WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New (2020) 3br 3bth RV GARAGE POOL HOME FOR RENT,...3500 per mo. SELL OR TRADE OWNER WILL CARRY...

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
What company did you use for the pool? And for something that size, how much are we looking at?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
What company did you use for the pool? And for something that size, how much are we looking at?
mohave co. pools....around 50k for everything...i did the retaing wall and cabana..... they did the pool complete and travertine ... real easy to work with....did every thing on time, and kept the mess cleaned up as they went. I showed them where I wanted the cabana , exact level all four corners... they want over 50k for a swim spa above ground plus the elect. and decking...

schweeng

Reaction score
Steve showed me his house a few weeks ago... VERY VERY nice. Beautiful home..... buy it with the rental house for some side income....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Steve showed me his house a few weeks ago... VERY VERY nice. Beautiful home..... buy it with the rental house for some side income....
Great to meet you and your crew... tell the girls I said HI

schweeng

Reaction score
The girls say if we weren't hung so well they would both jump ship for you..... haha Steve you need to do some stand up - you're a funny guy in person.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
mohave co. pools....around 50k for everything...i did the retaing wall and cabana..... they did the pool complete and travertine ... real easy to work with....did every thing on time, and kept the mess cleaned up as they went. I showed them where I wanted the cabana , exact level all four corners... they want over 50k for a swim spa above ground plus the elect. and decking...
So the pool was 50K? Was that a deal, or is that normal pricing? I'm going to be looking at starting a pool next fall

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
The girls say if we weren't hung so well they would both jump ship for you..... haha Steve you need to do some stand up - you're a funny guy in person.
we'll have to "TOON" it up some day

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So the pool was 50K? Was that a deal, or is that normal pricing? I'm going to be looking at starting a pool next fall
got no idea,.. the one I did before was $9,999.00 ith a spa and 3' of deck..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this home is back up for sale.... bring all offers... owner carry??? looking at 950k home next door can be had for 350k.... but again will entertain all offers...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
You sure did a nice job on that house Steve. Beautiful.
Thanks, we seem to go there less and less,... lot of house to sit and not be used... even starting to think maybe airb&b it.... but got no idea how that works or if it's even worth doing.... sounds like a head ache to me... the little house is rented and pays all the bills taxes and utilities and the tenant is great ...keeps an eye on everything

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so no intrest at all??? what market are we in , sellers or buyers?...seems homes in havasu are still way high...but just take a while to sell anyway...holding off to list this property,......I have no where to put the money from this property,... so would be very interested in owner carry,..this could be a no bank Qualify for those that don't qualify but can afford the home.. and would also take a small 3br 2 bth home trade in....

Last edited:

MR HARLEY

Reaction score
so no intrest at all??? what market are we in , sellers or buyers?...seems homes in havasu are still way high...but just take a while to sell anyway...holding off to list this property,... and Stacy will be the listing agent....I have no where to put the money from this property,... so would be very interested in owner carry,..this could be a no bank Qualify for those that don't qualify but can afford the home.. and would also take a small 3br 2 bth home trade in....
I'll take a shot. I dont know if its either a buyers or sellers market.

Sellers can't sell their high dollar homes and buyers can't afford these high dollar (2nd) homes.

Was interested but 950k is a bit of a stretch. Its a beautiful home, built solid, just don't see 950k for it and you want 50% down?

Thats 475k, some folks just don't have that laying around and that are willing to take (2) loans on a 2nd home.

Perhaps Stacy will have a better shot at selling it for you and that may be the way to go.

Just my 2 cents that means absolutely nothing. 😁

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

Sellers can't sell their high dollar homes and buyers can't afford these high dollar (2nd) homes.

Was interested but 950k is a bit of a stretch. Its a beautiful home, built solid, just don't see 950k for it and you want 50% down?

Thats 475k, some folks just don't have that laying around and that are willing to take (2) loans on a 2nd home.

Perhaps Stacy will have a better shot at selling it for you and that may be the way to go.

so what's it worth to you???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
all replys welcome,...this house is getting sold.... we bought a place in utah and don't see going to havasu much...buy both side by side homes and have an income /mother in law home together...

