WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need "gift" ideas for a buddy

SHEP

Reaction score
Good friend of mine had to put down his dog of 15 years this morning, on his birthday no less. I don't want to send flowers but want to send something as he's pretty down today. I know many of us have been through this already so thought I might ask the brain trust for a few good ideas to cheer him up.

Thanks,

SHEP

asa400ex

Reaction score
Maybe check these out.

Xring01

Reaction score
Good friend of mine had to put down his dog of 15 years this morning, on his birthday no less. I don't want to send flowers but want to send something as he's pretty down today. I know many of us have been through this already so thought I might ask the brain trust for a few good ideas to cheer him up.

Thanks,

SHEP

Bourbon...
Yep, the finest bottle you can afford...

At least thats what I would want.

Mike K

Reaction score
Maybe you could get an awesome picture of the dog from his wife ... enlarge it ... add a short signed memorial comment ... then buy an expensive frame and cover with glass ... most guys wouldn’t do this ... but at bet he would really appreciate looking at that picture for forever.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
A gun maybe put his pups name in memory of 😩

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Maybe you could get an awesome picture of the dog from his wife ... enlarge it ... add a short signed memorial comment ... then buy an expensive frame and cover with glass ... most guys wouldn’t do this ... but at bet he would really appreciate looking at that picture for forever.
When our dog passed a few years ago, my son was heartbroken. That was his best bud. A good friend of ours got him this picture, and he still treasures it to this day...
89E88577-F7DA-4A6D-9463-396F124F1BF4.jpeg