WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Netflix Gaga

77charger

Reaction score
May do weird things like her or not but her talent is very high and a great singer.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...She grocery shops where I hang out and eat in Malibu...introduced her boyfriend to a friend of mine ...next day brought her mother shopping...people around there just call her Stephanie...
...Netflix deal was really well done...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I've always been a huge Stephanie Germenotta fan. I honestly never even think of her as Gaga.

She is, and has always been, the "real deal".
She pulled off duets with sir Elton at 23 years old, at the piano, no problem.
She works nonstop. An almost maniacal work ethic that involves total preparation and rehearsal resulting in flawless execution.

As the Netflix special showed, she is in pain virtually non stop, is her own worst critic that seems perpetually immersed in insecurity regardless of any success, and is emotionally affected by the conditions and struggles of those she cares about...her fans not the least.

She is a straight up bad ass. She is NOT Brittany, or Christina or any other "pop" construction...but rather a virtuoso that has chosen her stage.
The release of "Joanne" signals a change in her path that I am happy to see.
Listening to her earlier work as Stephanie, she seems to be transitioning back to that...like John Cougar going back to Melencamp, Romeo Blue going back to being Lennie Kravitz, etc.

I look forward to her future work.