WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NBC NEWS: Hillary Clinton covered up pedophile ring.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Having pride in having enemies shows the lack of character in our resident narcissistic oracle alright. Pathetic kind a fella that shows how insecure he is with himself.

The mere act of “creating” enemies through fabrication to engineer some twisted sense of superiority or “character” seems crazy to me.
Isn’t that more or less he definition of a Megalomaniac?

Andy B.

Reaction score
If you don’t have enemies, you don’t have character.

My brother always reminded me of that.
So the dems have a shitload but noooo character makes sense lol! Don't know the situation with your brother but sorry for your loss..

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
Fine.
Show me the lie.

Bottom line...you got nothin.

You don't want to get me started.
The bottom line is you're not worth the time or effort.

However, I think I already did when you said I sued the City. You knew who I sued as you've just recently posted and it wasn't the City.
Yes, you're a liar.
A bad liar, but still a liar.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

However, I think I already did when you said I sued the City. You knew who I sued as you've just recently posted and it wasn't the City.
Yes, you're a liar.

>goes online
>logs onto RDP
>reads replies in thread participated in
> reads wtg reply
> quotes and responds

tHe bOtToM LiNe iS YoU'Re nOt wOrTh tHe tImE Or eFfOrT.

mocking-spongebob.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Yes, you're a liar.

Lol
It was a general statement. I didn’t feel like looking it up again.
But you did not just sue the Company, as I recall (without bothering to look the stupid shit up again) you also accused the “city” be it councilman or representatives or whoever the fuck it was of all kinds of shit.

You call it lying, I call it generalizing.

Are you going to post how much you got for fucking your neighbors?

Oh, btw, what ever happened with that DUI accusation?
You still flipping out about that?
I assume you never went to the boat race where that one poster wanted to “meet” you?

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
Lol
It was a general statement. I didn’t feel like looking it up again.
But you did not just sue the Company, as I recall (without bothering to look the stupid shit up again) you also accused the “city” be it councilman or representatives or whoever the fuck it was of all kinds of shit.

You call it lying, I call it generalizing.

Are you going to post how much you got for fucking your neighbors?

Oh, btw, what ever happened with that DUI accusation?
You still flipping out about that?
I assume you never went to the boat race where that one poster wanted to “meet” you?

Oh, so now a generalization is not a lie according to you, even though you went into detail showing you knew it was not true. Yes, you are a liar.
I did not sue the City, and you knew it. That's a lie.

The neighborhood was behind my efforts and provided E-mails to assist the case. It was their neighborhood too.
I don't think any up-scale neighborhood wants or wanted huge natural gas compressors or drilling rigs right next to it. These were multiple 1,450 horsepower engines with no sound protections that ran 24 hours per day. They can be heard for miles.
It would have devalued our homes and made a quiet neighborhood into a noisy industrial sound level zone. I don't think anyone, other than you, is stupid enough to think they would not do whatever it took to protect the values and livability of their home.

Yes, an ethics violation was filed against a Councilman within the City. The Ethics Committee upheld my complaint. It was one of only two the ethics committee has ever upheld in the City. It was a blatant conflict of interest which violated the Cities Code of Ethics.
There is something wrong with you.

Again, another typical THATGAY GUY post lying.
The DUI accusation you refer to would be another lie. I don't drink and have never had any issues with alcohol. You on the other hand can't say the same, can you?

As far as any races, I've never had a problem going to any race that I wanted too. If you had been there, I guess you'd know.
You're a lying DICK with the character of a pimple, and always will be. U-B-U forever

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Oh, so now a generalization is not a lie according to you, even though you went into detail showing you knew it was not true. Yes, you are a liar.
I did not sue the City, and you knew it. That's a lie.

