WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nazi Germany revisited...

Wedgy

Reaction score
Nah, The Leftists will skip the camps, and just call up the Excavators to start digging Trenches...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Watched the old movie Red Dawn last night and it really got me thinking how Trump is right that China will own the U.S.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
There's no real middle ground. Those driving the Marxist Left and the conservatives (Trump supporters) who want to save America and our freedoms define the 2 "camps."

The problem I see is there are millions of sheep who have been trained/indoctrinated to hate Trump (Orange Man Bad/TDS) who DON'T REALIZE WHAT THEY'RE REALLY VOTING FOR.

I pray Biden and the Left don't win but should they gain control the sheep will, at some point wonder how we got to this place and by then it may be too late

This country has gotten too soft as the sheep feed on the organic propaganda their media feeds them because they're told it's what's best for them

Wedgy

Reaction score
Good analysis. I too pray for Our Nation.
I was thinking that If the Revolutionary War was to be fought today, God help us. There is a dearth of Patriots in the Northeast, and Atlantic States.

The Alamo would not have had the Hero's such as the Tennessee Rifleman.

Sadly. You could accurately describe the Democrat states who would lose the Revolutionary War today, as The Nation of Pussies.

If they were in Power in WW2, the "Man in the High Tower," could easily be reality.

Misguided citizens who think Trump is Hitler, and that Patriots are Nazi "Chumps," should watch the Netflix show about the annihillation of the Jews in the Scandinavian Countries.

That is the Future that Democrats embrace.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Nah, The Leftists will skip the camps, and just call up the Excavators to start digging Trenches...
This sawed off little runt Reich, worked for maobama, maobama was mentored by Bill Ayers.
Ayers and Dorhn ran the Weather Underground.
See a pattern?
25 million need to be exterminated. That's just a start for them.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
😂 😂 😂

1603648474187.png

National File has obtained a series of photos from the 1986 yearbook of Mark Kelly, the Democrat Senate candidate in Arizona, which show him dressed as Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler for a Halloween party while attending the Merchant Marine Academy.

1603648540613.png

1603648513680.png

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
😂 😂 😂

View attachment 935568

National File has obtained a series of photos from the 1986 yearbook of Mark Kelly, the Democrat Senate candidate in Arizona, which show him dressed as Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler for a Halloween party while attending the Merchant Marine Academy.

View attachment 935572

View attachment 935570
Doesn't matter. He's a demoncrap.
Here he is with a communist muslim infiltrator.
Doesn't matter. The sheep will vote for him multiple times and he'll be installed through rampant voter fraud just like they did with Sinema.
And it'll all be our fault according to the Badge Bunny @530RL .
mark kelly.jpg

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. He's a demoncrap.
Here he is with a communist muslim infiltrator.
Doesn't matter. The sheep will vote for him multiple times and he'll be installed through rampant voter fraud just like they did with Sinema.
And it'll all be our fault according to the Badge Bunny @530RL .
View attachment 935584

Is that Sloth from The Goonies? 😂

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
A little extreme but not off the table either.

So, in the interest of "fair play" should Trump prevail, he should appoint a "Truth Commission" and make "lists" of all those media sources, pundits, congress members (both parties) that were aware of the facts but went on a search and destroy mission against Trump regardless?

Checkmate...

To add; I don't expect an answer, you already said it was on the table.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So, in the interest of "fair play" should Trump prevail, he should appoint a "Truth Commission" and make "lists" of all those media sources, pundits, congress members (both parties) that were aware of the facts but went on a search and destroy mission against Trump regardless?

Checkmate...

Hell just go after those that ignored the pedophilia. Probably round up hundreds.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Sorry Rod, I really had high hopes for you but I can not listen to anyone that supports pedophilia. Whether directly or by denial.

Denial? Fuck Tommy, he's voting for the father of one and perhaps Joe is one himself. But...Trump said Pussy, in a bus, with a guy who was supposedly off the record. Same thing...right?

RodnJen

Reaction score

Checkmate...

Have at it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Denial? Fuck Tommy, he's voting for the father of one and perhaps Joe is one himself. But...Trump said Pussy, in a bus, with a guy who was supposedly off the record. Same thing...right?

Yep

For the record, I have little doubt that Joe is a pedophile and I will call him that from now on when referencing him.
The evidence was clear long before Hunters sloppiness...at least to me.
You know me, I see things without filters.
When a 78 year old creep sniffs and gropes and grabs little girls ON CAMERA over and over, and some adults obviously and directly pull their girls away form his grasp it’s clear to me that is a pedophile.
I don’t need to see the rape kit to know what I’m looking at. It isn’t just an old guy being weird it’s a fucking pervert that has been a pervert for a long fucking time.
It sickens me to see people brush it off and deny it.
For years I’ve said on this site more than once that crimes against children deserve a bullet to the fucking brain when red handed.
Not maybes, or ifs, or accusation, but red handed guilt...March em out back and put a 40 right through their temple while they bitch and whatever.
I don’t want to hear it, save it for St Peter.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Yep

For the record, I have little doubt that Joe is a pedophile and I will call him that from now on when referencing him.
The evidence was clear long before Hunters sloppiness...at least to me.
You know me, I see things without filters.
When a 78 year old creep sniffs and gropes and grabs little girls ON CAMERA over and over, and some adults obviously and directly pull their girls away form his grasp it’s clear to me that is a pedophile.
I don’t need to see the rape kit to know what I’m looking at. It isn’t just an old guy being weird it’s a fucking pervert that has been a pervert for a long fucking time.
It sickens me to see people brush it off and deny it.
For years I’ve said on this site more than once that crimes against children deserve a bullet to the fucking brain when red handed.
Not maybes, or ifs, or accusation, but red handed guilt...March em out back and put a 40 right through their temple while they bitch and whatever.
I don’t want to hear it, save it for St Peter.

But only the Republican pedo's. We elect the Democrats to high office.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Checkmate...

The left is amazed when the govt changes they put in place backfire like changing the Senate approval for SCOTUS to a simple majority.

These Orwell inspired system rigging is assuming a forever democrat majority.

Dumbasses

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
The left is amazed when the govt changes they put in place backfire like changing the Senate approval for SCOTUS to a simple majority.

Dumbasses

And we know what they intend to do to negate the effect of their once again failed policy procedure.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
We HAVE to keep our artillery and be ready.... What makes me the saddest, is having to take care of some of my family, but for years and years they failed to listen....

530RL

Reaction score

Dumbasses

LOL

The Republican-controlled Senate voted 52-48 in 2017 to reduce the vote threshold for confirming nominees to the Supreme Court from 60 to 51.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
We HAVE to keep our artillery and be ready.... What makes me the saddest, is having to take care of some of my family, but for years and years they failed to listen....

I’m perfectly situated for whatever comes.
Not by design, but purely by happenstance.

squeezer

Reaction score

Checkmate...

How is that different from what he is demanding Barr do now?

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
The more I listen to the goings on in the SWAMP, the more I think we need to shit can the WHOLE system and start over.. That is , after we take care of the loonies..

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The last time I checked we didn't "Lock People Up" without a due process...

So we are now arguing semantics?
I sense some real last gasping going on here.
Maybe you should just stop.

Not sure why I’m even engaging you.
Im no angel, but I don’t associate with those who ignore pedophilia, or those who support child gropers.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
LOL

The Republican-controlled Senate voted 52-48 in 2017 to reduce the vote threshold for confirming nominees to the Supreme Court from 60 to 51.

ROFL

The term "nuclear option" is an analogy to nuclear weapons being the most extreme option in warfare. In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court.

Karma a bitch huh 530

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
ROFL

The term "nuclear option" is an analogy to nuclear weapons being the most extreme option in warfare. In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court.

Karma a bitch huh 530

That's his M.O............................protect the Democrats by admonishing Republicans.

It's the classic RINO tactic.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

...............from a corrupt liberal judiciary system.

You left that that little tidbit out. ;)

Sandlord

Reaction score

Sure we do.
We arrest them, and lock them up all the time while they are awaiting trial.
Like Ghislaine Maxwell for instance