WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Netflix Punisher

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Anyone enjoying this as much as I am? Just binged season 2, and I can’t wait for a third. I hope Disney’s streaming service doesn’t screw this up.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
I really liked the first one and just started the second. I dig it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just started the second season tonight.. There goes three hours of my life already! :D

RD

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Season 2 seems imho to be trying to hard but I’m only on episode 4. I wish they would do a season 0 to explain some of the stories they told during season 1, yes it’s in the original movie as well the comics but i think they could’ve done a preseason as well. But it’s a great show makes me excited for the next season of Ray Donovan tho.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Season 2 seems imho to be trying to hard but I’m only on episode 4. I wish they would do a season 0 to explain some of the stories they told during season 1, yes it’s in the original movie as well the comics but i think they could’ve done a preseason as well. But it’s a great show makes me excited for the next season of Ray Donovan tho.
If you watch The Punisher the movie (different actor) it explains the basis of the character quiet well.

I binged season 2. I loved it. More action packed than most anyother movie or show I've seen.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Sucks they have decided to cancel the show. No season 3. :(

redone76

Reaction score
Sucks they have decided to cancel the show. No season 3. :(
Disney pulled Marvel from Netflix because they're starting their own streaming service sometime this year. If they are going to continue the shows is still unknown
Any yes it does suck! I enjoyed Daredevil and Punisher a lot

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
If you watch The Punisher the movie (different actor) it explains the basis of the character quiet well.

I binged season 2. I loved it. More action packed than most anyother movie or show I've seen.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Yes i know, but still feel they could have started with the movie stuff.

Last i saw they still hadn’t cancelled Punisher but it was assumed they were going to.