WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need divorce lawyer for Hemet cort

fishing fool

Reaction score
I am in need of a divorce lawyer for Riverside County Hemet court. Do any of you inmates know of one?

need I say a good one...... I have had two before that were of no good.
And NO I am not in need of one for my current wife

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Send me a PM.

I have a family law buddy who lives in Riverside. Super reasonable guy when it comes to representing you or finding a resolution, if that's what you're looking for.

Also, he's trying to get out of CA and most likely move to ID. So he tends to fit in with the RDP crowd rather than the majority liberal CA lawyers 👍

Javajoe

Reaction score
My wife just retired from Riverside Superior Court. PM me if you want some good divorce lawyers contacts

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
I can tell you who not to use. Mike Angeloff or Eric Bradford. More importantly if you get Judge Warren you need kick him to the curb immediately. You'll never get a ruling in your favor. He's old school in thinking the women deserve more than they're entitled too.

Reactions: DWC

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Even if his wife and him are two red votes?

He mentions CA and Lawyer and he won't make it long enough to vote. Unless he moves up North, they are far more tolerant and understanding in Northern Idaho.

fishing fool

Reaction score
Yes it’s judge Warren, I’m getting screwed totally. Will not listen to me at all. His response to me is “sorry I can’t help you”.

I can tell you who not to use. Mike Angeloff or Eric Bradford. More importantly if you get Judge Warren you need kick him to the curb immediately. You'll never get a ruling in your favor. He's old school in thinking the women deserve more than they're entitled too.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
Sounds like you already know, hopefully you can hire someone good that can get it continued until he retires. I have been postponed 6 months already on a civil case due to Covid, different deal in Hemet sounds like. I can’t recommend my lawyer.

Backlash

Reaction score
Divorce court is bearable and its typically for a good cause. Like when a guy upgrades. 😁 Divorce attorneys on the other hand are as worthless as tits on a wild boar. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Wife’s court friend recommends this Lawyer and she is very reasonable
B765239E-008E-4F17-A4BD-6D03E0580FA0.png
70DC6B1C-B740-44EF-AA08-9E276AB2A08D.png

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
he is retiring Jan 2021
He's already been retired twice. I filed a RFO because I saw on line that he was no longer there. Had my first telephonic hearing about a month ago and I hear his voice on the other end of the line, I almost shit. I hope you're right about him retiring again in Jan. My ex will drag this out so long he'll surely be gone

dezrtracer

Reaction score
I am in need of a divorce lawyer for Riverside County Hemet court. Do any of you inmates know of one?

need I say a good one...... I have had two before that were of no good.
And NO I am not in need of one for my current wife
You need to say " not for your current wife " first not last . Bummed me out for a second .

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Mike
Call, Von Esch law group. Amy (714) 456-9118
Excellent family law, lawyers that get divorced use her.
She spanked my ex.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
The best advice I got about lawyers was from this forum.

Don’t just hire a lawyer because someone says they’re good. Interview multiple lawyers. Make sure they know the judge/magistrate you’re dealing with and the opposing counsel as well. Don’t go cheap, you’re not paying for their time, you’re paying for their experience and their experience can save you a shit ton of money in the long run and will significantly increase your odds of a favorable outcome.

FWIW- I’m on my 6th law firm since 2013. Based on feedback from folks on this forum I now have a team of lawyers representing me and for the first time in 7 years I feel like sh*t is actually getting done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk