WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need the dimensions for an Ultra 23XS. Anybody got an Ultra and a tape measure?

McGruff38

Reaction score
Im trying to figure out if I can squeeze an 03 Ultra 23XS in my garage if I put it in diagonally. Since the boat is in Havasu at the moment, it makes getting the measurements tough. So can someone with the same boat measure theirs for me? I need the following:
-Length from Transom to the tip (or tip of the trailer, and whether it has a swing away tongue).
-Width at the transom
-Width at the widest point (probably the trailer)
-length from the transom to the tip of the prop.

Thanks Guys!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
If you don't have a collapsible tongue, it's 28' and a couple inches long with the drive down on the trailer. I have a 30 foot garage, and it fits with a couple inches to spare with the drive up.

I can take some measurements next week but that may be too late.

The widest part is indeed the trailer. Unless you have a deep area on one side of the garage, I don't think it will fit.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I have a 23xs, I can take measurements but my boat is in havasu. I have it in a 35 ft garage and have 5ft to spare with the drive up. With I think it's 8 ft from fender to fender

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I think you may find the trailer width is 102" or 8'-6"

McGruff38

Reaction score
Yeah I'll be needing the folding tongue for sure. If I get the transom into the corner, there might be enough room for the drive. The length to the front will be close though

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Yes if going diagonal, I think there will be room for the drive. I think it will be really close with a folding tongue.

McGruff38

Reaction score
Yeah it's going to be close up front. The trailer it has now has a standard tongue. So I was either going to have to find another trailer with the folding tongue, or have this one converted. I'm leaning towards converting this one. That way I can have the hinged pushed back as far as possible, so the tip of the boat will be the furthest point.

Englewood

Reaction score
Yeah it's going to be close up front. The trailer it has now has a standard tongue. So I was either going to have to find another trailer with the folding tongue, or have this one converted. I'm leaning towards converting this one. That way I can have the hinged pushed back as far as possible, so the tip of the boat will be the furthest point.

Talk to adrenaline trailer...It was $800 (I believe) when they quoted me. You can also choose the pivot point which may save you an additional foot or two.

McGruff38

Reaction score
Talk to adrenaline trailer...It was $800 (I believe) when they quoted me. You can also choose the pivot point which may save you an additional foot or two.

ThAt sounds about what I was expecting. The seller said he has done it before for around 700. Choosing the pivot point will be a big plus. Where is adrenaline? I've had TNT welding in Norco work on trailers in the past for me. I figured I'd call them too.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
ThAt sounds about what I was expecting. The seller said he has done it before for around 700. Choosing the pivot point will be a big plus. Where is adrenaline? I've had TNT welding in Norco work on trailers in the past for me. I figured I'd call them too.

Adrenaline is in Lake Havasu on Lake Havasu Ave just north of Nordic

McGruff38

Reaction score
Adrenaline is in Lake Havasu on Lake Havasu Ave just north of Nordic

Thanks. The boats in Havasu now, so that might give me an excuse to make a trip out there.

Back on topic, does anyone have the exact measurements?

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
You sound like me... I asked Cigalert about 400 times for measurements on his Hallett 240.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Putting the boat in side ways is going to be a challenge with double axles.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I think it's going to be very tight or not fit in a standard 2 car garage. I couldn't get my 21' cole jet in my garage in corona...too long and wide

McGruff38

Reaction score
I think it's going to be very tight or not fit in a standard 2 car garage. I couldn't get my 21' cole jet in my garage in corona...too long and wide

hmmm... do you happen to know the measurements of your garage? lol. Mine is about 2 feet deeper on one side. Im hoping that will be the difference maker.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I'll be in havasu next weekend to take measurements if you still need them. I think with a fold away tounge you will need at least 23 ft assuming a 2 car width garage

McGruff38

Reaction score
I'll be in havasu next weekend to take measurements if you still need them. I think with a fold away tounge you will need at least 23 ft assuming a 2 car width garage

Just a reminder to get those measurements for me while your out there! :thumbup:

blueflaminhot

Reaction score
Sorry for the old thread bump. Did this ever fit in the garage? I am in a similar situation with a 2 car garage and eyes on a 22 Cheetah deck. I think it MAY fit at an angle if I get the drive all the way to the corner but will be really tight.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sorry for the old thread bump. Did this ever fit in the garage? I am in a similar situation with a 2 car garage and eyes on a 22 Cheetah deck. I think it MAY fit at an angle if I get the drive all the way to the corner but will be really tight.

How deep of a two car?

blueflaminhot

Reaction score
Only 20ft deep. If it fit at all would have to go at angle. I’m almost certain I would have to modify the trailer though as stock with folding is 28ft. Would have to move the pivot back if even possible.

NicPaus

Reaction score
28.3' if 20' x 20' Garage. Most Garage doors are 16' wide. Need a trailer mover and some lube to squeeze it in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230123-231923_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230123-231923_Samsung Internet.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 35

blueflaminhot

Reaction score
Thanks! Yes I figured I would need some wheel dollies and a trailer valet to maneuver it in there.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
We seen those pics of the tongue sticking out through the garage door before. Or the little bump out addition in the back.