days. Very low energy for about a week. Positive PCR test. A little over a week for full recovery.

Yesterday, same person as above -- headache, sinus congestion and very low energy. Positive rapid test (PCR test done but no results yet).

I've heard many, many similar stories. Just because you've beaten this once doesn't mean it's completely over.
... and I'm not talking about vaccines

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Facts:
Not me, but someone in our house, 20 yrs old - unvaxxed - Sept 2021 became sick with congestion and severe headache for about 5 days. Very low energy for about a week. Positive PCR test. A little over a week for full recovery.

Yesterday, same person as above -- headache, sinus congestion and very low energy. Positive rapid test (PCR test done but no results yet).

I've heard many, many similar stories. Just because you've beaten this once doesn't mean it's completely over.
I may not be right but the common cold is a Corona virus. Probably why people get it more then once on test. But not to worry Biden is using the playbook obummer did for h1n1 at that is to slowly stop testing people. It will be gone before midterms. ….. but we know when it will be back for 2024 election.

nowski

Reaction score
What are we doing wrong or better put what are we doing right???

Our most recent Covid exposure: Recently went to a funeral back (family member wife's side non Covid related) on 1/15/22 and typically in the church most are masked up. During the reception most of the masks come off including ours, handshakes and hugs are common at least it was in this case. My wife's cousin gives us a call the following Tuesday telling us both her and her husband (both fully vaxxed, they also greeted us with hugs and handshakes) have both tested positive for Covid. To date, neither me nor my wife have any symptoms of Covid or had Covid since it's onset. My wife gets tested weekly at work and I've only been tested once, all negative. We both have our share of health issue's, are we just plain lucky, God watching over and protecting us, is it our somewhat healthy living / life style or all three???

We're both in our early 60's, unvaxxed, non smokers non drinkers, take or daily regiment of vitamins including C, D and Zinc. My blood type is A+ and my wife's type A-.

Sounds to me our God given immune systems are firing on all cylinders, no need to mess with perfection...

Last edited:

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Facts:

The PCR test is very good a detecting a virus, what it can not do is discern which virus. So a positive PCR test could mean you have a cold, seasonal flu, covid 19, Ebola, H1N1, HIV and the list goes on and on and on. The PCR test was removed as an approved testing method for c 19 by the CDC on December 31st, 2021.