WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

Alright...who wins the finals this year?

• LAC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAL

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • BUCKS

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • ROCKETS

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • NUGGETS

• UTAH

• BOSTON

• ANOTHER TEAM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
DH looks like a ghetto barbie doll. WTF is he thinking.

Singleton

Reaction score
Games not aired in China and China in process of voiding contract.
Silvers days are numbered with the revenue $$ going down

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Really? already? Haven't you had enough, Does It Look Like I Give A Lakers Fan that brave smile when I say go clippers....lol

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Really? already? Haven't you had enough, Does It Look Like I Give A Lakers Fan that brave smile when I say go clippers....lol

My head just spun trying to decipher this. Lol

F the Lakers. LFs are about to have their ass handed to them this year. Actually I think its going on 6-7 years now.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Just came home and popped it on ...was halftime.....didn’t recognize Shaq.....did he lose weight?

JD D05

Reaction score
Lakers: 16 championships

Clippers:

I will make you a bet. You do my taxes free next year if the Lakers don't make the Western Finals. If they do I will buy you any bottle of shampoo you want and upgrade you on a Southwest flight.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
The LFs are going to be bitter all year long...lol.

Singleton

Reaction score
I have heard that for the past 10 seasons and still.......0

Neither team has done anything the last 10 years. I just think the Clips are positioned to be better the next 6-8 vs the Lakers.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Hold on to your past LFs....

Clips will just keep building with a great organization and dedicated players.

Dont worry Mrs Rambis and Jeannie Buss have this all figured out

;)

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Hold on to your past LFs....

Clips will just keep building with a great organization and dedicated players.

Dont worry Mrs Rambis and Jeannie Buss have this all figured out

;)
Take a breath. You're gonna be exhausted by april.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Flakers are trying...they just dont have the talent of the Clips.

K-DOG

Reaction score
Love seeing Kawhi dominate Lebron every chance he gets. SDSU!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I may have reached the saturation point for NBA and star player hypocrisy with this China freedom of speech deal. Lebron to me has shown his ass by worrying more about his money than about the character he professes with the political matters he defends.

China has a right to single out US citizens for giving opinions. They have a right to play financial games. Players and the NBA must make a choice who they back. And fans then have a right to support or not support watching and buying tickets. Big game but quite simple.

I choose, Fuck Lebron and Fuck the Chinese. And Fuck the NBA if they silence a US citizen making comments. :rolleyes:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/shaqui...was-right-on-china-controversy-010450698.html

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I may have reached the saturation point for NBA and star player hypocrisy with this China freedom of speech deal. Lebron to me has shown his ass by worrying more about his money than about the character he professes with the political matters he defends.

China has a right to single out US citizens for giving opinions. They have a right to play financial games. Players and the NBA must make a choice who they back. And fans then have a right to support or not support watching and buying tickets. Big game but quite simple.

I choose, Fuck Lebron and Fuck the Chinese. And Fuck the NBA if they silence a US citizen making comments. :rolleyes:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/shaqui...was-right-on-china-controversy-010450698.html

You have some very valid points.

JD D05

Reaction score
No....putting in some work however, Utah will have to be dealt with this year for sure

I'm not a huge fan but I root for them and all. Watching the game last night you can see major upgrades with Green and especially Mudiay over guys like Neto from last year. Mudiay played really good. Mitchell obviously worked a ton on his mid range over the summer. They could be really good.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
First the Lakers and now an ass whuppin put on the Warriors in their brand new arena by the Clips without George playing.

Its a long season but the Clips are going to be on a mission all year.

Been waiting for this for a very long time.

Next up the Phx Suns

Go Clips!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If that mission involves getting your hopes up, only to crush them by the end of the season, then I think they’ll do great [emoji106][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Clips are the real deal this year. Their bench is awesome

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Clippers look good....

The defense will be impressive. That team will go as far as Kawai and LW can take them. LW is so under valued in the league and will be the perfect #3 for getting buckets when the defense tightens up.

I still have high hopes for the Lakers I thought they looked good. They need someone to create when Lebron goes into lazy jack up crap shots with the game on the line mode. Lakers were in that game but they stopped moving the ball and attacking and were dumb for not going to the pick and roll and just trying to dump the ball into AD 400 times in a row in the second half.

They will look better when they get Rondo and Kuzma back but I fear they still need a guy that can get his own shot like a LW or Jamal Crawford (Jamal isn't who he used to be but maybe he still has something in the tank)

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Warriors in their new arena for the first year are gonna be lucky to make first round.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Warriors in their new arena for the first year are gonna be lucky to make first round.

You know I wasnt thinking that until i saw them against the Clips. Clips are way better and not even close right now

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
On the Warriors it’s one game, they are not going to win the title obviously but for the last 5 years different story. If AD goes down season over if KL goes down season over. No team could take the hit the Warriors took and survive. I’m a Warriors fan of 30 years many years of off and on season tickets but it’s got to be put in some kind of perspective.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
You know I wasnt thinking that until i saw them against the Clips. Clips are way better and not even close right now

Western conference is good. They might not even make it to the playoffs lol.