WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need to replace the carpet in boat Where in Havasu area??

asa400ex

Reaction score
It is that time for my carpet to get replaced. Looking for a few shops I can get a quote from. Other than Main Stitch, are there other shops that you may have used in the Havasu area?

Thanks

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'd talk to Nordic first.. Then I'd call Bill at Arko, then I'd probably call Advantage boats to see what they would charge.

RD

Singleton

Reaction score
New carpet will be easy - they issue is removing all the old glue from the old carpet.
Mine needs to be replaced. My wife has spilled a few drinks over on the floor :( The cost to remove the old was more then installing new!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
New carpet will be easy - they issue is removing all the old glue from the old carpet.
Mine needs to be replaced. My wife has spilled a few drinks over on the floor :( The cost to remove the old was more then installing new!

Is your floor full gel or resin coated wood? Seadek would eliminate the spillage factor;) Unless your lovely wife suddenly becomes super graceful of course. :D:D

Singleton

Reaction score
Is your floor full gel or resin coated wood? Seadek would eliminate the spillage factor;) Unless your lovely wife suddenly becomes super graceful of course. :D:D

Resin coated wood. Ultra developed the liner for the 26 deck a few weeks after mine left the gel shop.
Would love to move to Seadek, since I know my wife will not be becoming graceful any time soon, but that would require a ton of work. Might be something I talk to Rusty about and see what it would cost, but as I just told my kid, the money tree is empty currently and who knows when it will grow again :)

Englewood

Reaction score
InStitches did mine (As well as a cover/bimini) and did an amazing job. Came in as quoted and finished when quoted as well...Communication was great.