WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

need help please

Malik

Reaction score
I am trying to find a cover for an old Neovane water pump(the larger one). I need the actual cover that goes over the impelled. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The part number to the pump is v-105-3. Thanks again Trent

Brian

Reaction score
That might be tough. Normally people keep the covers with the pump. Try calling Rex Marine. Mike has some used stuff laying around. You might get lucky. Bergeron Marine would be another option. Worst case, you will have to buy a whole pump from someone and just use the cover off of it. If you do that then you will have a spare everything else.

Malik

Reaction score
Thanks, I don't mind buying the she pump from someone, I just can't find one. Only one I found was on eBay and the guy won't call me back.

sangermike

Reaction score
yes as brian said this may be tough. also check with
"steveo143" here on the fourms. he may have one. I have a smaller v-755 nicson set up for sale if that would work.

IMG_9491_0.jpg

sangermike

Reaction score
malik, whats your motor set up. blown,turbo etc.

Brian

Reaction score
Sangermike's pump would work for you since your just running a N/A big block. If you had a blower or turbos it would be a little weak flow wise.

Malik

Reaction score
Sangermike's pump would work for you since your just running a N/A big block. If you had a blower or turbos it would be a little weak flow wise.

Thanks really want to find a large one, but if can't I will go that route