WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need help on hull ID

SoCalZero

Reaction score
Guy didn't have much info on hull other than he got it from someone in Catalina. No HIN number. No CF numbers. Any help is appreciated.

IMG_9111.jpg IMG_9113.jpg IMG_9115.jpg IMG_9116.jpg IMG_9117.jpg IMG_9114.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
Does this boat require a 3 axle trailer as well?

SoCalZero

Reaction score
Anyone know how hard it is to get this thing registered in CA without any paperwork? How much would something like this go for?

sir.woody

Reaction score
Anyone know how hard it is to get this thing registered in CA without any paperwork? How much would something like this go for?

One of my friends has been going through the process with the DMV for quite sometime for an Aqua Lark. Said he's finally getting his paper work this week after a couple months. So it's possible. He had to do a lien sale and for some reason they kept declining and saying something wasn't done properly every time he waited hours for them to just tell him it was wrong. He might have some good tips of what to do and what not to do. Send me a message.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did Crusader make minis? This is my first time seeing one.

It's not a Schiada...so no. Double axle will be enough. Haha.

Yes Crusader made them. They are much wider than most minis..

There's fairly easy ways to get paperwork. If it's old and delapitated like that you just tell them you got it for a hundred bucks at a yard sale.. or out of a field whatever. if there's numbers they will run them and if they come back not stolen you are good to go. I have registered several and if they are if lower value it generally isn't s hassle.

I'd put the value on that boat as it sits at 300-500 bucks. It's gonna be a long haul to get it to bad ass and then it's gonna be a 5-7k boat almost regardless of what you have done to it.

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Some manufactures put the HIN inside under the splash well(Hydrostream). Worth a look.