WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need to price an Automotive 4 post lift

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/user/versaliftcorp?v=kuZ2F_7I9PE

What about making something like this over towards the side against the wall.

Have your ranger crew fabricator fab up a basket and a mount for the ceiling and buy a harbor freight electric winch....im not sure I would want to be storing things that were super heavy or bulky up in the loft anyways. Not that the loft can't handle it but it's going to be somewhat awkward and dangerous getting it up there with the lift program. 4 post lifts are cool for stacking but I wouldn't want one becuse I would need a lift capable of working on cars and removing suspension.

spectras only

Reaction score
Dave, my friend has a 8000lbs Danmar My car on it, you can walk underneath it when fully raised.

Viper%20on%20the%20hoist

Had my 6000lbs Navi on it too, rock solid.:thumbsup

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
How so?

RD

You going to build some new ramps? The lift will only lower down to the bottom of the post and now you've raised it 1.5 feet. Gonna need some long ramps for a decent angle to get the boat on it.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
You going to build some new ramps? The lift will only lower down to the bottom of the post and now you've raised it 1.5 feet. Gonna need some long ramps for a decent angle to get the boat on it.
That's what I'd do. Build a couple long wood ramps you can throw under the factory ramps when it is gonna be used and can be put off to the side when not. Simple, cheap, easy....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

short answer is yes just some hinged ramps was what i was thinking?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. Saw cutting the concrete and pouring new pads 2' deep along with the new height in a monolithic pour?

Yep....

That block deal sounds sketchy as hell unless done correctly. 1.5' is a big rise and I would want it bolted down to avoid a shift.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Can you lift boats in these though? That's my issue, is like to stack a couple small boats

AFUEL7067

Reaction score
To put a 21 schiada under or on a lift you are going to need to order a lift with 110 inches inside dimension post to post my vector just fit with the guide bars on it .you dont see many used lifts that wide .

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Don't you think a concrete pad may crumble with all that weight on it. :eek Maybe a steel pad.

Can you lift boats in these though? That's my issue, is like to stack a couple small boats

To put a 21 schiada under or on a lift you are going to need to order a lift with 110 inches inside dimension post to post my vector just fit with the guide bars on it .you dont see many used lifts that wide .

i found a new one for 2,250..

as it stands i had my buddy chuck come over and plan out my loft program.. it all pretty much went to shit.. lack of height etc.. interesting how the ither contractor didn't bring up any of the issues.

anyhow i'm going a different direction now.