WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

new 26 db........

retaocleg

Reaction score
reds, silver, and black metallic.........

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 151

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score

Yep, I am working a two year plan and you are on a much shorter time frame than that. Colors sound great, and the all important question, is this one for stock? Or maybe you did already pull the trigger, if so, awesome.

riverroyal

Reaction score
colors stop before the bottom of the hull, on that edge. Is there a reason, I see that a bunch of boats are done this way., just curious ,,,,thanks!

retaocleg

Reaction score
we will do it anyway you want it..........i'll put all the graphics on top of the tunnels if you wish....

riverroyal

Reaction score
we will do it anyway you want it..........i'll put all the graphics on top of the tunnels if you wish....

I know you can do anything, ive seen you guys mount dual 300s on a deck boat!
I was just curious if keeping the colors from the very bottom edge has a reason, like chipping or????

retaocleg

Reaction score
the condensed version is if the graphic is put all the way down to the water, it makes the boat look taller...........the graphics are designed to sleek up the boat, make it look shorter(height wise) and longer........putting it all the way down works the opposite.......of course it is graphic dependent......it is pretty much just this style...............and its variations..........when putting it at the bottom, instead of white at the bottom, you end up with more white in the middle, thus making it look taller...and splitting the difference and putting that body line in the middle of all those tapering targets skews the shape.......it also f-s with the blends...body lines catch blend color and you get streaks of the first color down the body line.........but like I said, it is graphic dependent........this was drawn like this to utilize the body line................and of course this is all opinion.....and a matter of style of our graphic designer........the 29 isn't as bad as it has more length and is a little shorter in the rear to pull it off.......hope this explained

retaocleg

Reaction score
hull done.......

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 151
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 156

retaocleg

Reaction score
I missed a pic......the last exposed panel is silver........
also, I will not be posting pics of db deck spray or tape pics as you really cant see anything because the part that gets graphics are down in the skinny gunnels, no way to photo(you wont be able to tell what you are looking at)........just a heads up

riverroyal

Reaction score
the condensed version is if the graphic is put all the way down to the water, it makes the boat look taller...........the graphics are designed to sleek up the boat, make it look shorter(height wise) and longer........putting it all the way down works the opposite.......of course it is graphic dependent......it is pretty much just this style...............and its variations..........when putting it at the bottom, instead of white at the bottom, you end up with more white in the middle, thus making it look taller...and splitting the difference and putting that body line in the middle of all those tapering targets skews the shape.......it also f-s with the blends...body lines catch blend color and you get streaks of the first color down the body line.........but like I said, it is graphic dependent........this was drawn like this to utilize the body line................and of course this is all opinion.....and a matter of style of our graphic designer........the 29 isn't as bad as it has more length and is a little shorter in the rear to pull it off.......hope this explained

that make perfect sense!

riverroyal

Reaction score
Soon!

Depending on this fire I may head out this weekend.