WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need an XL Wet Suit for "new" competitor

RPVMom

Reaction score
My son raced for the first time at Puddingstone, and we will be there for the Parker races. He needs a wet suit, though. We were out last weekend and it's getting cold. He has a regular spring suit with long sleeves and short legs, we are looking for a Wing or a DC with built in flotation made for ski racing. Does anyone have an XL racing wetsuit they can bring out for him to try to see if it fits, we will buy it from you if it's a good fit!
Thanks,
Janet (Ben's mom)

red ant

Reaction score
Have you posted this on the NWSRA site? If not, I would. You never know what people have in storage. Good Luck this weekend. Should be a fun weekend.

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
My son raced for the first time at Puddingstone, and we will be there for the Parker races. He needs a wet suit, though. We were out last weekend and it's getting cold. He has a regular spring suit with long sleeves and short legs, we are looking for a Wing or a DC with built in flotation made for ski racing. Does anyone have an XL racing wetsuit they can bring out for him to try to see if it fits, we will buy it from you if it's a good fit!
Thanks,
Janet (Ben's mom)

Ben's a big kid, otherwise I would offer mine to borrow for Parker. If someone doesn't have one to sell, I know we can find one for him to borrow for sure. Either way, we can get him taken care of. If you email [email protected], they can put it up under classifieds and I am sure someone who isn't racing anymore would contact you. Ben did great at Puddingstone, glad he had so much fun.

RPVMom

Reaction score
I will email NWRSA...couldn't hurt.
Ben had a ton of fun at Puddingstone, I was bummed that I couldn't be there, really feel like I missed out, but there will be lots of racing at Parker, and his little brother may try as well. He is still debating. See you this weekend! I will be the one with the grey dogs, my Weimaraners.