WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New 27 Speedster... Mercury 1100

575cat

Reaction score
How did you deal with the hop or cure it ?

shueman

Reaction score
How did you deal with the hop or cure it ?

I can't disclose...the driver is my boss...:p

There was a minor issue with the DTS that was cured via a software upgrade from Merc...:thumbsup Also changed props to a 33...

So far, 134 on the GPS...one last run with the tube before shipment...might not get more unless we hit the water early...triple-digit heat forecasted...

575cat

Reaction score
What prop & rake were you before & now ?

OFFSHORE GINGER

Reaction score
Just curious is this boat ....more or less a one mold take off / production boat ............................opposed to a Skater/ which offers many other options / custom / or what ever the wallet will bear .

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Just curious is this boat ....more or less a one mold take off / production boat ............................opposed to a Skater/ which offers many other options / custom / or what ever the wallet will bear .

I would imagine Eliminator has as many options as Skater since they build so many more models. BTW is Skater still in business, haven't heard much about them lately...

shueman

Reaction score
I would imagine Eliminator has as many options as Skater since they build so many more models. BTW is Skater still in business, haven't heard much about them lately...

Right on, Don...:thumbsup

This particular has many "options" that are truely one-of-a-kind...from hardware to interior, you name it... :cool

To refer to it as a "production boat" is almost insulting...:skull

Gelcoater

Reaction score

To directly answer the question,they have a dedicated 27 Speedster mold.
Tooled by Craig McLean(sp?),who also did the tooling on the 28 Speedster and their deckboat.
His work is top notch.

Much like Skater or any other top tier builder,what the wallet will bear applies here as well.Custom mods,one off stuff,you name it....bring your checkbook!

shueman

Reaction score
The Speedster sold within the first 5 callers....:yikes

Shane Gray will continue to run it for 2 more weeks...he's at 141mph with approx. 15% slip...got a new prop shipped out today...he thinks 145 is very doable...:cool

201 ET

Reaction score
I know this boat was built in 2014, but I am in the market to have a updated version of this boat built. Only difference for the most part I am going to do a full cap, full carbon kevlar lay up, and haven't decided whether to do a Merc 1100 same as this boat or a teague 1200efi. ANY THOUGHTS????? I have heard good things about the torque and performance of the merc 1100, but am more of a fan of the sound and rebuild hours of the teague engines. Any input from anyone with experience with either or just opinions in general? It is clearly proven that the merc package can see 140mph numbers, I don't know for sure if you'd see that with a teague or not but I think mid 130's is doable for sure.

Mikemo_SDS

Reaction score
I know this boat was built in 2014, but I am in the market to have an updated version of this boat built. Only difference for the most part I am going to do a full cap, full carbon kevlar lay up, and haven't decided whether to do a Merc 1100 same as this boat or a teague 1200efi. ANY THOUGHTS????? I have heard good things about the torque and performance of the merc 1100, but am more of a fan of the sound and rebuild hours of the teague engines. Any input from anyone with experience with either or just opinions in general? It is clearly proven that the merc package can see 140mph numbers, I don't know for sure if you'd see that with a teague or not but I think mid 130's is doable for sure.
A member had a 27’ Speedster w/ Teague 1050 that did 128 in the 1 mile shootout I believe. Teague engines have huge torque. I have a Teague 1050 and have a ton of time in boats with the Merc QC4V’s and I will forever have Teague power in my boats!

