WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nearly new home w/Boat bay - $270K

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Lowest price home in Cactus run estates.
3 berooms,
2 baths,
3 car garage with 35' boat bay and 8' tall doors.
Tile Roof
Granite counters.
Built in entertainment center.
$ 270,000
1/19/08 - Now reduced to 265,000
2/6/08 - Seller says dump it- Now $239,000
You can not buy a lot and build this home for even close to this amount. Tell anyone you know looking to own a home in havasu - This is a very good buy!

Attachments

• IMG_1710.JPG
    IMG_1710.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 943
  • IMG_1730.JPG
    IMG_1730.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 918
  • IMG_1726.JPG
    IMG_1726.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_1716.JPG
    IMG_1716.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 924
  • 919tv.jpg
    919tv.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 936
  • 919mbdrm.jpg
    919mbdrm.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 935
  • 919livrm.jpg
    919livrm.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 920
  • 919kids_bdrm.jpg
    919kids_bdrm.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 934
  • 919Guest.jpg
    919Guest.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 935
  • 919dinrm2.jpg
    919dinrm2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 938

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
We can also throw a 2003 Nordic Heat into the deal for anybody looking for a nice boat as well. How does a package deal of $315k sound for both?

Sun burners

Reaction score
Where is Cactus run estates?
Good looking house!
Mike

Ms.Havasu

Reaction score
We can also throw a 2003 Nordic Heat into the deal for anybody looking for a nice boat as well. How does a package deal of $315k sound for both?

Wow! Now that's a killer deal.

You should post a pic of the boat here if you have one.

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Kurt,
why you selling? WTF?

(BTW, THOR here as HBCraig)

Hey Craig. Just more incentive to move the house. If someone is looking for a boat as well, then it seemed like a good package. I'm not getting out of boating and we still have another house in Havasu, so if it sells, we'll look for another boat.

HBCraig

Reaction score
2 houses in Havi? I never knew I was hangin' with such a baller. Man, I picked the wrong career.

linds

Reaction score
bump for a wonderful Havasu Home :D I've been in this home and it is very comfy and open; very nice! Quiet neighborhood and easy access :D

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Thanks you two. Where do I send the box of chocolates and flowers to?

Ms.Havasu

Reaction score
Seller says Dump it! Now $239,000!

You can't reproduce it for even close to this price. This is a great deal at this price.

Buy it with the boat and I'll have the seller park it in the garage all ready for you to start enjoying.

I'm thinking $300K will get you a 28' Nordic boat and a house!:eek:

Call me!
928/208-9171

Buddy

Reaction score
Whats the address, does it come furnished, tax $ yearly. thanks

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Great house and location...

I was lucky enough to rent it from Kurt awhile back. It is imaculate and would make a great weekend house.:beer:)

Good luck with the sale!

Music to my Ears

Reaction score

I was lucky enough to rent it from Kurt awhile back. It is imaculate and would make a great weekend house.:beer:)

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks Brandin! I appreciate the kind words.

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Whats the address, does it come furnished, tax $ yearly. thanks

The address is 100 Freer Court, South side of town off of Oro Grande. It is being sold unfurnished. The taxes are $1397 per year.

Hope that helps.

Buddy

Reaction score
Yes it does, how about insurance. Thank you

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

Good luck with the sale!

you didn't do the woo hoo dance in the shower did ya?
I came close to buy'n this one, should have made a final offer

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Thats a great house Kurt. I am very interested but waiting for some probate issues to clear up then I would have funds available to purchase. I hope it is still around by then....good to see you again Kurt...I just found out about this website....

Marc

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Thats a great house Kurt. I am very interested but waiting for some probate issues to clear up then I would have funds available to purchase. I hope it is still around by then....good to see you again Kurt...I just found out about this website....

Marc

Hey Marc, great to hear from you. Just let us know. We can get pretty creative to put something together.

Glad you found the website!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt, I take it that you still have it available? I am going to be up there in a few weeks. Maybe the wife and I could check it out. That is exactly what we are looking for but the garage is borderline for the boat. usually 36' is minimum for what I need to park it. How is the traffic on that street, very busy? What are the neighbors like, new homes or older homes around your house? Thanks for the info...