The neighborhood was behind my efforts and provided E-mails to assist the case. It was their neighborhood too.
I don't think any up-scale neighborhood wants or wanted huge natural gas compressors or drilling rigs right next to it. These were multiple 1,450 horsepower engines with no sound protections that ran 24 hours per day. They can be heard for miles.
It would have devalued our homes and made a quiet neighborhood into a noisy industrial sound level zone. I don't think anyone, other than you, is stupid enough to think they would not do whatever it took to protect the values and livability of their home.

Yes, an ethics violation was filed against a Councilman within the City. The Ethics Committee upheld my complaint. It was one of only two the ethics committee has ever upheld in the City. It was a blatant conflict of interest which violated the Cities Code of Ethics.
There is something wrong with you.

Again, another typical THATGAY GUY post lying.
The DUI accusation you refer to would be another lie. I don't drink and have never had any issues with alcohol. You on the other hand can't say the same, can you?

As far as any races, I've never had a problem going to any race that I wanted too. If you had been there, I guess you'd know.
You're a lying DICK with the character of a pimple, and always will be. U-B-U forever

A4C15440-7A58-463C-A7C5-DD8DF50EC728.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Did you split the money you got from your shakedown up with those neighbors?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hey Jughead!
Big earthquake out in Cali today!
Lawyer up and sue a fracking outfit, I smell another settlement heading your way!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Hmmmm, been around compressor stations for any years. Never saw any that the engines didn't have sound suppression and spark arrestors.

From the other thread I'm inclined to think this is an unincorporated community so likely no zoning. Sounds like a fucked up deal any way it might have went.:rolleyes:

Loon season has come early this year. Too stupid to fly north apparently......

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
Early on The drilling companies didn't see a need for sound supression, as in being enclosed near populated areas. They insisted on operating as though it was in the middle of large ranch land with no regard to those neighborhoods nearby.
I happened to be one of many who was impacted by these operations and my only recourse was using the legal system. The drilling companies were bullies who thought they could do whatever they wanted to make money.
I live within the main loop of one of the large cities in North Central Texas, and not out in an unpopulated area.
They wouldn't even put up sound walls initially.

Other than THATGUY, is there anyone who doesn't understand protecting neighborhoods?

They have since enclosed the compressors due to numerous law suites, but this is where it started. Mine was first.

Compressor 4.jpeg
Compressor 3.jpeg
Compressor 2.jpeg

Old Texan

Reaction score
Those are large mufflers on top. Before or after?

Also plant sites normally have sound levels to meet. How old are those units?

500bbc

Reaction score

That dumb fuck posted pics in a rural area.
He's a Fucking Idiot

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score

Why are you using the moniker Old Texan?
For someone who uses the word Texan, you know next to nothing about gas sites apparently, or you're playing stupid and asking idiotic question.

Mufflers before or after what?
The noise comes from the motor, the compressor and the cooling system.
The Compressor site currently has noise level requirements and those compressors and system did not meet those standards. The Police department and the City Gas drilling Department confirmed that. In the court documents, the gas drilling company was aware of it too.
Those units were almost new at the time. They have since been removed and replaced. Do you want to guess why?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just a heads up, Jughead will discard any data or facts when it comes to oil and gas.
His mind is made up.

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
That dumb fuck posted pics in a rural area.
He's a Fucking Idiot

You are the "Fucking Idiot [/QUOTE]"
The picture is in the heart of a major city, next to neighborhoods.

Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.
Just because your door is closed doesn't mean there isn't a whole world out there, but then you're not too bright.
Keep repeating what your idiot friends say back to them, and it still wont be true.

Some people are stupid, but Jesus Christ.

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
Just a heads up, Jughead will discard any data or facts when it comes to oil and gas.
His mind is made up.

Your data and facts are certainly questionable, but that still doesn't bother you.
What data or facts are you claiming that I have discarded?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol

Like I’m going to waste time posting up what I did 2 years ago only to have you argue again.

I’m busy Drilling another well.

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
Lol

Like I’m going to waste time posting up what I did 2 years ago only to have you argue again.

I’m busy Drilling another well.

