WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Never Ending Trash!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I am posting here as believe it is Not political, But our lives now. Disney/ The Muppets must go back and place Warning Disclaimers on all past and any new episodes of anything that might be Offensive to any Nationalities or Races or Sexes, or On and On and On!!

Somehow, somewhere someone has become so Power Hungry and Cancel Culture Crazy it may be beyond reeling back in. The poor children are growing up in an Evil Society.😕

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

poncho

Reaction score
Yep
FB_IMG_1613925554748.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score
It never ends.. These people should be exterminated.. They literally contribute nothing to society. They only destroy, never build.

RD

Sounds like Disney the company is choosing this. Who are “these people”?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
0000001% of the population posts some garbage and it gets hits. MSM picks it up and runs with it like a paper towel full of dog Diarrhea to the dumpster.
Stop falling for it.
All I can say.

500bbc

Reaction score
I just can't understand what the point of all this is..

RD
Total domination of society as we once knew it.
This attack on your rights is nearing the final stage.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
0000001% of the population posts some garbage and it gets hits. MSM picks it up and runs with it like a paper towel full of dog Diarrhea to the dumpster.
Stop falling for it.
All I can say.

Not a matter of falling for it. This shit is being thrown at us every day from all directions. I am most concerned for the Children, we are destroying them little by Little. Just look at what the "Covid" ordeal in a whole has done. They have been isolated and not educated correctly for over a Year. Damn, I see in general how this situation is being shrugged off by saying they will recover. 🤔

500bbc

Reaction score
Conditioning..
Not a matter of falling for it. This shit is being thrown at us every day from all directions. I am most concerned for the Children, we are destroying them little by Little. Just look at what the "Covid" ordeal in a whole has done. They have been isolated and not educated correctly for over a Year. Damn, I see in general how this situation is being shrugged off by saying they will recover. 🤔
Conditioning...

buck35

Reaction score
while I agree with this mostly, the kids have been home with the parents guidance to offset the agendas. Bad deal but not entirely horrible..

Looking Glass

Reaction score
while I agree with this mostly, the kids have been home with the parents guidance to offset the agendas. Bad deal but not entirely horrible..

How are parents,teaching them Schoolwork, Go to a Job,return to cook, clean and then if enough energy before bedtime teach? Not all families have house cleaners etc. I am NOT living this, but sure hear it first hand and do see it on the news enough to believe there is a Problem.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Decay of society based on fear mongering of the weak minded thinking the sheeple/heard mentality will keep them safe from everything. Amplified by covid isolation, media and the internet.
Hope this bites them in the ass.

I'll will just continue status quo and manage my life as I see fit. As posted earlier:
1613945955157.jpg

attitude

Reaction score
It’s unfortunate but it’s easy to get around. My son who will be two on in April mainly watches boat, glamis, car, and dog videos on YouTube. This is by his choice as well, he will point and say dog or boat etc when I’m scrolling through YouTube . He also has a nice supply of boat magazines thanks to Grandpa getting him a subscription to Speedboat which he will carry around, he will even point at girls in the magazines and say booboos (boobs) lol. The only cartoons he likes are dog related. Mom enjoys going to Disney but I don’t go, I won’t give them a dime of my money.

Here is an example of one of his baby books lol
ADBF3172-0527-41E8-B212-A1D99F63BB51.jpeg

buck35

Reaction score
How are parents,teaching them Schoolwork, Go to a Job,return to cook, clean and then if enough energy before bedtime teach? Not all families have house cleaners etc. I am NOT living this, but sure hear it first hand and do see it on the news enough to believe there is a Problem.
I'm not living this either, you missed my point that parents have a little more say besides steady indoctrination.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
You have to admit that tar baby was pushing the envelope no. Was a different time and so was blazing saddles. I have zero interest in erasing ANY history good or bad. You know, that whole “ doomed to repeat” thing. Besides blazing saddles is top 3 movies for me

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
It’s unfortunate but it’s easy to get around. My son who will be two on in April mainly watches boat, glamis, car, and dog videos on YouTube. This is by his choice as well, he will point and say dog or boat etc when I’m scrolling through YouTube . He also has a nice supply of boat magazines thanks to Grandpa getting him a subscription to Speedboat which he will carry around, he will even point at girls in the magazines and say booboos (boobs) lol. The only cartoons he likes are dog related. Mom enjoys going to Disney but I don’t go, I won’t give them a dime of my money.

Here is an example of one of his baby books lol
View attachment 975511
Damn! I need this kids book!!

BTW, the app Boomerang has all the good cartoons from back in the day. All the looney tunes, Scooby-Doo's, merry melodies, etc...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

attitude

Reaction score

WildWilly

Reaction score

As a manager I've had to sit through a few HR sessions the last year telling me what I can or can't do or require from my teams. One of the big points is being mindful and accomodating to parents who are having to do home schooling, or working with them on their schedules to accomodate day care, schooling etc. I've even been told that kids screaming in the background or popping up on video in virtual meetings and calls has to be accepted

RVR_RCN

Reaction score
Heard on the news yesterday that Jeep is being asked to drop the "Grand Cherokee" name as it offends Native Americans. WTF

gqchris

Reaction score
I was told last week by my HR Business partner at my company that I could no longer refer to my technicians as "Field Technicians", as the Field name has racial undertones referring to Cotton Fields. I am now to use "Community Technicians". And I can no longer refer to someone being in the field. I cannot make this shit up.

We are talking about IT Techs here. What the fuck is happening to our world?

poncho

Reaction score
I have secondary custody of a Grand Niece and Nephew and they live with their grandparents. My work has me out of state on a 2 month on and off rotation, i have watched the kids become more and more isolated over the last year. I try to play catch up when i'm home but i'm trying to pull them back from a social abyss that has become their online world....I'm seeing and living it and it sucks.

Their smiles are becoming less frequent
20200620_160150.jpg

DB / HAV

Reaction score
I have secondary custody of a Grand Niece and Nephew and they live with their grandparents. My work has me out of state on a 2 month on and off rotation, i have watched the kids become more and more isolated over the last year. I try to play catch up when i'm home but i'm trying to pull them back from a social abyss that has become their online world....I'm seeing and living it and it sucks.

Their smiles are becoming less frequent View attachment 975700
Good stuff right here, they will never forget this time. Awesome!

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
One of my sons friends works at an In n Out in OC. He waits uncomfortably to change in the men’s locker room while a trans girl comes in and changes in front of everybody. He’s 17 and made to feel very uncomfortable, nice humble kid. What is REALLY wrong is that she is “protected” and he basically can’t say anything or else he HAS to be written up for discrimination.
Backasswards

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Its also fun to watch the child indoctrination going on with the news putting kids on TV saying they aren't learning anything while doing distance learning (repeating verbatim what their Karen is saying to the media in the same piece). Um, when I was a kid my parents made sure I was learning even if I was home sick. It was and still is a parental responsibility to make the kids do their home work.

Some of these school staff are so right when they refer to the desire for schools to open solely for the babysitting. Of course people hear that on the news and these folks lose their jobs speaking a truth apparently no one wants to hear.