WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need a good Bloody Mary recipe

waterhorse

Reaction score
I don't drink them often but seems like they're either really good or really bad.
What's your best recipe?
Greg

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Zing Zang is really good for a mix. Keep it simple but have all the fixin's so everyone can me their own to taste. I am happy with a Coors Light mixed with Clamato or a bloody mix at this point

PVHCA

Reaction score
Whatever you decide, shake them with ice so that they aren't real soupy and cold as can be.

screaming pete

Reaction score
I usually start with a good mix.. zing zang or ballast point, half vodka, always add clam Otto...then a dash of my bbq sweet heat rub, a touch of my big and tangy sauce for the vinegar pepper taste. olive and a splash of the juice celery stick 2 shrimp and cucumber wedge :thumbup: put some kettle chips on top

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter, find the mix you like then add an eigth teaspoon of horseradish................................:champagne:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Mr and Mrs T's Bold and Spicy. Not too much heat, but plenty tasty. I supplement with a little extra juice from the green olives, a couple drops of Worcester sauce and some fresh course ground black pepper.

Too much spice and its not readily drinkable, I want it to taste good, not burn the hair out of my nose.

Supplement liberally with garnishments. Pickled asparagus, pickled green beans, lime wedge, celery, green olives, and pickled carrots.

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Soak habanero/serrano/jalape?o peppers in 8 oz vodka for 3+ says. Add to your desired taste. A little goes a looong way and will add some nice kick.

shreve"T"

Ex-So Cal.
Reaction score
Zing Zang
Vodka
Just a taste of Guinness Beer
Wor. Sauce
Couple dash's Tobasco
Tony's Cajun seasoning
Taste of Olive Juice
Squeez Lemon
Squeez of Lime
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I don't really have a recipe, I just whip them up. They must be good everyone comes back for more. I make them lot's of dif ways, right now it's Clamato, couple drips of wishtishistashire, salt, pepper, and the juice of one lime. Good shit there. If I go the hot and spicy route it's twobasco and horseradish. Sometimes olives, sometimes peperoncinis. Oh yea always salt on the rim.