WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Netflix Question

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Last October my Samsung tv died and the warranty company sent anLG . I had dropped Netflix but just signed back up and all the content is darker like through a filter like everything is filmed at dusk. direct TV is perfect so I’m at a loss at what it could be...I put the brightness to 100 but only slightly better.....Netflix was fine on the Samsung. I did a Google search and can’t find anything helpful..any thoughts? (Besides go back to to Samsung, Hahaha)- for you wisenheimers out there :)

BajaMike

Reaction score
Last October my Samsung tv died and the warranty company sent anLG . I had dropped Netflix but just signed back up and all the content is darker like through a filter like everything is filmed at dusk. direct TV is perfect so I’m at a loss at what it could be...I put the brightness to 100 but only slightly better.....Netflix was fine on the Samsung. I did a Google search and can’t find anything helpful..any thoughts? (Besides go be to to Samsun! Hahaha)- for you wisenheimers out there :)

i never seen that problem, but I do know Samsung has excellent customer service....LG, not so much.

termiteguy

Reaction score
I assume it's a smart tv try you tube maybe its internet problem. I don't know I'm not a very tech savvy person

DaveH

Reaction score
look for "sports" mode in the display menu. will brighten it up big time.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Have you tried swapping HDMI cables?

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
How are you getting Netflix on your TV? If you are using an external box or dongle like Roku, Fire stick, etc, then it could be something to do with your HDMI port, the cable, the settings on the device you are using for Netflix, or more. If you are getting it through an app already on the TV, then I would review the TV and app settings closely.