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Need a lot in Cimmiron on trade? What about a lot in Sunriver Oregon? Maybe a lot at LOTO? I love buying dirt, but I’d love more a place to sleep. 🤣

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Need a lot in Cimmiron on trade? What about a lot in Sunriver Oregon? Maybe a lot at LOTO? I love buying dirt, but I’d love more a place to sleep. 🤣
just buy both homes and let the one pay all the bills. that what i've been doing... getting out of boating and havasu.. bought in utah...70 degrees there today...

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this is a great opportunity for some one that's wants a great place in havasu and wants it now....

the510

Reaction score
It is beautiful.. maybe in another life. What are you asking anyways?

green250

Reaction score
Do you still have any vacant lots in Havasu?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I’ve been to the house, it’s a pretty cool set up. The lower lot has room for 10 toy haulers easy, and the area is all flat. Between the rental and you could do some outdoor storage, or run a business there with equipment and trucks, it could really pay for itself.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
new lower price... make offer this home will be sold....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
also, the house at 87 nelson next door is for sale....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this home has pending offers,...https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/87-Nelson-Ln-Lake-Havasu-City-AZ-86403/8330146_zpid/

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

still taking offers...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
price lowered to 794,500

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this home has pending offers,...https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/87-Nelson-Ln-Lake-Havasu-City-AZ-86403/8330146_zpid/

it is now in contract....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
these homes have been in and out of contract multible times, and always something happens..... so back to square one... decided that either i will sell both together, or just rent them out and wait for better times... seems a shame to bust up this property to seperate units , so now I'm sticking to selling both together... so, it's now 5 bedrooms, 5 bath, 2500 sq ft living,63' deep rv garage, pool, spa and land scaped .60 acre land, huge storage yard that is leveled flat and rocked ,.. there's two offers comming in today,... so we'll see..

satellitemike

Reaction score
these homes have been in and out of contract multible times, and always something happens..... so back to square one... decided that either i will sell both together, or just rent them out and wait for better times... seems a shame to bust up this property to seperate units , so now I'm sticking to selling both together... so, it's now 5 bedrooms, 5 bath, 2500 sq ft living,63' deep rv garage, pool, spa and land scaped .60 acre land, huge storage yard that is leveled flat and rocked ,.. there's two offers comming in today,... so we'll see..
Steve home prices have been dropping slowly but consistanly all year, trust me I have been watching closely as I am trying to either build new or jump on something that checks all the boxes, which has been getting closer in the last few months. Im not saying its time for a fire sale but you need to make it happen now as I dont see the prices going back up any time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

Bugginout

Reaction score
How much for both places together? Interest rates are fuckin crazy right now is my problem.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Steve home prices have been dropping slowly but consistanly all year, trust me I have been watching closely as I am trying to either build new or jump on something that checks all the boxes, which has been getting closer in the last few months. Im not saying its time for a fire sale but you need to make it happen now as I dont see the prices going back up any time soon.
might just rent both out till the markets better..

Tank

Reaction score
We’re gonna come look at it if it’s still available in a couple weeks. Cash baby. CASH!! 😂😉

Package deal. Furnished, boat, 32 high boy. All of it. Let’s go.

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
ready to move in ....rent for 3500 per mo... available to day...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

price was lowered to 750k, and 250k for the 2 bedroom house.. oh and 20 % down

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
What interest rate on owner carry with min 20% down?
:D

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

Steve.....a question on the smaller property. If it is sold seperately....doesn't the two properties share a common driveway? If someone buys the big house how will the small house continue to use the driveway into the back yard?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Steve.....a question on the smaller property. If it is sold seperately....doesn't the two properties share a common driveway? If someone buys the big house how will the small house continue to use the driveway into the back yard?

Back yard is part of the small houses property. Big house is pushed back to the end of the property where the patio and pool is. It’s also at a different elevation than the other lot.

I’ve been there a few times, it’s a nice setup Cheap now too imo

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Back yard is part of the small houses property. Big house is pushed back to the end of the property where the patio and pool is. It’s also at a different elevation than the other lot.

I’ve been there a few times, it’s a nice setup Cheap now too imo
It looks like you go over a shared driveway to get into the back yard of the small property. If it were to be at the "big house neighbors discretion" to allow or disallow you to use that property then its a problem. Unless of course you bought both properties OR the driveway is not shared

Can you clarify a bit Steve as it will help put a perspective buyers mind at ease ....Thanks

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
there's a gate and drive on the other side of the small house.... part of the big house lot is in the lot next door... but one buyer bought both and is in escrow now..