WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nephew's Email

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿšค
Reaction score
I don't know how that cut paste copy crap works so I'll type it out. He's 52yo and thinks just like myself. Nephew is NOT him.

Him:" I wear a mask tp protect you, so you need to wear one to protect me"
Me: "That's so nice of you! Truly! Then if we're on the topic of protecting each other, that's why I carry a firearm. To protect you if something bad goes down. Do you carry a gun to protect me?
Him: "Well no"
Me: "Why not"
Him: " Because it's a gun... I don't want to."
Me: "Ah, so then you understand the power of choice, I see, as well as personal freedoms."
Him: " Well, I don't want a gun because..."
Me: " It doesn't matter If it could protect ME, you should do it... right? And I carry because my own safety is my responsibility. And I would
never expect someone else to keep me safe. Do you see how stupid you sound now?"

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
He might not own or want a gun, but I bet you HE knows how to click and paste....just sayin...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I have a brother with a masters in computer information such and such...sure, he can click and paste...
But I trust my families' safety more to an un-educated friend of mine that can operate a firearm.
E-mail would probably take longer than 911 ;)

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I need to go back and take a computer class and learn this new method of "Click & Paste"

It must be a recent development of the old-school, "Cut & Paste"

these computers are leaving me behind...

Tio Pancho

Reaction score
Him:" I wear a mask tp protect you, so you need to wear one to protect me"
Me: "That's so nice of you! Truly! Then if we're on the topic of protecting each other, that's why I carry a firearm. To protect you if something bad goes down. Do you carry a gun to protect me?
Him: "Well no"
Me: "Why not"
Him: " Because it's a gun... I don't want to."
Me: "Ah, so then you understand the power of choice, I see, as well as personal freedoms."
Him: " Well, I don't want a gun because..."
Me: " It doesn't matter If it could protect ME, you should do it... right? And I carry because my own safety is my responsibility. And I would
never expect someone else to keep me safe. Do you see how stupid you sound now?"

Is there a bowing down emoji?
Solid work right there.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
EXACTLY. Best explanation Iโ€™ve hear since March 2020

LC925

Reaction score
Pure gold right here!

I might have to screen shot and post this!