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Thanks Kurt, I take it that you still have it available? I am going to be up there in a few weeks. Maybe the wife and I could check it out. That is exactly what we are looking for but the garage is borderline for the boat. usually 36' is minimum for what I need to park it. How is the traffic on that street, very busy? What are the neighbors like, new homes or older homes around your house? Thanks for the info...

Marc, still available. Your boat will be tight but probably worth checking out. I'm sure Michele will be glad to show it to you, or let me know when you're going to be out there. I might make a trip out as well. I ended up putting a swing-away tongue on my trailer for a couple hundred bucks that made it quite a bit easier to put in. As for traffic, it's on a cul-de-sac with only 6 other homes. It's very easy to turn around and virtually no traffic issues. All of the homes on this street are built within the last two and a half years. The utilities for all the homes are underground. It's definetly a nice street with some very nice new homes and several lots available to build. So everything will continue to look pretty sharp.

TCHB

Reaction score
I bet you would be at the $300K plus mark if you tried to build this house. This is a great deal.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Hey Kurt,

Is that garage 35 deep at that little part on the end or up to that wall that sticks out a bit on the deep side? Is there room to park a 28' deck boat in there even at an angle? thanks..

Marc

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Hey Kurt,

Is that garage 35 deep at that little part on the end or up to that wall that sticks out a bit on the deep side? Is there room to park a 28' deck boat in there even at an angle? thanks..

Marc

The last three and a half feet or so are only 8' wide. It wasn't a big problem for me because the drive would go back in that space. My 28 Heat fit in there almost straight in so I'm pretty certain that a 28 deckboat would work, especially at a slight angle. There won't be a lot of room to spare though.

The reason that last couple fit are narrower is that we wanted a walk-in shower in the master. I just didn't realize that they had to blow that back wall out a couple feet to do it until it was already framed.

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
you didn't do the woo hoo dance in the shower did ya?
I came close to buy'n this one, should have made a final offer

LOL

That would have been my husband that did the woo woo dance in the shower at our house in Havi and slipped and fell.:smackhead

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Sold! And happy to say to a board member too.

Thanks again for all of your help Michele. Great realtor and very good friend.

cvonscpa

Frequent Lurker
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt for making this happen for us! Also, I wanted to thank Michelle and Debbie over at River Vally Mortgage as well.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Great news Kurt,,,I am glad (sad) you sold it. They got a great deal on a beautiful house. Did the boat go also?

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Great news Kurt,,,I am glad (sad) you sold it. They got a great deal on a beautiful house. Did the boat go also?

Thanks Marc. He already has a very nice Shockwave Tremor so just the house. At this point, I think I going to hold on to my boat. How are things progressing with your new boat project??

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Thanks Kurt for making this happen for us! Also, I wanted to thank Michelle and Debbie over at River Vally Mortgage as well.

You are very welcome. Looking forward to spending time on the water with you guys this summer!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Thanks Marc. He already has a very nice Shockwave Tremor so just the house. At this point, I think I going to hold on to my boat. How are things progressing with your new boat project??

It is in the mold now at Lavey. Should be on the water before June if everything goes as planned. May be looking you up during the season if you are still renting out your nice house in the north end. They got a great price. Wish it would have been a few months later and I would have been able to put in a bid. Still trying to clear up litigation and probate issues. I think it will be a buyers market up there for awhile to come now and hopefully I will be able to find a deal and house as nice as yours.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Congrats. That house is right down the street from mine and has the same floor plan just reversed. Great open family room, kitchen area. I love the setup. :beer
________
Magic flight launch box

Last edited:

cvonscpa

Frequent Lurker
Reaction score
Thanks! We're definitely looking forward to getting out there and making use of the house. We have a one-month old baby, so I'm not sure how much we'll get out on the water this year, but we'll be using the house to get out of town as much as possible.

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Thanks! We're definitely looking forward to getting out there and making use of the house. We have a one-month old baby, so I'm not sure how much we'll get out on the water this year, but we'll be using the house to get out of town as much as possible.

Even if you're sitting in the boat in the garage, having a beer and listening to some tunes, it beats the heck out of being home.

Hopefully you'll get some quality time on the water soon!