WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need a body shop in the Riverside area.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Looking to get my 74 bronco painted. I need a place that #1 won't steal it, and #2 isn't stupid custom fabrication charge double for a name brand type place.

I get that you generally get what you pay for, and I'm not expecting anything for free. Just don't want to get screwed.

Anybody on here have a spot or do this on the regular?

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
This is tough to find. Plenty of really talented shops in the area, but noone does completes. They make all their money on insurance jobs and wont touch even a respray.

Have seen some spectacular collision work, but some have quoted me up to $$$$ to make it worth their time and shop space.

If you find someone, please let me know.

Reactions: t&y

mobldj

Reaction score
all auto body in san bernadino.ask for george.off baseline.has painted lots of stuff for me at a good price

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Try this guy if he can’t help you he might know some. Mile Buschman 961-496-1007. Tell him Ed sent you

Reactions: t&y

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Grady Garrison is a solid choice but I wouldn't be afraid to go to Alan at Woodcrest Auto Body. Not only has Alan painted a ton of celebrity cars he does all the work for the CHP in the Riverside area. He is probably harder to get into than Garrison's is, but he love hot rod and musclecar stuff if that is what you need. Can't go wrong with either one honestly.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Grady's is out, they don't work on vehicles that old anymore. Hamblins is going to check it out possibly next week.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Hamblins is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

senorpdog

Reaction score
Hey t&y im the owner of Hamblins let me know when you are coming in and I will look at it myself if I’m around! It’s not something we normally do but what I will usually do in those situations let my guys do it on the side it works out better for everybody involved that’s cheaper the quality is there and it’s faster.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hey t&y im the owner of Hamblins let me know when you are coming in and I will look at it myself if I’m around! It’s not something we normally do but what I will usually do in those situations let my guys do it on the side it works out better for everybody involved that’s cheaper the quality is there and it’s faster.

Sounds great. I'm shooting to bring it by next week but I need to make some other things happen before then. I'll let you know for sure.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

Curious...

What do you think it would cost to repaint the hood of a red 2000 camaro SS? (rock chips so probably sanded smooth but the underside is fine)

senorpdog

Reaction score
Curious...

What do you think it would cost to repaint the hood of a red 2000 camaro SS? (rock chips so probably sanded smooth but the underside is fine)

It could range anywhere from $300-$1000 it just depends on the prep I mean five rock chips versus 1000 rock chips is a completely different prep

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
It could range anywhere from $300-$1000 it just depends on the prep I mean five rock chips versus 1000 rock chips is a completely different prep

Thanks...Ill hit you up

Its not crazy bad but enough to bother me on a otherwise perfect car....more than 5 less than 200...haha