WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nauti Shine for the win!!!

blue wonder

Reaction score
Now I’m not one to believe in snake oil products but HOLY SHIT this stuff is good, I bought the starter kit and used all three products and they are all phenomenal, I’ve tried about everyone’s “this is the best” cleaners for a boat and guess what they were all wrong!!!...hands down the Nauti Shine line of products just plain work, from hard water spots on the hull and my outboards to the dirt and grime on my white upholstery, I just pulled the boat out of storage from the winter for the first trip and gave it a once over using these products and she looks amazing, thanks again Nauti Shine people for making an amazing product and no I didn’t get the stuff for free nor was I asked to try any of it but you guys now have a life long customer!!!
6EE53355-BE6A-4E7E-8A9D-C2E731D1FAA5.jpeg
6EE53355-BE6A-4E7E-8A9D-C2E731D1FAA5.jpeg

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be mean but I honestly cannot see the difference in your before and after pics. Maybe the camera doesn't do this justice but the pics look the same.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be mean but I honestly cannot see the difference in your before and after pics. Maybe the camera doesn't do this justice but the pics look the same.

look at the shadow of the boat... not before and after.... even if he did it fast.... or pictures in original post.... are basically exactly 24 hours apart.

blue wonder

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, the sun is messing with the pics but all the pics were taken after I used the product, the last pics were just of a beautiful float down tonight...my dumb ass didn’t think to take before and after pics cause honestly I didn’t have a lot of faith in it working cause like I said I’ve tried them all and nothing has really worked all that well, but hindsight I wish I would have cause it was a HUGE difference!!!

Water Romper

Reaction score
Seems to me your boat is really nice and well kept (indoor storage/garage etc) to begin with so any "cleaner/wax will make it look nice or should I say "nicer" . Its easy to clean a clean boat. (That's a compliment by the way ;) ) Take a 30 year old boat like my old Hallett, stored out doors, previous owner didn't take care of it- Now THATS the true test of clean and shine products. I'll give the Nauti-Shine a shot, who knows, maybe it will put some more life back in the ol' girl.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Another fan of Nauti-Shine here . . . it's worked great for me in both the fresh and saltwater at getting hard-water , scum, and salt stains off. I had some stubborn spots that I had written-off as being permanent . . . I used Nauti-Shine and a magic eraser and looks good as new. I'm sold.

Water Romper

Reaction score
where is it available? Went on-line, Walmart? is it available in the store?