WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need a patio cover built...

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Need a patio cover built over the bar and bbq area. Anyone have any referrals? Free standing 16x25. Need to get footings ready before flagstone decking goes down next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLC

Reaction score
Do aluma wood, you’ll never have to paint or replace, go with a solid (insulted ) panels stays cooler its just like a freezer type wall panel.

http://www.duralum.com/ They are a manufacturer /supply house off the 91 /15 in Ca.

DLC

Reaction score
I think it’s at his Hava house with the new back yard patio, BBQ island, hot tub and all the block work he had completed!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I had a guy come out that does the alumawood, I am hoping to find another one or two in havasu to get a bid from.

Found another product that seemed to be super cool. Prolly way over budget tho and no rep in havasu (equinoxroof.com) they are louvered roof slats that are solar powered, so you can open or close accordingly.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Hard to keep up with all the ballers. :)

I think it’s at his Hava house with the new back yard patio, BBQ island, hot tub and all the block work he had completed!

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
I had a guy come out that does the alumawood, I am hoping to find another one or two in havasu to get a bid from.

Found another product that seemed to be super cool. Prolly way over budget tho and no rep in havasu (equinoxroof.com) they are louvered roof slats that are solar powered, so you can open or close accordingly.

My neighbor was looking to get a cover ( open top )over his pool he had 2 guys that gave him bids one was the gutter guy and not sure who the 2nd guy was but I’ll ask him. The gutter guy didn’t really want the work wasn’t really impressed with him

TCHB

Reaction score
I used this guy out of Temecula for our Havasu Patio. He did a good job. I would go with lattice spaced 1/2 inch apart for more shade. 951 454-5901

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
My neighbor was looking to get a cover ( open top )over his pool he had 2 guys that gave him bids one was the gutter guy and not sure who the 2nd guy was but I’ll ask him. The gutter guy didn’t really want the work wasn’t really impressed with him

Mmmmm, sounds about right

DLC

Reaction score
I got this from my Havasu neighbor...

“Was waiting for Rainbow Gutters to get us a quote. The guys a flake and never did get us the quote. The other guy is Paul and he won’t be back till November. He is a friend of the neighbors two doors down. “

I asked him who he got quotes from... Paul must be a guy from Cali, I don’t know him

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Need a patio cover built over the bar and bbq area. Anyone have any referrals? Free standing 16x25. Need to get footings ready before flagstone decking goes down next month.

Don't know if you've started yet, But Bill Nicholls with Extreme Patios is very good and the best prices for aluminum patio covers. He'll do covers in parts of Riverside county, Havasu and Parker. 951 640 1369.