WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nevada Muley Hunt

renodaytona

Reaction score
Been quite some time that I drew a tag here in my home state. Got drawn for the area that our family has hunted for over 40 years. Leaving early AM tomorrow looking forward to filling the freezer. My cousin and uncle went opening weekend (last weekend) and filled their tags. I had just got back from Disneyland so I didn't make it for opening day. Here is a pic from my cousins view and the buck he took.
Foote 2018.jpg

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Awesome man! Post up pics. Hunting season one of my favorite times of the years. We leave next Wednesday for Rifle Colorado for deer and elk season I will start my thread then. Good luck hope you get a big wall hanger.

renodaytona

Reaction score
Will do, this area has been know to contain some perfect wall hangars. Good luck on your hunt, looking forward to hearing about it and seeing your pics. I have always wanted to hunt in Colorado and Wyoming.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Been quite some time that I drew a tag here in my home state. Got drawn for the area that our family has hunted for over 40 years. Leaving early AM tomorrow looking forward to filling the freezer. My cousin and uncle went opening weekend (last weekend) and filled their tags. I had just got back from Disneyland so I didn't make it for opening day. Here is a pic from my cousins view and the buck he took. View attachment 691952
My 25 years of deer and elk hunting were in Oregon and Idaho, where's all the trees?????

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Always exciting to go hunting, will be heading to CO Tuesday, drew a Mule Deer tag for 11, 211. We back pack in & stay out a couple of nights. If all goes well, we get it done the first couple of days, if not, back to the trailer, shower, rest & repeat. All that hiking is going to kick my ass but the adventure is worth it.