You don't drill wells idiot, you spend all of your time on the keyboard lying.
I didn't ask you to argue about anything, I ask you, "What data or facts are you claiming that I have discarded?"
It should be an easy reply if you're not lying about it.

Go back to drilling whatever it is you think you're drilling. It's a gross thought, but the only thing you are capable of drilling would be your hand.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Why are you using the moniker Old Texan?
For someone who uses the word Texan, you know next to nothing about gas sites apparently, or you're playing stupid and asking idiotic question.

Mufflers before or after what?
The noise comes from the motor, the compressor and the cooling system.
The Compressor site currently has noise level requirements and those compressors and system did not meet those standards. The Police department and the City Gas drilling Department confirmed that. In the court documents, the gas drilling company was aware of it too.
Those units were almost new at the time. They have since been removed and replaced. Do you want to guess why?
Ok genious....Tell us what the highest object seen in your pics is with the 90 deg open, slanted end tip pipe. Note that the log tube it's attached to ties into a flanged header up front.

What comes out of that tube and what is the "oblong barrel" shaped deal that looks just like a fucking muffler? Part 2, is that tube not coming out of the "motor"?:rolleyes:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
WAS THATGAY can be counted on to spread untrue stories. This story has been proven to be false years and years ago, not recently. It was a fabricated story reported on NBC back to 2013 and not current. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52184794/t/new-allegations-state-department-cover-up/#.XR0cQS2ZOOE
Rembember the guy who went shooting into a NY City Pizza place to rescue children because of it. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/...ng-pizza-shooting-fake-news-consequences.html

Can anyone explain why anyone that's rational would have over 30,000 posts between this site and Performance boats in Political? ASK was thatgay. AKA, known as isfull crap.
Wow, does FraudPa have a twin?

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
Ok genious....Tell us what the highest object seen in your pics is with the 90 deg open, slanted end tip pipe. Note that the log tube it's attached to ties into a flanged header up front.

What comes out of that tube and what is the "oblong barrel" shaped deal that looks just like a fucking muffler? Part 2, is that tube not coming out of the "motor"?:rolleyes:

Your post said, "Those are large mufflers on top. Before or after?"

Ok, they are large mufflers, but then you said, "Before or after." Before or after what?
The Mufflers are generally after the motor as far as I know.

Huge motors, even with mufflers are noisy in an otherwise quiet area.
Perhaps you're not aware, but the cooling towers and the compressors are extremely noisy too.
Compressors are very noisy, think about your tiny shop compressor driven by an electric motor. Virtually all of the noise is from the compressor, now multiply that by 100's or 1,000's of times.
If you haven't been around them, it's a very noisy industrial operation, especially in a quiet area.

Nearly all of the compressor stations in the metroplex are enclosed now, as in, they are inside a sound proofed building. It became an Ordinance with in itself, partially because of my actions. Mine was the first case filed in this area, and it was a strong case.

I don't care that you or the others want to challenge me on issues, but I find it interesting there are those who seem to not care that neighborhoods were literally being destroyed because of the ruthlessness of the drilling industry at the time.
Thatguy is a lying piece of crap and I'm disappointed with those who joined his idiotic attacks on me about this issue. Common sense would say that someone going out on a limb to protect their neighborhood and their own home deserves a little credit. Most of you just bitch about wrongdoing and take no action.
I did everything by the book and documented all aspects of what happened both with the Gas Drilling company and the City, and that's why I was successful.
From what has been posted, I find it amazing to think any of you would want this to happen to their neighborhood or their home, and would not be grateful that someone stood up and actually took on an industry giant, and in some cases corruption within their City.

This wasn't a Republican or Democratic issue, nor was it a liberal or conservative issue. It was about individuals rights.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Your post said, "Those are large mufflers on top. Before or after?"

Ok, they are large mufflers, but then you said, "Before or after." Before or after what?
The Mufflers are generally after the motor as far as I know.

Huge motors, even with mufflers are noisy in an otherwise quiet area.
Perhaps you're not aware, but the cooling towers and the compressors are extremely noisy too.
Compressors are very noisy, think about your tiny shop compressor driven by an electric motor. Virtually all of the noise is from the compressor, now multiply that by 100's or 1,000's of times.
If you haven't been around them, it's a very noisy industrial operation, especially in a quiet area.

Nearly all of the compressor stations in the metroplex are enclosed now, as in, they are inside a sound proofed building. It became an Ordinance with in itself, partially because of my actions. Mine was the first case filed in this area, and it was a strong case.

I don't care that you or the others want to challenge me on issues, but I find it interesting there are those who seem to not care that neighborhoods were literally being destroyed because of the ruthlessness of the drilling industry at the time.
Thatguy is a lying piece of crap and I'm disappointed with those who joined his idiotic attacks on me about this issue. Common sense would say that someone going out on a limb to protect their neighborhood and their own home deserves a little credit. Most of you just bitch about wrongdoing and take no action.
I did everything by the book and documented all aspects of what happened both with the Gas Drilling company and the City, and that's why I was successful.
From what has been posted, I find it amazing to think any of you would want this to happen to their neighborhood or their home, and would not be grateful that someone stood up and actually took on an industry giant, and in some cases corruption within their City.

This wasn't a Republican or Democratic issue, nor was it a liberal or conservative issue. It was about individuals rights.
Hard to follow your posts as you tend to ramble and leave out lotsa info.....Perhaps if you would develop some manners and try and be civil it might help. State where your locarted as it's hard to discern where your trailer is parked Slim:rolleyes:;)

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
Hard to follow your posts as you tend to ramble and leave out lotsa info.....Perhaps if you would develop some manners and try and be civil it might help. State where your locarted as it's hard to discern where your trailer is parked Slim:rolleyes:;)

Manners?
You wouldn't know what that is. Of course, I'll admit you're much better than most of the others.
Most of the others are uneducated fools that make no sense at all.
I post a picture located next to a neighborhood in the heart of a large North Texas City, and because they don't see a neighborhood in the background claim it's rural, with them having absolutely no other information. That's an ignorant person.

I don't intend to go into every detail, as it's obviously above your head and you're not interested in actually knowing. I thought you may have known something about gas drilling, but your responses tells me otherwise.
I'm not against gas drilling, but it was done improperly in the City where I live. I don't expect you to understand or care from what you've posted.

You say that I ramble, but then I can see why you might think that when you post "Before or after?" and I ask twice, "Before or after what?" and apparently you are unable to say what the Before or after what is.

So, if I lived in a trailer on my own land it wouldn't make any difference to you what happened? I can assure you I don't live in a trailer. What if it happened to you?
I've been civil to you, and certainly more respectful than you to me. You are what you are.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Manners?
You wouldn't know what that is. Of course, I'll admit you're much better than most of the others.
I post a picture located next to a neighborhood in the heart of a large North Texas City, and because they don't see a neighborhood in the background claim it's rural, with them having absolutely no other information. That's an ignorant person.

I don't intend to go into every detail, as it's obviously above your head and you're not interested in actually knowing. I thought you may have known something about gas drilling, but your responses tells me otherwise.
I'm not against gas drilling, but it was done improperly in the City where I live. I don't expect you to understand or care from what you've posted.

You say that I ramble, but then I can see why you might think that when you post "Before or after?" and I ask twice, "Before or after what?" and apparently you are unable to say what the Before or after what is.

So, if I lived in a trailer on my own land it wouldn't make any difference to you what happened? I can assure you I don't live in a trailer. What if it happened to you?
I've been civil to you, and certainly more respectful than you to me. You are what you are.

please, go into every detail. you obviously have come in here to attack one person, so please tell everyone your details.

500bbc

Reaction score
Manners?

Fucking Idiot

Old Texan

Reaction score
Manners?

