WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Netflix- Ozarks

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Just started watching outer banks. I cant figure out who this show.is meant for. Maybe mid to late teens? some of the subject material isnt appropriate for kids but its written like a family adventure. I think they moght have missed the mark. There is boating content though.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Watching it now , It better be good Bitches !😳😉

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Taken from the web.........Bloodline is an American Netflix original thriller–drama web television series created by Todd A. ... On July 13, 2016, Netflix renewed Bloodline for a 10-episode third season, later confirmed to be the final season. The third and final season was released on May 26, 2017.

Started watching Bloodline last night. Pretty good so far.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Have you noticed a hell of a lot of shows are promoting it. :oops:
agreed... regular TV always has there token gay couple.....
now I ok with two HOT girl on girl action... could watch that shit all night..LOL
. just leave the dick section part alone...

I remember as a kid, (55 years ago) we had two brothers living together across the street from us, so I was told...LOL

we just had 8 years in the White House...LOL

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Ruth is awesome...seems they turned wick up on her in season 3 just a bit.
What about the brother? Dontcha just wanna punch that fucker in the face? Lol
Ya Ben fucking sucks, to bad they don’t show him getting wasted, was pissed about that.
Oh and I hate Helen.

copterzach

Reaction score
Just finished season 3. Season 4 wi be released in April 2021.

Great thing about Ozark is you don’t have to keep track of the characters. They all die...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springfield

Reaction score
If you like Ozark you will be hooked on Bloodline as well...You just have to get through the first couple episodes and it starts to come together!
Being from the Ozarks, it was spot on with the characters. :oops:
Now Bloodline.....getting through the first couple of episodes was challenging for me too. From there I was in the recliner, addicted, and at season 1 episode 10 completed and cant wait for more today. That is after my wife gets done dictating the Monday honey do's.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20200502_145713.jpg

cant wait for next season...

Tank

Reaction score
Started watching

KILLING EVE

Pretty Fuckin stellar show. Just started the second season. Very entertaining. Main chick is straight up psycho

It’s on Hulu though.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
started watching last week. I got some catching up to do, but its good.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Wow. Amazing ending to season 3. The apparent alliances for next season ought to be very interesting. Good series. Good writing and acting. Not fond of the recent dim lighting of most of the scenes.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Finished season 3. Does anyone know what happened to three? Just disappeared. Maybe I missed something. Wasn't a big part of the show, just wondering.

Subtitles are always on. Still haven't been able to train the wife to only talk during commercials. :D

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
We just finished season 3 Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 😳😎👍

jet496

Reaction score
The Ozarks sure have changed since we used to camp there in the 60's & 70's (LOL).

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Wife started watching it... I'm not a fan, to much over-the-top bullshit and I hate the way all the locals are grifters. Acting is pretty good though but the story lines need to be better, IMHO.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Wife started watching it... I'm not a fan, to much over-the-top bullshit and I hate the way all the locals are grifters. Acting is pretty good though but the story lines need to be better, IMHO.
Stick with it and follow the family down the never ending hole that gets deeper and deeper. Love the Buddy character.