WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need RDP Help With Graphic Design For Wedding

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
As some know on here, at nearly the age of 40, I am going to get married for the first time in 6ish weeks.

The woman I am marrying and I dated when I was barely 21, and my brain knew then that she was the one, but other parts of my anatomy had better ideas. Long story short, we reconnected a couple years back through the boating community, picked up right where we left off, and I couldn't, and have never been happier. She has an amazing 12yo daughter who I adore, as she does me. If you look at my posts, most are her and I in the Spectre rolling miles on the river, or in the wake boat with her surfing at our local lake in the evening. Boating (particularly performance boating) is a HUGE part of our program, and I want this to something that stands out at the wedding.

The task- I am not great on a computer, but I want to do Kustom plates, napkins, and coozies for our wedding (I did these for my moms celebration of life, and they were a HUGE hit). This is a direct copy (picture) that I took of my favorite RDP shirt that I modified. ( @RiverDave if you don't like this, just hit me up, I stole the idea from you). I need to make this look good enough to send to the printer in a PDF that they can use. I did this in Blue Beam (only thing I know how to use) with a few copy/pastes, but that is the extent of my skills.

Anyone on here have the skills to make this look GOOD? I have no issues paying for your time, I just don't know where to start.

1625977499034.png

Icky

Reaction score
As some know on here, at nearly the age of 40, I am going to get married for the first time in 6ish weeks.

The woman I am marrying and I dated when I was barely 21, and my brain knew then that she was the one, but other parts of my anatomy had better ideas. Long story short, we reconnected a couple years back through the boating community, picked up right where we left off, and I couldn't, and have never been happier. She has an amazing 12yo daughter who I adore, as she does me. If you look at my posts, most are her and I in the Spectre rolling miles on the river, or in the wake boat with her surfing at our local lake in the evening. Boating (particularly performance boating) is a HUGE part of our program, and I want this to something that stands out at the wedding.

The task- I am not great on a computer, but I want to do Kustom plates, napkins, and coozies for our wedding (I did these for my moms celebration of life, and they were a HUGE hit). This is a direct copy (picture) that I took of my favorite RDP shirt that I modified. ( @RiverDave if you don't like this, just hit me up, I stole the idea from you). I need to make this look good enough to send to the printer in a PDF that they can use. I did this in Blue Beam (only thing I know how to use) with a few copy/pastes, but that is the extent of my skills.

Anyone on here have the skills to make this look GOOD? I have no issues paying for your time, I just don't know where to start.

View attachment 1024052
We're getting married same day this year, congrats

Dirtbag

Reaction score

View attachment 1024052
grats brotha!

dspracing

Reaction score
I’m sure the power of RDP will prevail but if you come up empty contact Wes at Anenberg in Rancho Cucamonga. He did some design work for me before and it came out great. You can also get it done on Fiver or a similar app.

Congrats!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’m not sure what you are trying to do but I can probably have my graphics guys just whip a design up for you.

Joe mama

Reaction score
Congrats sounds like a match made in heaven. Maybe it was back ordered.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Pushing the panic button here. RDs folks aren’t going to come through. I need to get this done ASAP.

svlperry

Reaction score
I got a guy that can do it he’s doing some stuff for @RiverDave as we speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk