WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New 21 GN...Gunpowder

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Looks great buddy! A large fortune you have stacked up there. :)

I spent about 4 hours at that workbench 1 day, lapping the valves for maxi's Plan B. No wonder it ran so good. :D

Let me know when you're over there again.

Enginepic4_zps58e60d22.jpg

fdlock890

River Rat
Reaction score
Thanks Jerry, yea you know the ins and outs of Grich's shop.... :D I will let you know, it would be great to see you. :thumbsup

Lock

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
I'm afraid that you are going to be DQ'd if you try to run that set up Lock... Looks to be over the height limit for the GN class...:nono:D Gritch should know better:cool

Steve

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
Ok Andy, you keep this shit up and I am going to have your name painted on the transom so you will know your place...:nono

Lock
Look here powder puff or puff powder, :bash:whatever it is that boat is called, you go ahead and put my name there as you know I like to know wear to park my balls so you go ahead and do that so I can be sure and park my slug right up that ass:bananna:

fdlock890

River Rat
Reaction score
Look here powder puff or puff powder, :bash:whatever it is that boat is called, you go ahead and put my name there as you know I like to know wear to park my balls so you go ahead and do that so I can be sure and park my slug right up that ass:bananna:

WOW, with all of your gay frustration built up you are worring me.... And you know with your little "slug" in your homo built wanabe GN boat you will never be able to get close enough to put anything anywhere close to my transom....:smackbum:

fdlock890

River Rat
Reaction score
I'm afraid that you are going to be DQ'd if you try to run that set up Lock... Looks to be over the height limit for the GN class...:nono:D Gritch should know better:cool

Steve

LOL, I think we will be ok Steve if we take the 1" space out that is under the Hilborn hat. :D We should just make the height limit.

Lock

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Boy are you lucky. I was just about ready to give Graff a call:D:D

Steve

Dave Sammons

Reaction score
Time to come apart for a little detail and then polish and ano....

gpm4.jpg

gpm5.jpg

gpmi.jpg

gpm3.jpg

Dave Sammons

Reaction score
Trying to get as much weight as far back and centered as possible to get this big boy to carry the bow, unlike the rest of the cruisers in the class:D:D

gpm1x.jpg

gpm2.jpg

westair

Reaction score
:thumbup: ... looking forward to seeing this one all together!

fdlock890

River Rat
Reaction score
Ok, time for some updated pics. Dave, is the MAN....:thumbsup Thanks for everything.

Lock

j540

Reaction score
Looks good. but the Transom bar blocks would have been a little cleaner if you would have drill and tap them, instead of thru bolt, Then run a bolt and a AN washer thru the transom, and put a 1/4' thick back up plate across the inside transom. The counter sunk holes out side are hard to clean.
And why do you only have one strut brace inside, I would put two. They do flex a bit, and way better support. Looks like there is a whip strut in.
But it looks great. :thumbup: