WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NBA players defending LeBron

spectras only

Reaction score

Covington took to Twitter on Monday to say that the Los Angeles Lakers star couldn’t “last 10 seconds with me” after several NBA players took aim at him on social media for calling James a “spineless coward” after his fight with Tyron Woodley.

Haha, they got their knickers in a knot.:D One of the NBA player mocked Covington saying no one tell him sticking to fighting. How come, no one tell these primadonnas to stick with playing ball :p

Last edited:

Performance Grips

Reaction score

Covington took to Twitter on Monday to say that the Los Angeles Lakers star couldn’t “last 10 seconds with me” after several NBA players took aim at him on social media for calling James a “spineless coward” after his fight with Tyron Woodley.

Haha, they got their knickers in a knot.:D One of the NBA player mocked Covington saying no one tell him sticking to fighting. How come, no one tell these primadonnas to stick with playing ball :p
They were outraged when they were told to shut up and dribble when they became overly political. Now the tables are turned so its shut up and fight.
These extremely uneducated multimillionaires are a huge problem in America. The only way to fix it is to stop watching. Its currently happening and it will affect them in a big way in they're future contracts. Lebron in particular is ruining ALL sports for ALL future players as he builds his 100 million dollar Bellaire mansion.

Springfield

Reaction score
LeBron may be dipn in the funds for the mansion. He has offered to pay fines and penalties for felons in Florida to enable them to vote, Democrat of course.

530RL

Reaction score
I'd certainly take the 6'8" 250 pounder to last ten seconds against a 5'11" 170 pounder.

80 pounds and 9 inches of reach.

spectras only

Reaction score
I'd certainly take the 6'8" 250 pounder to last ten seconds against a 5'11" 170 pounder.

Have you seen skinny azz Bruce Lee's moves? LeBron is not the heavy weight champ Ali was. Colby is much heavier than Lee and probably nearly as fast. He could wear Bron out in ten minutes moving around him and kick his ass, just saying. ;)

DWC

Reaction score

10 seconds, absolutely. He may last a round or two. Would be bad for him in the end though.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
10 minutes. I think the 10 second estimate is more real.

wallnutz

Reaction score

A round is a lot longer than 10 seconds, but pretty sure LeBum would be done in 15;)

530RL

Reaction score
Have you seen skinny azz Bruce Lee's moves? LeBron is not the heavy weight champ Ali was. Colby is much heavier than Lee and probably nearly as fast. He could wear Bron out in ten minutes moving around him and kick his ass, just saying. ;)

Covington said "couldn't last 10 seconds".

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
There’s no way Lebron would last ten seconds with Colby. You’re not human when you’re fighting at that level.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

I'll bet you $1000 cash on Colby if it actually goes there....Colby would drop him in less than 30 seconds. Shit, after LeTwat got hit 3 times he'd melt.

There is a HUGE difference between someone who runs for a living and someone who fights at the Champion levels of MMA.

There is no such thing as a ten second round, he'd have to fight for at least 3 minutes, 5 if there is a title on the line.

traquer

Reaction score
Who cares , never going to happen lol. Remember the pic of him being carried off court screaming for rolling his ankle

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
😂

playdeep

Reaction score
Never seen a UFC/MMA fighter "carried out of the ring due to cramps"...
lebron-james5.jpg

playdeep

Reaction score
Tennis Elbow can be very painful. 😅

I know him he lives here in Albuquerque.Good dude...Guy's a warrior.
Next time I see him I'll ask him about his Tennis elbow.
I'm sure he'll find it amusing.

He'd drop your ass in less time than it took me to type this.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

I like where your heads at, we can get Bobby "the liberal assassin" V against Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez as the co-main event.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

I sure would hope he could drop a 60 year old man. If not he has more to worry about then tennis elbow....lol 😂

rickym20

Reaction score
Thought this was a cool read. Hopefully more follow this company’s lead.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Tennis Elbow can be very painful. 😅

Ever had it? If you have, it's no laughing matter. Unable to pick up anything, wipe your ass....it's brutal if it's your dominant arm.

Of course there are levels of severity, from "omg I have a paper cut" to "wtf is my arm going to fall off!?!?!".

Then again, since you are a stupidvisor, I doubt you ever did enough actual labor to get it....

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Ever had it? If you have, it's no laughing matter. Unable to pick up anything, wipe your ass....it's brutal if it's your dominant arm.
Then again, since you are a stupidvisor, I doubt you ever did enough actual labor to get it....
I spent 18 years in the field as an apprentice then foreman before I moved up the ladder even higher. Yes I had tennis elbow when I was younger. Hurts about as bad as when I tweaked my back from carrying a pipe machine up and down stairs. Plus many other issues probably caused by playing baseball and football from pee wee thru high school.

rrrr

Reaction score
James finally admits in this tweet what has been obvious for decades:

"The most DISRESPECTED person on earth is THE BLACK WOMAN! I promise you I’ll do my best to change this as much as I can and even more!! LOVE to you QUEENS all over this country and beyond!"

Of course he meant it in the context of the Breonna Taylor decision today, not that black men run from woman to woman impregnating them and then disappearing.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
James finally admits in this tweet what has been obvious for decades:

"The most DISRESPECTED person on earth is THE BLACK WOMAN! I promise you I’ll do my best to change this as much as I can and even more!! LOVE to you QUEENS all over this country and beyond!"

Of course he meant it in the context of the Breonna Taylor decision today, not that black men run from woman to woman impregnating them and then disappearing.
Malcom X quote. Unoriginal mental midget. He has a 7th grade education and no idea of the facts in this case obviously. He's trying to get more followers to get more money. Step up and give all your money away for the social justice cause. Otherwise shut the f up.