WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need an Approximate head count Spectra Get Together Aug 6th - 8th

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
To be very up front and clear about this.. This would be an unofficial get together of Spectra's up at the Nautical. I have a party going on that weekend that allows RDP members to get a special room rate of 250.00 for the whole weekend, 10% off all food / beverages at the Nautical, and you get a 6 pack of beer and a pizza delivered to your boat or room.

Since we were having trouble picking an actual date for the Spectra get together etc.. I figured we could take advantage of the room discount, and make it easy on everybody since it's not too busy of a weekend in Havasu on that weekend.

I need a list of who's up for going.

This is how you book your room and get your wrist bands etc.. It won't be a "Spectra Only" deal, as I said before, but it will give people an opportunity to get their boats out, and meet some other board members.

250.00 for a Beach suite for the weekend, which includes a 6 pack of beer and a pizza delivered to your room or boat.

We will also have Wrist Bands again this year for RDP members that will give you 10% off your bar bill / food etc..

When you call to make your reservation it will be under code : 210224 / RiverDavesPlace.

All rooms are IN THE COVE. You have the option of a Upper lever or lower level.

BTW, normal room rates according to the Nautical website for Beach suites (In the cove) are 369 a night. So were paying about 1/3rd the cost (and we get the 6 pack of beer and a pizza.. )

Put your name below if you plan on heading out! As well update the thread when you've made your reservation.

RD

SPECTRABRENT

Reaction score
To be very up front and clear about this.. This would be an unofficial get together of Spectra's up at the Nautical. I have a party going on that weekend that allows RDP members to get a special room rate of 250.00 for the whole weekend, 10% off all food / beverages at the Nautical, and you get a 6 pack of beer and a pizza delivered to your boat or room.

Since we were having trouble picking an actual date for the Spectra get together etc.. I figured we could take advantage of the room discount, and make it easy on everybody since it's not too busy of a weekend in Havasu on that weekend.

I need a list of who's up for going.

This is how you book your room and get your wrist bands etc.. It won't be a "Spectra Only" deal, as I said before, but it will give people an opportunity to get their boats out, and meet some other board members.

RD

I am in for that weekend.
Brent

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well then start callin and making your reservations..

Brent, give me a call when you get a chance. I think I lost your # when my last cell gave up the ghost.

RD

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
What about folks who would like to attend, but would not be staying at the Nautical?

Thanks, Mark

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What about folks who would like to attend, but would not be staying at the Nautical?

Thanks, Mark

Well I would consider that attending, but not staying at the nautical.. LOL Just say you're going.

RD

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Well I would consider that attending, but not staying at the nautical.. LOL Just say you're going.

RD

Thanks Dave. I was concerned that the Nautical would not allow non-guests to beach their boats in the cove.

We'll have two Spectras plus the mother ship.

Cheers

Specrick75

Reaction score
Not sure if we'll be lodging their, but count us in for everything else!

SPECTRABRENT

Reaction score
Getting a head count for the Spectra Get Together:

SpectraBrent (2) Spectras
75 Spectra v-drive (1)
Maw (2)
SquirtinSpectra (1)
Spectra81 (2)
Sperick75 (1)
Badberk (1)
Grantlenk (1)

HavAZd

Reaction score
I might like to come out and meet some folks and see some Spectras on Sunday (I work Saturday nights). Would anyone be left there or does everyone head back early Sundays? I live out here and don't need the lodging.

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
11 Spectras so far :D:D I will most likely head home Sunday morning, Depends on work.:thumbsup:thumbsup

76spectrajohn

Reaction score
1) are newbies invited?
2) does the Natical Inn have it's own launch ramp? Or do you have to use site 6?

spectra81

Reaction score
Brent,no problem on rooms ?I plan on calling tomorrow to get us booked.

spectra81

Reaction score
Brent tuned up the 81 Spectra and had it out for a test.,small fuel pressure issue but ran it to 88mph gps and had lots to go, nothing wierd in the handling dept yea! CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE RIDE

Flat Broke

Reaction score
Our Kauai trip died a slow death thanks to my inlaws, so I'll probably bring my slug out, but I'll be staying at Ty's instead of the Nautical.

Chris

BHC River Rat

Reaction score
I'm VERY Interested...
Gotta check some schedules, but I'm a definate maybe.
Hope the rooms hold out!

Havasteve

Reaction score
I'd love to attend, count me in with my 79' 24' Cruiser.

Problem is I live here and won't be renting a room.

How is this going to work with the Nautical cove beach only available to registered guests, if you're not staying at the Nautical, the fact is security will run you off.

Is there going to be a Spectra parade through the channel then a run up river? That would be cool! This way the local Spectra owners can be involved too.

Steve

spectras only

Reaction score
Dave , I'd love to attend sans boat just to meet you guys and look at the boats , but unfortunately it's on the same weekend as our Poker run at Harrison:box:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This weekend wouldn't be too good for a meet and greet (for me anyways) because it's the weeken de drinkin.. LOL

I just happened to have a hotel special lined up, so we piggy backed the Spectra Regatta onto it.

If you ever want to come down for a normal weekend, you let me know.

RD

spectras only

Reaction score
Dave , I'll see when it's a good time for me. Company is going crazy with their working schedule [ they laid off too many peeps and the orders started come in from China ] and they would want me to take vacation in the winter ,fockers. :grumble:

BHC River Rat

Reaction score
I got my room. I'll be there Sat and Sun.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

79 Spectra 20

roughrider

Reaction score
might cruise in for fri and sat before i sell the boat!!