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I know this boat was built in 2014, but I am in the market to have an updated version of this boat built. Only difference for the most part I am going to do a full cap, full carbon kevlar lay up, and haven't decided whether to do a Merc 1100 same as this boat or a teague 1200efi. ANY THOUGHTS????? I have heard good things about the torque and performance of the merc 1100, but am more of a fan of the sound and rebuild hours of the teague engines. Any input from anyone with experience with either or just opinions in general? It is clearly proven that the merc package can see 140mph numbers, I don't know for sure if you'd see that with a teague or not but I think mid 130's is doable for sure.
It’s still on the water hauling ass, back on the west coast, calls Parker home.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I know this boat was built in 2014, but I am in the market to have a updated version of this boat built. Only difference for the most part I am going to do a full cap, full carbon kevlar lay up, and haven't decided whether to do a Merc 1100 same as this boat or a teague 1200efi. ANY THOUGHTS????? I have heard good things about the torque and performance of the merc 1100, but am more of a fan of the sound and rebuild hours of the teague engines. Any input from anyone with experience with either or just opinions in general? It is clearly proven that the merc package can see 140mph numbers, I don't know for sure if you'd see that with a teague or not but I think mid 130's is doable for sure.
You’ll probably get more response up in the lounge.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
I would do the TCM1200 personally. My 825efi was flawless and nothing beats that sound.

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
1100 Merc runs on 89 octane and will outpull a TCM 1200 all day every day (1100+ Using ISO correction factor) Also has 2-year warranty. TCM requires premium fuel, has one year warranty, and is rated using the happier SAE correction factor.

I don’t think there’s been five 1100’s rebuilt by Merc Racing over the period of 12 years. Two were sunk, two were from a burned boat, and one the boatbuilder left the dry sump pump loose and the belt came off…Merc still warrantied it. Buddy of mine is one of the guys that runs the production dyno, which every single Merc engine runs across with an hour break-in procedure and a complete power run, 50’ from where they’re built.

Where is Teague’s dyno?🤔

201 ET

Reaction score
1100 Merc runs on 89 octane and will outpull a TCM 1200 all day every day (1100+ Using ISO correction factor) Also has 2-year warranty. TCM requires premium fuel, has one year warranty, and is rated using the happier SAE correction factor.

I don’t think there’s been five 1100’s rebuilt by Merc Racing over the period of 12 years. Two were sunk, two were from a burned boat, and one the boatbuilder left the dry sump pump loose and the belt came off…Merc still warrantied it. Buddy of mine is one of the guys that runs the production dyno, which every single Merc engine runs across with an hour break-in procedure and a complete power run, 50’ from where they’re built.

Where is Teague’s dyno?🤔
Great response thank you. I have spoke to two highly respected people in the boat industry the past two weeks and they both told me go with the merc 1100. I really wanted to do the 1350 but they wont warranty it without using the M8 and I would like to use the 6 drive. The 6 drive only comes with the 1100 out of the two.

Mack

Reaction score
I have a 27 ICC Daytona with the teague 985 no problems with it and is a 130 mph boat with 32 pitch 4 blade. I run a 30 pitch to let kids wake board and ski behind it and it is 115 mph boat with the 30 pitch. I never run it above 80 any more ran it 130 and it would suck everything out of it that was not tied down being an open bow ICC Daytona. Teague built me a very reliable motor that has only required oil changes and water pump impeller changes. Would recommend Teague to any of my friends for a high horsepower blower motor

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

Where is Teague’s dyno?🤔
Normally, I would agree with your post. However, after my 8 months....8 MONTHS, of fighting nonfunctioning 700's and Mercury not accepting any responsibility at all, I would lean heavily towards Teague. I wound up having to completely replace my stock fuel delivery systems, myself to get my Skater right. Skater was very helpful, but being 2000 miles away, it just didn't make sense to send it back. I'm completely capable of effecting repairs myself.

Mercury Racing didn't honor their warranty. Granted, I never paid for any of the attempts at repair but it was never really repaired until I did it.

Mikemo_SDS

Reaction score

Where is Teague’s dyno?🤔
Teagues Dyno is a couple blocks away from their facility. I was present for my engine Dyno test and got to see anything I wanted and ask whatever questions I wanted. It was a great experience that you will never get with Merc. I have owned both products. My Teague engine will cost about half of the Merc to rebuild at about twice the hours. Just my opinion from experience with BOTH products and PEOPLE.

TEAGUE is second to none!

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
Normally, I would agree with your post. However, after my 8 months....8 MONTHS, of fighting nonfunctioning 700's and Mercury not accepting any responsibility at all, I would lean heavily towards Teague. I wound up having to completely replace my stock fuel delivery systems, myself to get my Skater right. Skater was very helpful, but being 2000 miles away, it just didn't make sense to send it back. I'm completely capable of effecting repairs myself.

Mercury Racing didn't honor their warranty. Granted, I never paid for any of the attempts at repair but it was never really repaired until I did it.
You have a stunning boat, and I feel for you that you had a poor experience. Now that it's sorted out, are you going to bail on the power in it? It's really too bad that it turned into the saga that it did.
Teagues Dyno is a couple blocks away from their facility. I was present for my engine Dyno test and got to see anything I wanted and ask whatever questions I wanted. It was a great experience that you will never get with Merc. I have owned both products. My Teague engine will cost about half of the Merc to rebuild at about twice the hours. Just my opinion from experience with BOTH products and PEOPLE.

TEAGUE is second to none!
I'm glad you had a positive experience with your TCM build. Did you own a QC4 1100 before that? Your boat is immaculate as well.

It's definitely a good thing that this is America and we still have choices. The OP was looking for input and I gave it.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
I have a 27 ICC Daytona with the teague 985 no problems with it and is a 130 mph boat with 32 pitch 4 blade. I run a 30 pitch to let kids wake board and ski behind it and it is 115 mph boat with the 30 pitch. I never run it above 80 any more ran it 130 and it would suck everything out of it that was not tied down being an open bow ICC Daytona. Teague built me a very reliable motor that has only required oil changes and water pump impeller changes. Would recommend Teague to any of my friends for a high horsepower blower motor
That’s pretty basdass you can ski and wakeboard behind that!! What speed are you usually pulling at? Anything specific you did to the boat to help out? (Drive spacer, trim tabs, whale tale?)

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
So back to the 27 at topic! It’s a bad summm bitch even tho the owner is a dork!
AA2EE48A-D622-4DFF-A310-E583DAEE7A70.jpeg
48E258FF-F10C-442E-A1F0-FB4A900C1648.jpeg

Mack

Reaction score
That’s pretty basdass you can ski and wakeboard behind that!! What speed are you usually pulling at? Anything specific you did to the boat to help out? (Drive spacer, trim tabs, whale tale?)

I roll it over on plane being careful not to have prop blow out. Towing speeds all depend on skiers preference defiantly not race speeds around 25 to 30 usually, wake boards kids like to go a little slower. Nothing added to boat no spacers no stand off box. Teague does a great job setting up the boat I have had other cat owners complement my boats ability to get on plane and top end with the 30 pitch prop. Now with the 32 pitch prop you have to baby it on plane so you don’t strip the gears out of the drive not ideal to tow with

