WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need some help with a phone number in Parker

branier

Reaction score
If anyone is going to be driving through Parker AZ today, tomorrow or Friday could you roll by Vinnies Automotive and see if A) they have a different phone number on the outside of the place because I hope it's been changed and/or B) if they even look open for business? If you are really bold, can you see if anyone is physically there to get a valid phone number? I don't expect that, but they normally don't have the roll up doors open even if they are there so it could be hard to tell from just driving by if the office is open.

My buddy stores his boat there, and he just tried to call them to have it left out for us Saturday as we have rented a house in the keys for 4 days and the phone line is no longer in service.

Vinnies Automotive and Storage
725 11th st
Parker AZ
the two numbers we tried:
928 554 7462 automated non unique voicemail (msg left no response)
928 575 4136 out of service

I am really hoping for the best, not that this place has closed down and the boat is either locked up or gone in the wind.

Thanks in advance RDP people!

branier

Reaction score
I will check them out in the morning.
Thanks Riverbottom! I really appreciate any help, even just a fly by. They aren't usually open on weekends, so you have to get a hold of them to have them put the boat out on a Sat or Sun.

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
They are closed on Tuesday and Wednesday in the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

branier

Reaction score
Timmmmmy that could be why they didn't call after he left the voicemail, but the storage number is out of service which is why we were concerned. Hopefully if Riverbottom gets a chance to go by there, he can give me the new number or they will call us in the AM. They have always been very cool about spotting the boat, etc and good to deal with so this was a surprise.

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
Timmmmmy that could be why they didn't call after he left the voicemail, but the storage number is out of service which is why we were concerned. Hopefully if Riverbottom gets a chance to go by there, he can give me the new number or they will call us in the AM. They have always been very cool about spotting the boat, etc and good to deal with so this was a surprise.

If you don’t here from them let me know I can stop by tomorrow and get a number from them.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Was in town early morning and nobody there. Just went to the hardware store, all doors are open and cars and boats outside. Let me know if you can't get through and I will stop inside.

branier

Reaction score
They still haven't called us back so if anyone happens to drop in tomorrow and get a phone number or ask them to call Kris Thompson about his boat that would much appreciated!

Either way it sounds like they may be open during the summer on weekends, although they always asked us to call ahead so they could have the boat out because they weren't always around on the weekends.

Thanks to those who did go by for us, the connection of RDP peeps is a solid one! Barbara

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
They are open on weekends during summer. I will stop and ask them to call you.

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
I just told the to call you. She said she would call you right away

branier

Reaction score
She did, and thanks again Timmmmy! I really appreciate it, one less thing to worry about before we head out in the AM. See you on the water!