Well there we have it......You're a man of assumptions and you know how that old assume saying goes.

I posted the "before or after" as you claimed no sound suppression yet posted a picture that obviously had devices clear and plainly displayed. I wondered if you perhaps thought them to be intakes, thus before, exhaust being after,

You give yourself away in lack of industry knowledge by how you word things. In a past career, I sold enough pieces of those units and handling devices to work on them to buy a whole trailer park many times over to keep all your crappie fishin' rigs.

Again you lack information in your rants and then can't understand replies. Slim, you seem like a tightly wound old fart that must have a bad rash in the crack of your old ass.

I could care less how you view me and the way you carry on about a guy I call a friend, makes you irrelevant to my caring. Lots of insults fly on these forums and you appear as the type that takes them a little too serious. So if you stay deal with the feed back or don't.

Peace, love, and don't be such a dope Slim Jim.o_O;)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You haven't read any of the other posts obviously. That was dumb.
We've already established you are ignorant, now you are unwilling to post details. You said you wouldn't post details but now said to read and the details are there??????? so what the fuck?

Put up, or GTFOOH.

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
Well there we have it......You're a man of assumptions and you know how that old assume saying goes.

I posted the "before or after" as you claimed no sound suppression yet posted a picture that obviously had devices clear and plainly displayed. I wondered if you perhaps thought them to be intakes, thus before, exhaust being after,

You give yourself away in lack of industry knowledge by how you word things. In a past career, I sold enough pieces of those units and handling devices to work on them to buy a whole trailer park many times over to keep all your crappie fishin' rigs.

Again you lack information in your rants and then can't understand replies. Slim, you seem like a tightly wound old fart that must have a bad rash in the crack of your old ass.

I could care less how you view me and the way you carry on about a guy I call a friend, makes you irrelevant to my caring. Lots of insults fly on these forums and you appear as the type that takes them a little too serious. So if you stay deal with the feed back or don't.

Peace, love, and don't be such a dope Slim Jim.o_O;)

You've made your position pretty clear.

As they say, you can tell a lot about someone by the friends they keep.
Your friend has a lot of trouble with the truth and seems to have a lot of anger issues.
You can call whoever you want a friend, but I'd bet you don't know him.

Sorry, If I hurt your feelings about the vast knowledge you have regarding the Compressors units.
However, my "Assumption" of your vast (Lack of) knowledge is that mufflers are not part of the equation when dealing with neighborhood noise from the Compressor sites.
Sound suppression in todays world would be Sound Walls or Sound Enclosures of the entire units, not mufflers.

If you are an expert on this matter, why would you even bring up mufflers? Your reference to the mufflers is laughable.
Most noise from the compressor sites is a result of the cooling towers and the compressors themselves. The sound level difference between electric powered sites and gas powered sites is minimal.

Had you had the knowledge you appear to claim, you would have noticed those units were powered by both gas and/or electric. They are dual powered. When sound testing was done, there was only a slight difference in noise level from either power source.

I've never claimed to be an expert, but I do have pretty good understanding of what was happening.
You may have sold pieces, but you don't know about them and certainly not an expert, or it was a long, long time ago in a different time period.
Were you ever involved with noise testing on Natural Gas sites? I was.
Granted, You did say in a past career.

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
We've already established you are ignorant, now you are unwilling to post details. You said you wouldn't post details but now said to read and the details are there??????? so what the fuck?

Put up, or GTFOOH.

We've established?
Where do you get the WE shit? I've never seen anything you've posted.
The only thing you've established is that you want to be an ass. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score

Put up, or GTFOOH.

Perhaps, I should have asked what details? But, you don't know and without knowing what the hell is going on, that might be a dilemma.
Come back when you have a clue

TRUM to SNIC copy.jpg

rrrr

Reaction score
Cooling towers? Gas compressor stations have heat exchangers and the prime movers have radiators. No cooling towers.

coolingtowers.png

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Woah up there fellas!
All our decades of experience pales to the pinnacle of all Drilling and industrial knowledge that is contained in Riverbend Estates!

Old Texan

Reaction score
You've made your position pretty clear.

As they say, you can tell a lot about someone by the friends they keep.
Your friend has a lot of trouble with the truth and seems to have a lot of anger issues.
You can call whoever you want a friend, but I'd bet you don't know him.

Sorry, If I hurt your feelings about the vast knowledge you have regarding the Compressors units.
However, my "Assumption" of your vast (Lack of) knowledge is that mufflers are not part of the equation when dealing with neighborhood noise from the Compressor sites.
Sound suppression in todays world would be Sound Walls or Sound Enclosures of the entire units, not mufflers.

If you are an expert on this matter, why would you even bring up mufflers? Your reference to the mufflers is laughable.
Most noise from the compressor sites is a result of the cooling towers and the compressors themselves. The sound level difference between electric powered sites and gas powered sites is minimal.

Had you had the knowledge you appear to claim, you would have noticed those units were powered by both gas and/or electric. They are dual powered. When sound testing was done, there was only a slight difference in noise level from either power source.

I've never claimed to be an expert, but I do have pretty good understanding of what was happening.
You may have sold pieces, but you don't know about them and certainly not an expert, or it was a long, long time ago in a different time period.
Were you ever involved with noise testing on Natural Gas sites? I was.
Granted, You did say in a past career.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whatever you say Slim, whatever you say
Cooling towers? Gas compressor stations have heat exchangers and the prime movers have radiators. No cooling towers.

coolingtowers.png
And slim says those cooling towers are now inside.....Who'd a thunk:rolleyes:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps, I should have asked what details? But, you don't know and without knowing what the hell is going on, that might be a dilemma.
Come back when you have a clue

. View attachment 772218
JimmyBob, you are the classic example of too smart by half. If only you were as brilliant as you think you are, you'd only be at moron level, not imbecile.

Please continue with your dumbfuckery, it's quite amusing.

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whatever you say Slim, whatever you say

And slim says those cooling towers are now inside.....Who'd a thunk:rolleyes:

I've tried to be honest with you and others, and I've been dealing with a bunch of dumb rocks.
The stupidity has been amazing.

You've been a big disappointment to me and appear to be similar to your friend. -- It's not a compliment.

You say that you are knowledgeable about the gas Compressors as you formerly sold their parts.
I'm going to call BULLSHIT. You don't even have a basic understand about Compressor stations.
After I refer to cooling towers making noise, which you seem unaware they do, you mock me by posting a different kind of cooling tower.
You then go on to make an asinine statement of, "And slim says those cooling towers are now inside.....Who'd a thunk"

Someplace along the way, you would think your friend, THATGAY would at least try to inform you that you're wrong about Compressor Sites not having Cooling towers before you make yourself look and sound dumber than you already have. But, he didn't.

Chesapeake calls them cooling towers, which are heat exchangers, but cooling tower is what they call them. I assume they know what they are.

To cap it off, you say, "Cooling towers are now inside," in a mocking manner
NO, THE COOLING TOWERS ARE ON THE ROOF.

ENCLOSED COMPRESSOR STATION WITH 5 COMPRESSORS.

Compressor station.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I've tried to be honest with you and others, and I've been dealing with a bunch of dumb rocks.
The stupidity has been amazing.

You've been a big disappointment to me and appear to be similar to your friend. -- It's not a compliment.

You say that you are knowledgeable about the gas Compressors as you formerly sold their parts.
I'm going to call BULLSHIT. You don't even have a basic understand about Compressor stations.
After I refer to cooling towers making noise, which you seem unaware they do, you mock me by posting a different kind of cooling tower.
You then go on to make an asinine statement of, "And slim says those cooling towers are now inside.....Who'd a thunk"

Someplace along the way, you would think your friend, THATGAY would at least try to inform you that you're wrong about Compressor Sites not having Cooling towers before you make yourself look and sound dumber than you already have. But, he didn't.

