WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need transport to Havasu

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to take a 20 ft long package of rubrail from Rancho Cucamonga to Havasu next week. It will likely be ready Monday or Tuesday. It will likely be a 20 ft long 2 x 6 or 2 x 8 with a bunch of plastic rubrail strapped to it. I need picked up in Rancho Cucamonga and delivered to a shop in Havasu. There's $200 cash for anyone who can do it.

Ideally strapped to a trailer or work truck rack would be best. I'm open to ideas. Please PM me if you have interest and for details. Or email me at [email protected].

MOUZER

Reaction score
damn rexone wher u been ordered several things from you got them right away .......miss your post

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
For anyone comtemplating needing rubrail in havasu or Parker, this might be a good opportunity to piggy back on to this load assuming I find someone to transport it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Good to hear from you! I hope you get it figured out!

In the rub rail note I need some small rub rail
For this 16’ Daytona I’m building.. preferably black. Do you have any?

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Good to hear from you! I hope you get it figured out!

In the rub rail note I need some small rub rail
For this 16’ Daytona I’m building.. preferably black. Do you have any?
If black with rubber insert, yes I have it. It's BT1672 black. 5/8" tall, used on most the jet boats up to 19 ft back in the day (and currently for that matter). Let me know and it could easily be added to this shipment. $200 pays someone's trip gas money for a couple quick stops.

JayBreww

Reaction score
First week of June I’ll be taking a 24’ trailer out for my parents great escape if someone doesn’t help out before then.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
First week of June I’ll be taking a 24’ trailer out for my parents great escape if someone doesn’t help out before then.
Thanks, hopefully something will turn up this coming week, we'll see.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Thanks to all who responded. I've had a plan change due to the material the customer wants not being available until Mid June now. So I may need similar assistance then, I will post up if so. Again thanks.