WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need a good Dodge diesel mechanic

Husqy510

Reaction score
My buddy is having issues with his 2014 Dodge diesel. He took it to Moreno Valley Dodge and they quoted him 8k worth of repairs, which included a new turbo.

Can anyone recommend a reputable mechanic in the socal area to get a 2nd opinion. He lives in Yucaipa, but us willing to drive for a mechanic he can trust

Joker

Reaction score
The turbo was starting to go out on my 15 and it ended up being the electronic sending unit attached to the turbo which is the main expense. If he’s under 100k, have him take it to a dealer he knows who will tell dodge it’s the turbo, not he electronics. Dodge just covers the turbo, not the piece attached to it.

dribble

Reaction score
The Turbo actuator is easy to change and can be bought online from the same vendor who manufactures the Dodge unit. A friend had the same issue and was covered under his extended warranty.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
My buddy is having issues with his 2014 Dodge diesel. He took it to Moreno Valley Dodge and they quoted him 8k worth of repairs, which included a new turbo.

Can anyone recommend a reputable mechanic in the socal area to get a 2nd opinion. He lives in Yucaipa, but us willing to drive for a mechanic he can trust
What about Banks?
Repaired/upgraded...