WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need non bias opinion

Malik

Reaction score
So I have had two 24xs Spectras, one with big power. I am looking at a stepped deck 22 schiada that is half way across the country. Not looking for a speed comparison but how they compare to ride in. The spectra was bigger and heavier and rode like a Cadillac in the chop. Anyone ridden in both and can give me non bias opinion on how they ride? Thank you.

Reaction score
So I have had two 24xs Spectras, one with big power. I am looking at a stepped deck 22 schiada that is half way across the country. Not looking for a speed comparison but how they compare to ride in. The spectra was bigger and heavier and rode like a Cadillac in the chop. Anyone ridden in both and can give me non bias opinion on how they ride? Thank you.
I've ridden/drove both. You won't beat the 24xs for ride but the 22's ride good.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
I concur. I have driven and ridden in both in V drive and I/O configurations and you can’t beat the XS for rough water capability and room but it takes a ton of horsepower to move that thing and the 22 has the same efficient bottom as a 21 with more freeboard and deck rise. It will still ride great and will move with moderate HP. Even some 22’s with a good pump move well. I want a 22 someday. Lol.

Heylam

Reaction score
Never, ever, ever come on RDP looking for a unbiased opinion. Ever!!!