WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need Payback for Neighbors who make it their business to fock with you

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I know someone who has a neighbor couple who make it their business to fuck with everyone around them. They pretend to be nice, sociable, friendly types when in reality they do everything they can to make life difficult for their neighbors.

For example, they called the building department after their neighbor built a fence to code/spec which they permitted. The inspector came out and found their fence boards literally 3 inches too high so they had to pay their fence contractor to come out and lower all the boards.

That's just one example of the fucktardery this husband-and-wife couple pull. They're retired and have plenty of time and money to fulfill their life's work of screwing with their neighbors.

I know some people who want to get some payback. But it must be ANONYMOUS with no chance of Mr. & Mrs. Fucktard finding out the source of the payback.

What suggestions do you have for paying these folks back since no one has the patience to wait for Karma (need some "Instant Karma"). By the way, I'm in AZ and don't live near these OC fucktards. I'm willing to help with the payback which is why I'm asking.

4Waters

Reaction score
molotov_cocktail.jpg

JK, I had a neighbor like that, absolute PIA his time came he got cancer and died alone with no one by his side, his daughter wanted nothing to do with him either.

Reaction score
Mo
I know someone who has a neighbor couple who make it their business to fuck with everyone around them. They pretend to be nice, sociable, friendly types when in reality they do everything they can to make life difficult for their neighbors.

For example, they called the building department after their neighbor built a fence to code/spec which they permitted. The inspector came out and found their fence boards literally 3 inches too high so they had to pay their fence contractor to come out and lower all the boards.

That's just one example of the fucktardery this husband-and-wife couple pull. They're retired and have plenty of time and money to fulfill their life's work of screwing with their neighbors.

I know some people who want to get some payback. But it must be ANONYMOUS with no chance of Mr. & Mrs. Fucktard finding out the source of the payback.

What suggestions do you have for paying these folks back since no one has the patience to wait for Karma (need some "Instant Karma"). By the way, I'm in AZ and don't live near these OC fucktards. I'm willing to help with the payback which is why I'm asking.

Just bring in 3 inches of cow shit to raise the ground up. Problem solved. ;)

Starloans

Reaction score
Go to your local book store, Barnes & Noble, etc., go to magazine section and get the little subscription cards out of all the magazines you think they wouldn't like and subscribe them and check the box to bill them. Your welcome. Or get yourself a burn phone and SWAT them. (I would never do that myself) Or have a load of horse manure delivered and dumped in their front yard billed COD. Or if they have grass, get some weed killer and write FUCK YOU in their grass or some other nice phrase. Or simply call code dept on them. No one's perfect. FYI, I would never do these things.....

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Why worry about it if it’s your not your problem?

With that being said, break into their house while they are on vacation and fill all of their toilets and sinks with concrete ;)

I want to help some family members who are their neighbors and they’ve been fucked with. The fucktards don’t know me as they live in Kookyfornia and I’m here in AZ.

I need to avoid breaking the law so breaking into their house isn’t an option.

BajaMike

Reaction score
Do they have a pool? Lots of option there. A box of Tide packets in the pool?

No matter what....they might have cameras.

jetur

Reaction score
As a punk kid, we always did the "fuck you in the grass" with gasoline.

Taboma

Reaction score
Wonder why the fence company didn't built it to code (Assuming it was actually permitted ?) in the first place ?

old rigger

Reaction score
Do they have a pool? Lots of option there. A box of Tide packets in the pool?

No matter what....they might have cameras.

I know someone that did something similar. He took a can of engine oil, poked a hole in it and tossed it in the pool.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
When I was a Kid My Old man had a running feud with the neighbor he called "shit bird" , when Pops would pickup our dogs shit he would catapult it over shit birds fence into his fish pond ...

