WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Netflix Bloodline

guest hs

Reaction score
Got to watch this show it’s really good has some boating content in it too

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Started it last night, glad to hear its good.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
We are at episode 10 or so. Definitely a good show and has us hooked.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Was a long ride...but good.

I enjoyed the series.

Between this and Ozark if ever i feel like my life is out of control these two series make me feel great....

UD

Meaney77

Reaction score
Was a good series, watched it last year.

Springfield

Reaction score
Finished Ozark, moved onto Bloodline and completed, finishing up Hell on Wheels (14 seasons) you gota check this one. Well it is 1863 or 1865 and building a rail across the USA but I like some old shit on occasion.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Started watching it Wednesday.
Looks interesting so far.
Thanks for the heads up.

jet496

Reaction score
Finished Ozark, moved onto Bloodline and completed, finishing up Hell on Wheels (14 seasons) you gota check this one. Well it is 1863 or 1865 and building a rail across the USA but I like some old shit on occasion.
I loved Hell on Wheels. It was never a big hit but it's a really good show. I think we'll check out Bloodline. Love these review threads.

Last edited:

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Just finished Bloodline this week. I liked the 1st season a lot, but the 3rd season went way too slow for me and I was glad to get through the last episode. I wonder if they changed writers something for the last season, because I didn't think it was as good as the first one.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Just finished Bloodline this week. I liked the 1st season a lot, but the 3rd season went way too slow for me and I was glad to get through the last episode. I wonder if they changed writers something for the last season, because I didn't think it was as good as the first one.

We enjoyed Bloodline, but the last season to seemed slow and at the same time like they tried to cram as much info into it as possible. Was like they knew it was the last season and were trying to tie up as many loose ends as they could. The story got twisted up pretty good, lol

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Bloodline was excellent. The guy who played the part of the bad brother did a great job. My wife couldn’t stand that brother. It did capture the feel of the Keys.

Agree, Hell on Wheels was good. Also, Longmire is another good series.

jet496

Reaction score
Bloodline was excellent. The guy who played the part of the bad brother did a great job. My wife couldn’t stand that brother. It did capture the feel of the Keys.

Agree, Hell on Wheels was good. Also, Longmire is another good series.
Longmire's a great show too. Kind of like Yellowstone except he isn't rich. Highly recommend it.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Mindhunters. FBI Profiling Program is developed to help agents identify and trackdown history’s most notorious Serial Killers.