WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need a little Help

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
I am posting this for a local (SoCal) Powder Coating and Chrome shop, I have no connection here other that he does a great job and I would love to see him thrive. Kings Powder Coating - Polishing & Chrome in Placentia CA does a great job, I have had Trailer Fenders completely re-done, I had talked to three other shops and the time frame and cost was stupid, was actually looking at new ones before I ran across Jay and Kings. They have done Clear powder coating, Aluminum Polishing and Various Chrome jobs for me, always done within a couple of weeks and great prices.

An example of how quick he turns things around, I took my turnbuckle bosses and control rod lever off my flat to him last Tuesday and I forgot to take a couple brass nuts that I wanted chromed as well, I swung by the shop on Friday afternoon to drop off the nuts and he hands me the bosses and control arm I just dropped off!

Again, I have no connection here other that trying to keep a great shop busy. Here are some pics of a few jobs he has done for me, Trailer Fenders, there had rust and a couple wobbles when they went in... Tunnel Ram.... Clear powder coat on control rod arm and cav rod transom bearings also polished stainless rod which has my finger prints all over it in the picture and the most recent control rod lever and bosses

Kings Powder Coating (ask for Jay) 714-326-9336

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1207.jpg
    IMG_1207.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Chrome.jpg
    Chrome.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 9

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have a couple fenders I need stripped and re chromed. I'll give them a call.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
We might be able throw him shitloads of business....we do about 1000 brake calipers/month. Will call in the morning. Thanks.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Will keep this place in mind if u need anything done

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Awesome Guys, again this thread is all about keeping a shop going that can help service our boating community epically the DIY guys.