201 ET

Reaction score
The QC4 package and the TCM package are light years apart in similarity and price. There are certainly pros and cons to both, but a guy has a LOT of things to weigh before making the decision.
I agree which is why I want as many opinions as possible. I would say the big differences in prices are more maintenance based. The prices are not that drastically different up front. The mercury package is around 164k but that includes the drive and gimbal. The Teague 1200 after speaking to them is around 91K but you still have to purchase the M6 drive and gimbal right at 50K. These boats are expensive up front thats understood and if it is not understood your barking up the wrong tree trying to even build one of these. My concern isnt my up front cost because I already understand what to expect but after paying for my boat to be built I would like to make the best decision up front so that on the back end I am not getting beat over the head as well for maintenance cost and intervals on top of all the up front costs. Maintaining these boats has to be done and it has to be done A LOT so I'd like to make the choice that is gonna be more wallet friendly on the back end ya know. That is one reason I am going with a single engine boat as well, I already have a single engine 900hp 28 daytona LP with a imco drive with stand off box. Two engines is twice the maintenance and twice the fuel. No need for two engines to go 150mph when i can go 140mph with one engine. A LOT of these boats are being way over built now adays for what Id refer to as bragging rights not really necessary to have twin engines for a lake boat. And most of these boats are on lakes much smaller then my home lake. The lake my boat will be on is Hartwell lake in Anderson, SC it is one of the biggest man made lakes in the country and it make lake havasu look like a lil mud puddle and its not necessary to have twin engines at all for a lake boat in my opinion especially when the motors now adays are putting up these kinds of numbers. So I just want to make the right decision with the right setup. So all opinions and info are appreciated.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
I agree which is why I want as many opinions as possible. I would say the big differences in prices are more maintenance based. The prices are not that drastically different up front. The mercury package is around 164k but that includes the drive and gimbal. The Teague 1200 after speaking to them is around 91K but you still have to purchase the M6 drive and gimbal right at 50K. These boats are expensive up front thats understood and if it is not understood your barking up the wrong tree trying to even build one of these. My concern isnt my up front cost because I already understand what to expect but after paying for my boat to be built I would like to make the best decision up front so that on the back end I am not getting beat over the head as well for maintenance cost and intervals on top of all the up front costs. Maintaining these boats has to be done and it has to be done A LOT so I'd like to make the choice that is gonna be more wallet friendly on the back end ya know. That is one reason I am going with a single engine boat as well, I already have a single engine 900hp 28 daytona LP with a imco drive with stand off box. Two engines is twice the maintenance and twice the fuel. No need for two engines to go 150mph when i can go 140mph with one engine. A LOT of these boats are being way over built now adays for what Id refer to as bragging rights not really necessary to have twin engines for a lake boat. And most of these boats are on lakes much smaller then my home lake. The lake my boat will be on is Hartwell lake in Anderson, SC it is one of the biggest man made lakes in the country and it make lake havasu look like a lil mud puddle and its not necessary to have twin engines at all for a lake boat in my opinion especially when the motors now adays are putting up these kinds of numbers. So I just want to make the right decision with the right setup. So all opinions and info are appreciated.
I live outside Atlanta and been to Hartwell several times. One of my favorite lakes! Lots of super nice, west coast boats are coming to Hartwell nowadays.

201 ET

Reaction score
I live outside Atlanta and been to Hartwell several times. One of my favorite lakes! Lots of super nice, west coast boats are coming to Hartwell nowadays.
Hopefully I will see you out there sometime. Definitely a great lake makes it hard to go elsewhere its so nice.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Looks badass. You got any more photos of it on the water running? Or a video?
I have seen it on the water many times. Always puts a big smile on my face. Friend has rode in it . He lurks here but never posts.

THE Cat Sass

Reaction score
The other angle here is intended use. You mentioned some of that in your previous post but one thing that differentiates going 140 in a 27 vs. a twin going 140 in a larger boat is how long you intend to stay there. Unless it’s early am glass water, 130…140 in a 27 is going to be in short blasts. You aren’t going to linger there long vs. a twin 30 footer that can run there in much longer stretches and with much more margin of error baked in.

I’ve owned several Daytona’s, the fastest being a blown single step 25 that would top out at 120. It pulled like a freight train but you didnt want to live there. Compare that with a 30‘+ twin cat that you could mix a drink and BBQ lunch rolling 120 and its simply a different ball game.

That said, with the setup you are looking at….not many are going to be in front of you in race from 30 to 140. LOL!

Looking forward to seeing this come together, keep the posts coming once you start the build!

201 ET

Reaction score
The other angle here is intended use. You mentioned some of that in your previous post but one thing that differentiates going 140 in a 27 vs. a twin going 140 in a larger boat is how long you intend to stay there. Unless it’s early am glass water, 130…140 in a 27 is going to be in short blasts. You aren’t going to linger there long vs. a twin 30 footer that can run there in much longer stretches and with much more margin of error baked in.

I’ve owned several Daytona’s, the fastest being a blown single step 25 that would top out at 120. It pulled like a freight train but you didnt want to live there. Compare that with a 30‘+ twin cat that you could mix a drink and BBQ lunch rolling 120 and its simply a different ball game.

That said, with the setup you are looking at….not many are going to be in front of you in race from 30 to 140. LOL!

Looking forward to seeing this come together, keep the posts coming once you start the build!
Right on man very valid points. Im more of a run it up to 140 for 20 seconds and backer down to 80 type of guy, even though my current daytona tops out at 112mph. I have bounced back and forth between the going all out and doing a twin engine 33x speedster or M35 for a long time, but then I always come back to the point I am now where I like having a single engine boat its half the headaches. THE OTHER MAJOR thing people never seem to account for is that these boats are BIG once you get over that 30+ foot mark and they have to be stored somewhere for the majority of the year when boating season has calmed down. I personally don't want a quarter of my shop space taken up by one boat that is in reality going to sit there with a cover on it for half the year if not more because I travel a lot. Another thing people don't think about until the boat is built and in the driveway lol is how long it takes to wash one of these boats the proper way. Unless you're going to spend $500 or more each time you need it washed "properly" you're going to be washing it yourself unless you have a very kind buddy willing to help in trade for free rides lol. It already takes me 3 hours to wash my 28 daytona alone because what I pay for someone else to wash it I could be putting in the gas tank ya know. So I cant imagine how long it would take to wash a 33+ ft boat with an even wider beam. But to the original question I am a run that sweet spot of 60-90mph all day long especially if its rough at all, and in the perfect scenario at the right open deep part of the lake with nobody else in the boat I will run it up here and there but even at 33 years old I will fully admit I have zero intentions of running 140mph all day long to be honest I love this shit but have no desire to die in a boat. But yes knowing my boat is capable of those speeds is a pretty nice feeling for sure.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Right on man very valid points. Im more of a run it up to 140 for 20 seconds and backer down to 80 type of guy, even though my current daytona tops out at 112mph. I have bounced back and forth between the going all out and doing a twin engine 33x speedster or M35 for a long time, but then I always come back to the point I am now where I like having a single engine boat its half the headaches. THE OTHER MAJOR thing people never seem to account for is that these boats are BIG once you get over that 30+ foot mark and they have to be stored somewhere for the majority of the year when boating season has calmed down. I personally don't want a quarter of my shop space taken up by one boat that is in reality going to sit there with a cover on it for half the year if not more because I travel a lot. Another thing people don't think about until the boat is built and in the driveway lol is how long it takes to wash one of these boats the proper way. Unless you're going to spend $500 or more each time you need it washed "properly" you're going to be washing it yourself unless you have a very kind buddy willing to help in trade for free rides lol. It already takes me 3 hours to wash my 28 daytona alone because what I pay for someone else to wash it I could be putting in the gas tank ya know. So I cant imagine how long it would take to wash a 33+ ft boat with an even wider beam. But to the original question I am a run that sweet spot of 60-90mph all day long especially if its rough at all, and in the perfect scenario at the right open deep part of the lake with nobody else in the boat I will run it up here and there but even at 33 years old I will fully admit I have zero intentions of running 140mph all day long to be honest I love this shit but have no desire to die in a boat. But yes knowing my boat is capable of those speeds is a pretty nice feeling for sure.
I'm guessing you've already considered dual 300's- 350's?

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I have never like outboards not sure why specifically I understand they are light and efficient but they just dont intrigue me personally.
I get where you're coming from. Logic tells me if I were in your position I should consider them, but just don't know.😁 Good luck, looking forward to the build.

THE Cat Sass

Reaction score
It sounds like we share a lot of similar opinions! I can vouch for what it takes to clean a 33’ boat - I had a 28 Speedster prior to my M33 and this one feels like much more than 5 extra feet to clean!

I live in the PNW and our true boating season is about 3 months long - so lots of storage months.

201 ET

Reaction score
It sounds like we share a lot of similar opinions! I can vouch for what it takes to clean a 33’ boat - I had a 28 Speedster prior to my M33 and this one feels like much more than 5 extra feet to clean!