Chesapeake calls them cooling towers, which are heat exchangers, but cooling tower is what they call them. I assume they know what they are.

To cap it off, you say, "Cooling towers are now inside," in a mocking manner
NO, THE COOLING TOWERS ARE ON THE ROOF.

ENCLOSED COMPRESSOR STATION WITH 5 COMPRESSORS.

View attachment 772244

Have you tried decaf to wash down your Haloperidol?

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
JimmyBob, you are the classic example of too smart by half. If only you were as brilliant as you think you are, you'd only be at moron level, not imbecile.

Please continue with your dumbfuckery, it's quite amusing.

I don't see a question regarding "DETAILS"
.......I said come back when you have a clue. What part was too complicated to understand?

There is certainly nothing smart regarding what you said.

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
Have you tried decaf to wash down your Haloperidol?

Hey Dick, how much longer are you going to let you friends sound like F'N idiots? Help them out and describe how Compressor Stations don't have Cooling Towers and how Cooling Towers are different from Heat exchangers.

Explain to them why Enclosed Compressor sites don't have Cooling towers or heat exchangers.
That would be expecting to much from you, wouldn't it?

LET THE DUMB ROCKS DANGLE IN THE WIND.
They are your friends. --

TRUM to SNIC copy.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hey Dick, how much longer are you going to let you friends sound like F'N idiots? Help them out and describe how Compressor Stations don't have Cooling Towers and how Cooling Towers are different from Heat exchangers.

Explain to them why Enclosed Compressor sites don't have Cooling towers or heat exchangers.
That would be expecting to much from you, wouldn't it?

LET THE DUMB ROCKS DANGLE IN THE WIND.
They are your friends. --

View attachment 772248

I sense your anger stems from being friendless?
I’m not sure, but I think you can pay people on line now to be a friend for a day?
I noticed you’re typing in Caps already, and it concerns me that you’ve gone from zero to 100 in such a short time here.
It’s Saturday Jughead, pop a few Prozac and take a deep breath.

My friends don’t need me to answer for them. I’m familiar with their professional experience and knowledge, and they are more than capable of schooling a litigation hound on any related subject without my help.

Watch how we interact Jughead, learn from it. Then one day, if you make a friend, you will know how to treat that friend.

B3202826-7DD3-4D4C-BCBB-1861F066A41E.gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I don't see a question regarding "DETAILS"
.......I said come back when you have a clue. What part was too complicated to understand?

There is certainly nothing smart regarding what you said.

Dude, you come in here guns a blazing...and this is what we see:

Jimsplace.jpg

you may want to slow your roll, ginger

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
I sense your anger stems from being friendless?
I’m not sure, but I think you can pay people on line now to be a friend for a day?
I noticed you’re typing in Caps already, and it concerns me that you’ve gone from zero to 100 in such a short time here.
It’s Saturday Jughead, pop a few Prozac and take a deep breath.

My friends don’t need me to answer for them. I’m familiar with their professional experience and knowledge, and they are more than capable of schooling a litigation hound on any related subject without my help.

Watch how we interact Jughead, learn from it. Then one day, if you make a friend, you will know how to treat that friend.

View attachment 772253

You don't know the difference between disappointment and anger, do you?
Anger is the only thing I ever see from you towards anyone you disagree. Not just me, but everyone.

If anyone would know about paying for friends, that would be you.
Thanks, but I don't need your kind of friends. I prefer intelligent and educated friends.
It wouldn't surprise me if you have a rock garden someplace, but you really shouldn't be counting them as your friends.

Yes, I've seen how you and your friends interact. It's a crying shame how you feed off of each other, and when one or several post something really wrong or really stupid, you just let them continue posting like idiots. Of course, Truth and accuracy have never been high on the list of priorities.

Ps. If the image of the computer monitors is what you claim is yours, you really need to do an upgrade. It looks like something form early 2000.