WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Never Seen again on Paramount Plus

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Like "Missing 411" or more like young children and Epstien kind of stuff?

Missing 411 stuff scares the hell out of me, because I used to spend a lot of time alone in the forrest. Makes you wonder about those times you could "feel" eyes on you.
Epstien stuff just passes me off. The concept of those that should be role models being scum used to be for fetched, horror movie stuff. Not so much anymore...

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Many different groups of people that have been reported missing. Is a good show.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
I’ll have to check it out. There was a show a few years back, talking about all the people that have gone missing in National parks. Simply bizarre!

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I’ll have to check it out. There was a show a few years back, talking about all the people that have gone missing in National parks. Simply bizarre!
Bear shit? Sounds like a self solving problem.

Can’t believe how many people think the animals in national parks are a petting zoo.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Bear shit? Sounds like a self solving problem.

Can’t believe how many people think the animals in national parks are a petting zoo.
Not at all. These were bizarre story’s of people disappearing just a few feet from others with absolutely ZERO traces. Seriously weird. And still not solved.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Not at all. These were bizarre story’s of people disappearing just a few feet from others with absolutely ZERO traces. Seriously weird. And still not solved.
Those are the Missing 411 stories that David Palides wrote the books about. The really interesting ones were the kids, too young to speak, that show up where they shouldn't be able to get, found alive. The other weird ones, where trace, like a shoe (or a tooth:oops:) was found high in the ridges above where they disappeared. Stuff in Yosemite and surrounding, and no "official" files kept by national parks. Cool and creepy all at the same time.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
“Never seen” is an odd title for a tv show…would make for awkward talk at the water cooler.

“Did you see that new show last night?”
“Never seen?”
“Too bad, you missed a good one”.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Just started it and looks interesting...

SoCalDave

Reaction score
One of the episodes in the first season is about a kid from Simi Valley
The one I'm watching now...
Never would have thought that over 1,800 people go missing every fukin day...that's hard to comprehend...