Yellowboat

Reaction score
My grandmother has a guy behind that breaks every rule in the book, but if my grandmas lawn does not get mowed 1 seek he will call. She is almost 90, does not walk very well and has care takers, same asshole calls parking patrol on them too. The guy is a real pos. I want sp bad tp call about his dozen or so violations in his front yard, but i am not a revenge person. This same ass hole called the bulding department on me when i was doing a patch job on her roof. They had gust registered at the air port 1.5 miles away from her at 96 mph that night. It took out the top 6 rows of shingles on her a frame roof. Which of corse flew into his back yard. So i am there at 7 ish at night, its dark windy and raining. Her i am hammer in hand putting shingles up and thr building department shows up. Truns out i needed a permit as i was over 1 square in patching. The guy was really nice and did not stop me. He said just pull a permit and use my name and they will close it right then and there. He then showed me the list of this guys complains with the county in the last 5 years, it was over 300 calls about every one around him. Yeah fuck that guy

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Magazine subscription for ^^^^ this^^^^ dude too (2up)

Yellowboat

Reaction score
You could also order a couple books from scientology ( use pre paid card) and tell thdk you are very intrested in learning more about it. I have heard they never leave you alone.

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
https://dicksbymail.com/products/eat-a-dick-giant-chocolate-dick

probably too kind, but I figured I’d give you the option.

I can relate, neighbor called me in as much as possible when building our new house across the street (fully permitted and to code),while he was adding bedrooms without permits.

Being that he was a hated high school teacher, I just let the kids take care of it on a regular basis :D

Hypnautic

Reaction score
I’ve done the magazine thing to an old neighbor. Just make sure you only send in the ones without a signature required—forgery. Sent that bitch all the self help books and Elvis plate collections I could find.
Taxi’s are always fun. Block your number and order 3-4 taxis to pick up at the same time. Tell them to honk when they arrive.
If a fish ends up rotting in their bushes -that’s also pretty unfortunate

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Shut their water off in the middle of the night and fill the meter box with quick set concrete, be sure to mix it prior in a bucket and dump just enough so you can put the lid back on.:D
Make sure to put a j bolt in, bolt the lid down and weld on the nut

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lived in a nice area, and was always catching hell for construction materials and work trucks in the prissy little area. Well, remote starter on a Cummins. O'dark thirty, 6 days a week. Good solid 15 minutes of clatter. After about a month, came to an agreement with the neighbor lady. I'd quiet down the diesel, and she'd leave me be.

Sherpa

Reaction score
change of address form for their mail to a real crappy neighborhood..........

call water company and have them turn of water indicating they sold the house and are moving.

same with power company.

round up on grass spelling whatever.......

laundry detergent in the pool or hottub.

--there's more which are not only not good, but will ruin a house so I won't mention those.

--Sherpa

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
The original post is a sad state of affairs indeed... lots of really funny things to THINK of doing, but one probably shouldn’t do.

Hate (and revenge) take a lot of energy, safe your energy for something more worthwhile.

Like making friends with a bunch of 1%’rs. Maybe they will see fit to cure this I’ll. Lol

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I have a problem with 2 fuck heads down the street every time they do something I call sheriff blow up the story a little + show them the camera pics sheriffs are getting tired of there shit I don’t know what they said to them to other night but they have cooled down big time

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
I want to help some family members who are their neighbors and they’ve been fucked with. The fucktards don’t know me as they live in Kookyfornia and I’m here in AZ.

I need to avoid breaking the law so breaking into their house isn’t an option.

Great Stuff is your friend in this instance.

Hands free, quiet, & extremely difficult to remove once cured.

I have used it on sill cocks, door jambs, gutter downspouts, sewer lines, anything else where the neighbor needed a "tune up" about the general direction of the prevailing winds

The key is to use it on the night before trash day and deposit the empty elsewhere.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
I’ve got the same kind of neighbors.

The comments about vandalizing property or doing things otherwise illegal.. Don’t do that.

They need to figure out their neighbors. What’s their political affiliation? What kind of things piss them off?

Blasting music with highly offensive lyrics from 9am until 10pm is perfectly legal and will annoy the f*ck out of people. Putting a political sign like a life sized outdoor cut out of a politician they loathe in their front yard and forcing the neighbor to see everyday is another good one, giant political flags also work if there’s no HOA.

