WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

Alright...who wins the finals this year?

• LAC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAL

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • BUCKS

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • ROCKETS

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • NUGGETS

• UTAH

• BOSTON

• ANOTHER TEAM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Howard won't last, he's bipolar and can't stand success. He'll do something stupid and build on it

Not with the contract he has. He only gets paid if he performs and he knows the Lakers ultimately don’t need him. It’s going to be one of his best seasons in many years.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Not with the contract he has. He only gets paid if he performs and he knows the Lakers ultimately don’t need him. It’s going to be one of his best seasons in many years.
Optimistism vs Reality

Dealing with him when he was here in Houston showed his inner demons overcome him in time. He'll be good until he gets nicked and then he'll get bored while recuperating. He frustrated the hell out of McHale and Olajuwon. 2 of the greatest players in the paint trying to tutor the big dummy and he basically blew them off. He's lazy and self centered.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Did you watch Kuzma get hot last night? It has only begun. [emoji3]

Naw......You better hope for 100% injury free this season. With AD that is virtually impossible.

Injuries are part of the game and no excuses from this side.

Lets hope everybody stays healthy and we get to see that flakers-Clippers WCF this year. That will be epic

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Optimistism vs Reality

Dealing with him when he was here in Houston showed his inner demons overcome him in time. He'll be good until he gets nicked and then he'll get bored while recuperating. He frustrated the hell out of McHale and Olajuwon. 2 of the greatest players in the paint trying to tutor the big dummy and he basically blew them off. He's lazy and self centered.

He will just have a few more kids.....lol Isn't he like the modern day Shawn Kemp?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Way of the world these days

I understand it but pretty shitty on the high profile nationally televised games.

I would sit out when you play the Bulls or Pelicans...lol

I think they know they can't beat the Bucks regardless ;)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I understand it but pretty shitty on the high profile nationally televised games.

I would sit out when you play the Bulls or Pelicans...lol

I think they know they can't beat the Bucks regardless ;)

I dont like it either but they say his knee is bothering him and that it meets NBA protocol.

You get paid to play so play.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
One obstacle down. Clips dont want to be in the LA Kings house anymore. Gonna leave the Lakers behind and get their own privately paid for arena by their owner. The Lakers will be left sucking off the publics tit...lol

https://apple.news/A7dHaR2onT6CFlwAVcKILdg

Old Texan

Reaction score
Rockets had the Warriors at home last night.....Who the hell were those guys?

If Kerr hadn't been on the bench, one would not have known it was the "Dubs"......:D

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Rockets had the Warriors at home last night.....Who the hell were those guys?

If Kerr hadn't been on the bench, one would not have known it was the "Dubs"......:D

Rockets beat the clippers tonight. Kawhi wasn’t himself because he had to play back to back games. Poor guy. [emoji3]

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Rockets beat the clippers tonight. Kawhi wasn’t himself because he had to play back to back games. Poor guy. [emoji3]

They were actually working on his knee a bit during the game hater.....

AD isn't playing tonight....hmmmmmmm

Old Texan

Reaction score
That was a sloppy game by players and officials.

I loved Austin cheering on the refs to T-up the old man......And then motioning him to leave after he got tossed.:D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
It's been a tough 10 years as a Lakers fan.

Not sure how the rest of the season will go but I think we are on the right track. 2 superstars and a bunch of dudes that seems to have bought into team defense. They are actually fun to watch again.

Good time to be a LA basketball fan....I think it's going to be one hell of a Western conference finals and I have fingers crossed neither team has any injuries.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Ho hum....got anything else?
Clipsblow.jpg

Lakers:rolleyes::D

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Yikes. A loss to the Pelicans is as bad as it can get. Load management sucks.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
ok...since the LAL and LAC fans stay current in this thread....

which Team do you think will hoist the Trophy first in the city of Angels....?? (Los Angeles)
Clippers or Lakers..

from this year on out????

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
ok...since the LAL and LAC fans stay current in this thread....

which Team do you think will hoist the Trophy first in the city of Angels....?? (Los Angeles)
Clippers or Lakers..

from this year on out????

Clips. Better well rounded team. Their stars wont have to play the heavy min the flakers stars will have to for sure.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
What the Clips are seeing right now is every team in the NBA will be gunning for them every night. No more sneaking up on anybody.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
AD is already breaking down. Heavy min at some point will catch up with LJ.

Enjoy your lead in the standings LFs. Lol

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
He got the block to win the game.

They are playing well but are going to have to play heavy minutes all season long. Its a long season.
Yore correct--AD and LJ need to be reasonably healthy for the playoffs in order for the Lakers to have a shot at the title, but the same can be said for the Clips.

And let's not pretend that PG and KL are durable by any stretch of the imagination.

Should be a fun year (for a change).

The Lakers defense is ferocious.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
KL is out for the 3rd straight game with a knee deal.

Next superstar up in PG

Old Texan

Reaction score
And the Beard and Russ just cruise along......:D

Old Texan

Reaction score
I didnt notice earlier but they are 11-3 right now. They seem to be working well together.
Hardin is putting up numbers like no one since Wilt. Russ is feeding off it and killing things on the boards. He is able to get longer periods of rest, especially since he had his knee cleaned out just prior to the season. The shared load gives the rest both need to make it to the [playoffs and still have their legs.

So far so good.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Tough game for the Clips tonight vs Boston. Let’s see what they’re made of.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Tough game for the Clips tonight vs Boston. Let’s see what they’re made of.

KL and PG both playing for the first time together. It will be interesting.

Luka is a future MVP for sure. 35 pt triple double in the third quarter 25 minutes. This dude is the real deal.

All while GSW are down almost 50 points and the GSW coaching staff sits around laughing. Disgusting smug fucks. Earn your money coaches. If it was my team I would light those coaches up in the news and embarrass them.its not a good look.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I’ll play along, Kerr’s not going anywhere those 3 Chips carry a lot of collateral. Nothing to do but laugh and there are those that think these Kids should be able to go straight to the pros. Even Draymond said they don’t what the fuck there doing. Welcome to the NBA. RC Dave needs to move my team up in the standings we’ve won 3 whole games. :D:D:D