WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

Alright...who wins the finals this year?

• LAC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAL

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • BUCKS

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • ROCKETS

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • NUGGETS

• UTAH

• BOSTON

• ANOTHER TEAM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Tough game for the Clips tonight vs Boston. Let’s see what they’re made of.

I grew up 20 minutes from Boston and listen to my Boston sports guys on Direct TV and they are putting it out there this could be the finals preview. Who knows? If I did I'd be a bettor and not have to go to work tomorrow.:p

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I’ll play along, Kerr’s not going anywhere those 3 Chips carry a lot of collateral. Nothing to do but laugh and there are those that think these Kids should be able to go straight to the pros. Even Draymond said they don’t what the fuck there doing. Welcome to the NBA. RC Dave needs to move my team up in the standings we’ve won 3 whole games. :D:D:D

I stand by what I said. Its disrespectful to the players on the court and goes against professionalism.

By the way...i grew up 90 miles away from where they are. Still a SF Giants and 49ers fan. Well Vikings first then 49ers.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I stand by what I said. Its disrespectful to the players on the court and goes against professionalism.

By the way...i grew up 90 miles away from where they are. Still a SF Giants and 49ers fan. Well Vikings first then 49ers.

I’m going to concede I saw that and I did go um, I like to pay close attention to the standings at 20 games in, without injuries it tells a lot.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Geez DILLIGAF they were blown out tonight 142 too 94 my god I’m going to have a long year.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I’m going to concede I saw that and I did go um, I like to pay close attention to the standings at 20 games in, without injuries it tells a lot.

Your a real fan and not a shit stirrer. Lol

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if Curry and Thompson dont play all year, they compketely tank and get the first pick.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
|
Your a real fan and not a shit stirrer. Lol

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if Curry and Thompson dont play all year, they compketely tank and get the first pick.

Shaping up to be a good NBA season.

Thanks Ray

sirbob

Reaction score
Serious question about lenard - hasn't he missed a bunch of games the last few years?

Is it the same injury that he is having now with his knee the kept him out before?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Serious question about lenard - hasn't he missed a bunch of games the last few years?

Is it the same injury that he is having now with his knee the kept him out before?

Not same. Yes he missed many last year and basically the entire previous year

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Load management.....

Last year he was still injured and he worked thru it with the load management deal.

Year before had nothing to do with load management. Spurs mis-diagnosed him and then threw him under the bus.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Denver ending the Rocket streak......Nuggets are bad ass at home and play great D. The west very well could go thru Denver

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Denver ending the Rocket streak......Nuggets are bad ass at home and play great D. The west very well could go thru Denver

I dont think that happens but it for sure is a possibility.

Whoever comes out of the west will earn their trip to the finals.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I expect for the Clips to D up in the third and push it to about a 10 point lead

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Too many t/o by the Clips. Expected as they work all this out but frustrating.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Do you guys have the audio randomly dropout for a second on ESPN?

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Refs want clips to win. I can’t believe they didn’t call offensive foul on that.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Bodies everywhere on the floor. Both teams want this game.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Tie goes to the visitors. Both touched it.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Glad the Clips have real layers now instead of fucking whining primadonnas

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Lakers are looking down at both these teams. [emoji3]

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Well We'll Clip those guys in Boston on 2-13:)
Any strip clubs around the Staples Center? That's why Boston lost....weak legs, weak start.:D:D We'll have Hayward back.
Good Game.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well We'll Clip those guys in Boston on 2-13:)
Any strip clubs around the Staples Center? That's why Boston lost....weak legs, weak start.:D:D We'll have Hayward back.
Good Game.

Ya it was. Boston is better without Kyrie. They are back to playing like they were when he was hurt.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Ya it was. Boston is better without Kyrie. They are back to playing like they were when he was hurt.
Next Wed. ESPN again....Brooklyn at Boston and yes he's a good player but I remember how he was in the playoffs last year. Good riddance.....flat earth whacko!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Friday...Houston at Clips. Another good game coming up.

Old Texan

Reaction score
I dont think that happens but it for sure is a possibility.

Whoever comes out of the west will earn their trip to the finals.
Preseason predictions have Denver in West Finals. They're young and talented and hungry w/o the pressure on the other teams to win now. Have the best big man in the league. Probably the deepest team in the west.

Both LA teams are highly dependent on stars that spend a lot of time in the shop getting repaired. LJ, KL, AD, and PG all have not played full seasons recently due to wear and tear. That is the unknown factor that could very well decide it all. Neither team can afford to lose their big 2 for any extended period.....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Preseason predictions have Denver in West Finals. They're young and talented and hungry w/o the pressure on the other teams to win now. Have the best big man in the league. Probably the deepest team in the west.

Both LA teams are highly dependent on stars that spend a lot of time in the shop getting repaired. LJ, KL, AD, and PG all have not played full seasons recently due to wear and tear. That is the unknown factor that could very well decide it all. Neither team can afford to lose their big 2 for any extended period.....

I had mis read the OG post and thought of the NBA champ. Yes, they could very much end up in the WCF. Everything else is valid but it applies to all teams concerning injuries

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Haters check in...lol
I hate the Clippers, but I hate Boston more.

My enemy's enemy is my friend...

I don't think the Celts are the class of the East in spite of what their record says so far, but great win for the Clips nonetheless.

Go Lakers! :)

Old Texan

Reaction score
I had mis read the OG post and thought of the NBA champ. Yes, they could very much end up in the WCF. Everything else is valid but it applies to all teams concerning injuries
It certainly does, but recent history shows the wear on those mentioned and fact they haven't been playing full seasons last couple years.

Not being negative, just throwing out the reality of it all. Rockets have been in the same situation with Chris Paul last 2 seasons. They needed him in the GS series and he could not go. Westbrook has been pretty durable but his knees are showing wear and his current situation helps not having to carry the load and being able to rest a game here and there. Harden has been durable, but dead legs in the post season. Russ allows him to sit more.

It's a long seasonal chess match, and the younger legs make the difference more often than not. That and their depth are why Denver could very well be the team to beat.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
That was a good game....

Clippers did Clippers things and they will only get better.

Boston gave it away imho and should have won. Why on earth are they running there offense through Smart at the end. Tatum was getting anything he wanted and I think I would rather have the ball in Kembas hands as a creator. Smart as much as I like him as a defender and teammate isn't a good ball handler during crunch time. They are both very similar and I look forward to watching them matchup again when Hayward is back.

I hope the Clippers stay healthy... Kawai looks a little stiff almost like that that leg injury is still bothering him.