WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need boat serviced in Laughlin or Bullhead

Hallett285

Reaction score
Just see you people here are very helpful when someone is looking for help. Need to get the boat serviced.
I was wondering if there is anybody you would recommend in the Laughlin-Bullhead area??? Or should I
tow it to another city? Thanks in advance.....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This has been discussed a few times on here.. Most people say tow it to Havasu.

I have been hearing a lot of radio ads for AZ Boat Guys up there. I have no experience with them..

RD

82daytona

Reaction score
There's no one here. Go to Havasu or Premiere in Needles.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
RDP service center will offer pickup and delivery from that area to Havasu in two weeks.

charlyox

Reaction score
I've been to the AZ BOAT GUY's for minor thing and they treated me real well. Once they didn't even charge me. A friend of mine was looking to get his boat serviced in Bullhead and got some prices and the AZ guys said they would match any price.

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
Just see you people here are very helpful when someone is looking for help. Need to get the boat serviced.
I was wondering if there is anybody you would recommend in the Laughlin-Bullhead area??? Or should I
tow it to another city? Thanks in advance.....

Mercury or High Perf aftermarket? Typical winter type service or major service/repairs?

PVHCA

Reaction score
Mike at Premier is WAY overloaded, he's by himself now. My buddy took his Hallett to Matt's in BHC and seemed satisfied, if it were me, take the day and go to Maxed Out and see Paul or AJ at BCM in Havasu.

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
Guy Page near Willow Valley, close to Best Buy market. Works out of his home, super clean, big shop behind his home and is very capable of doing this service. 928 768 3437. He does much of our neighborhood stock mercury services and he is very honest and reliable. He has worked on some of my stuff and I trust him.