WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need mod help

riverroyal

Reaction score
Cant log in on pc with password.
On cell now and obviously havent logged out.
How do get back in?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I can't change your password, Another mod might be able to.

If you forgot your password there is a "forgot my password" link directly below the password field you can use to reset it yourself. It will send a link to the email account on file.

2Driver

Reaction score
I can't change your password, Another mod might be able to.

If you forgot your password there is a "forgot my password" link directly below the password field you can use to reset it yourself. It will send a link to the email account on file.

...or you've reached your maximum attempts at bagging on speed sxs.

riverroyal

Reaction score
...or you've reached your maximum attempts at bagging on speed sxs.
I haven't said anything in a .....week?
Im happy for the guys that bought.
Looking forward to riding in one
My account is under a email that doesnt exist anymore. So a password reset isnt possible

riverroyal

Reaction score
I just logged in on my iPad. Crisis averted for now. No idea wtf was going on.
I need to be here. jBNSOcal depends on it

riverroyal

Reaction score
Bam.
Get yore fucking shingles shot! By the way. Next phase has kicked it, today was brutal

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
My account is under a email that doesnt exist anymore. So a password reset isnt possible
To at least start the process of changing the Email account you could click on your username at the top of the page 'next to the Mail/alert icons.... 'Find "Account Details" and the first option is Email Change ... After that I'm not sure if the email changes automatically or you have to wait 2 weeks for Dave to go into the Approval Queue area of the forum and approve the new email himself as the Mod's aren't set up to help Dave out with those request yet....It's been a long 2 weeks.:D

There's a note that say: "If you change your email, you may need to reconfirm your account."

Also just under Account Details there's also Password and security change options if desired.