WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need a rental 5-9 June

XX14

Reaction score
We're headed for San Diego to run in the Rock and Roll marathon and then headed for Havasu for a few days. We'll be hauling our Rage with us from San Antonio. I grew up on the lower river but would like to try Havasu this time. Not interested in the party crowd and would prefer something with a pool. Just the wife and I and our two girls 17 and 14. Interested in ideas. I'd like to find a way to leave the boat in the water. Thanks for your help.

XX14

Reaction score
We're headed for San Diego to run in the Rock and Roll marathon and then headed for Havasu for a few days. We'll be hauling our Rage with us from San Antonio. I grew up on the lower river but would like to try Havasu this time. Not interested in the party crowd and would prefer something with a pool. Just the wife and I and our two girls 17 and 14. Interested in ideas. I'd like to find a way to leave the boat in the water. Thanks for your help.

Could y'all give me an opinion on this rental: http://www.destinationhavasu.net/vacation-rental-home.asp?PageDataID=100991&AD=6/5/2017&DD=6/9/2017

It's overkill for what we're doing but it seems nice. Just need some informed opinions. Thanks much.

XX14

Reaction score
C'mon Havasu peeps. I could also use some advice on where to launch and somewhere to slip the boat for a few days.

XX14

Reaction score
Thanks for the consideration. We'll be leaving the morning of the 9th. If that doesn't work could you give me an opinion on that other home as far as the area. I'm not familiar with Havasu. Thanks much.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
C'mon Havasu peeps. I could also use some advice on where to launch and somewhere to slip the boat for a few days.
I don't see a address on your link. $265 a night seems kinda high

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Hit the river pads section here on RDP. We stayed at Essexjim's place over DS. Not sure if its available, but it would work well for your family.

92 cole

Reaction score
check with london bridge resort. the hotel has pool, resturant, slips available and its on the channel. I have stayed there and it is nice! Alittle spendy but you are on the water in the channel and you can walk the boardwalk at night or party at cocomos. M

Riley1

Reaction score
check with london bridge resort. the hotel has pool, resturant, slips available and its on the channel. I have stayed there and it is nice! Alittle spendy but you are on the water in the channel and you can walk the boardwalk at night or party at cocomos. M

Every time I have stayed there, or walked past, I have encountered a "ghetto" non-boater type. Worth it for the slip, but I wouldn't set aside time for the pool or club.

XX14

Reaction score
Ok I found a place from someone on the forum for a more reasonable price. The place is on Peachblossom. Would y'all leave your boat parked out front in that area? I'd like to find a slip at a marina but I don't see anything close to there.

My kids enjoy wakeboarding and waterskiing. What part of the lake could I go to to find a sandbar or beach to set up on that we could ski off of?

I grew up on the lower river but I'm not familiar with Havasu besides what I read on here. I'd like to head up to the Gorge. How sketchy is that trip and is there a way I can study the hazards before I get there?

Last one... is there any place that could clean/ detail my boat in a day? We get there on Monday the 5th post me running the San Diego marathon the day before. I might not be up to a full cleaning.

Thanks for your help.