Never thought I would side with the Taliban buuuut

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
LoL get it done goat fuckers

Screenshot_20210909-220444.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Exchange program: Send BLM over there, along with pantifa...they're "anti-fascist", right up their alley. Also, the militant trans whatever people, as well as everyone else batching about how evil America is.
They can try to change that part of the world...
And we can get our citizens back that want to be here...

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Lol…wife and I were watching the Netflix documentary last night, and they were talking to a reporter that was in Afghanistan and he was saying how he witnessed an execution of a guy that killed someone and that the Taliban let the brother of the victim shoot the guy himself…wife and I looked at each other and said the same thing the title of this post says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traquer

Reaction score
Exchange program: Send BLM over there, along with pantifa...they're "anti-fascist", right up their alley. Also, the militant trans whatever people, as well as everyone else batching about how evil America is.
They can try to change that part of the world...
And we can get our citizens back that want to be here...
Don't forget WAP and everyone like her too lol. Taliban have a point in that most Hollywood media and "artists" are making the world a worse place.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Don't forget WAP and everyone like her too lol. Taliban have a point in that most Hollywood media and "artists" are making the world a worse place.
My buddy brought home a CD from Iraq on his last tour. Hard rock/metal. Not bad really. He laughed, and said to think about this, in our country the people think the artists are gods, even though they make millions for singing what they are told they should. These guys in Iraq, could be killed because they want to emulate western culture. Who's really serious about "freedoms", and who doesn't know they've lost them?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It's not too late to get on the boat!!!!!

Plankton Taliban Boat.jpg

I'm on my way to get @GRADS and throw his gay ass off Hoover dam!!!!😝