WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Needed in Havasu: Handyman/Rock-Concrete Guy.

sdpm

Reaction score
Got a call from my Mom's neighbor yesterday and then by Havasu Police dept that someone ran into her rock/concrete mailbox and knocked it off it's foundation. I don't have pictures just yet, but they are being sent shortly. Looking for someone out there that could go take alook and get me an estimate for repair. Anyone here know of someone that could do this? Thanks

Neil

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I bought a rock-concrete mailbox from 2FORCEFULL but it sounded terrible. :(

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I was at City Maytag on Fri. There is a guy in the same complex that sells them already made. I think there made of lath and plaster. The sign said free install. Maytags address is 911 N Lake Havasu Ave.

sdpm

Reaction score
Thanks David. Got it.

This one is real rock and concrete. The officer that called me said there were 40 ft skid marks in front of it and parts from the vehicle that hit it. He said it must of did some pretty good damage to the vehicle. Here is a picture of it before. Still waiting on the after pictures.

HavasuHouseMomsandours7-28-11025.jpg

XTRM22

Reaction score
Wow, that's funny. That mailbox is right next to the lot where I'm building a house. I will be at that place tomorrow if you want me to take a pic and send it, I can see if it's fixable and get you an estimate too.

Riverjunkie42

Reaction score
At least it fucked up their shit pretty good. :skull That thing looks solid.

sdpm

Reaction score
Here are the after damage shots. Police are looking for a mid 80's Red Camero with serious front end damage.

Momsmailbox001.jpg

Momsmailbox005.jpg

Momsmailbox008.jpg

sdpm

Reaction score
Momsmailbox013.jpg

Momsmailbox010.jpg

I figured it was worth a shot! Got a couple of calls and a neighbor that saw the car driving away but no license plate.

Momsmailbox019.jpg

franky

Reaction score
don't you think that that could be just tilted back in place?