If they want to f*ck with the neighbor it’s easy to be a nuisance while respecting laws and (if applicable) HOA guidelines.

I’ve been doing the above stated things with my difficult neighbor and it’s been working pretty well. The city has now told said neighbor that if they receive anymore bogus complaints a cease and desist order will be put in place and violations of the order will lead to potential harassment charges.

It’s a long and slow process but the only way to make it work is to either move or play it out and do it legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuauLounge

Reaction score
After reading these posts, I realize how lucky we are. Our next door neighbor, we met 33 years ago, he showed up with a cocktail in his hand and introduces himself. From that point on, it started. Take the garbage out at 6 pm and get home at 1 am, drunk. Having a party, they'll show up, invited or not, because they, as are we, are always welcome. Go on vacation together and charge the bar bills to the others room. Need help, always willing. Fence between our yards blew down, left it down for a year. We scheduled larger parties because it gave us 2 pools.
Other neighbor, just good folks, friendly but don't interact a bunch. They rent and have lived there for the last 21 years.
I can't imagine living in a hostile neighborhood.

rush1

Reaction score
My grandmother has a guy behind that breaks every rule in the book, but if my grandmas lawn does not get mowed 1 seek he will call. She is almost 90, does not walk very well and has care takers, same asshole calls parking patrol on them too. The guy is a real pos. I want sp bad tp call about his dozen or so violations in his front yard, but i am not a revenge person. This same ass hole called the bulding department on me when i was doing a patch job on her roof. They had gust registered at the air port 1.5 miles away from her at 96 mph that night. It took out the top 6 rows of shingles on her a frame roof. Which of corse flew into his back yard. So i am there at 7 ish at night, its dark windy and raining. Her i am hammer in hand putting shingles up and thr building department shows up. Truns out i needed a permit as i was over 1 square in patching. The guy was really nice and did not stop me. He said just pull a permit and use my name and they will close it right then and there. He then showed me the list of this guys complains with the county in the last 5 years, it was over 300 calls about every one around him. Yeah fuck that guy
That dude just needed his ass beat

450grip

Reaction score
turn off the gas at the meter
turn off the water at the meter
go to the elec panel and disconnect 1 leg of the feed
raw shrimp in the air ducts of the cars

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
I didn't do this on purpose to my neighbor but it did amazing damage to his back yard. I live in a fairly wet climate in the Midwest. Our back lots are over one acre each and I started with one tile around the whole right side of the property to get rid of water from my sump pump. Then to help dry up my back yard I tiled both sides and down the diagonal to the rear corner of my yard. at times I couldn't use my riding mower till June it was so wet. Well all this tiling and water control has now killed 14 trees in his back yard. My trees are fine and my grass is lush. the Bid to remove all 14 trees was 16K this fall.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I didn't do this on purpose to my neighbor but it did amazing damage to his back yard. I live in a fairly wet climate in the Midwest. Our back lots are over one acre each and I started with one tile around the whole right side of the property to get rid of water from my sump pump. Then to help dry up my back yard I tiled both sides and down the diagonal to the rear corner of my yard. at times I couldn't use my riding mower till June it was so wet. Well all this tiling and water control has now killed 14 trees in his back yard. My trees are fine and my grass is lush. the Bid to remove all 14 trees was 16K this fall.
In California at least you are responsible for the runoff from your property. So if your situation were to happen in Cali and it could be shown to be due to the addition or change of landscaping to your yard forcing the runoff to your neighbors, you could be on the hook for that $$....

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

ClownRoyal

Reaction score
Somehow you have to get into their house so probably not an option. BUT - take one of those big jars of Mayo. Stuff a whole raw chicken in it. Disgard the extra Mayo or save for sandwiches. Place/hide the jar inside up in a vent. Sooner or later that fucker explodes and the worst stench you have ever smelled fills the house. And it takes a house-gutting and re-painting to get rid of it.