I live in the PNW and our true boating season is about 3 months long - so lots of storage months.
You get it for sure, I feel like for most people they are so excited to get a boat that all they think about is the power and color and everything else is a complete afterthought once its too late. I honestly think thats why I see so many of these boats on the market for sale less than a year after they're completed. I have never got a clear answer as to why someone would wait two years from start to finish for a boat to be finished and delivered, then a year later or less its on every website for sale. I would imagine a lot more people then we'd all think bite off way more then they can chew whether it be the size of the boat, how much attention it actually requires aside from taking it to the lake for the weekend, and a big thing is probably fuel and maintenance costs people probably see the bill on top of their monthly payment/ insurance and say screw this lol. Which is why I am extremely methodical about the decisions I make with this stuff. A lot of people probably want to tell me hurry up and make a decision quit talking about it but "hurrying" anything when it comes to a 400k purchase is how you end up looking silly a year from now when you gotta put your boat up for sale after using it 10 times lol. That is one of the main reasons I am looking at going with a smaller boat is storage space and how much of the year it just sits there.

lavey jr

Reaction score

Ironically, there’s two 27 Speedsters in the works right now that can compare this just about exactly.

Both will have a Mercury #6 drive
1. Mercury 1100/1350
2. TCM 1400

Last edited:

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Blast from the past......

I went to Eliminator back in August of 2014, met @shueman and took a tour of the shop. Shane Grey's Speedster (this boat) was in rigging, and interior was in process.

Here's some pics of the boat taken during my tour. Lots of love goes into these builds!

AJFCJaVzcil2eleVR6KKyKz9ZRlnt8h8WhJWWCo0exeUSRzI93uvixFKhq-OU8IgMF6CxSEOXuXHjGdc20Emdkxb83SJeeQI7Ml6JkYvy8kxdhTR_Ggy4p-nnlqjYnEwYDvgpNKClq-PUUYSAs-ty7stZY6_x9Ileiu91QLu9JlCUyY60qlN0X-GNlG9c_CIKVsO5Ks8PLqp3RbPBtA_AcF77Jl0NxXJxOniLWHkm_aP3Hi-dELbI9FrofpDe4apzRCtJgPCk_glRCJLsGpbZCXC4f-Smxflk7KqIy4d5zFhSMqnGEBG1d1loyNRQX8bXtWCl7mML_JJgx8T3-ecAXXInlLge9mTH5vrCrfv0IYt80ceyTl6MD5REGQY8AK0avLlstjbKMikSuggfoD-bJ-vIVGEmze3uf9cmZk2PvQIDvNX_a19Pac4HHBklWN3feJtvPzF37L6vZCuC_A4QhnMigf0mnm-Wj2T9Ss0WkBveBX5J8RWWkSC5cOpWigMczkJ9117AlgTrr9yBzfhjhZNXf281CkzXtIw7xhCW0JUDqMdnHRZd7QNXBMzKICm95c32sert3x8U9rmc47VoN8JE96w0xsuQPTTU2au5SV0tK_2uiDw8LrI_tPWMH2Oy-b8dqcp4dRY0EJ9PI-L1rmpovzqpnjcvaK9n8xMV8iL_9VPYjmdRH2EAqYV_oqXpuNDqbMXH7oQCgkpp2xdr6NAKagrS09ZlbuKfrYhA8M08PfdTDOv-ob-fpR38vcndvnMcLefZDRI7EVDnSy2kybzdcbUpHjtmJK7O9beQH7BBENAoXs1e3DeAbDTdXB65NoL444zMNPsmh74KJgq9ofBkX3WHAls3AS1NDUrcBAgXwrqY9Gqqyti6QxEhKpPEdFErmPdufhgGQwSWg7s-lV1luwbD8maWe2P5p96gtEraJ8Uik0LlE_ma2MDarg7ebkH=w1163-h872-s-no

AJFCJaWo7Zz2WHwSRjwwF0cs0Ob6eZOjBJ72pK90NysnY6D3GT8y7Rj1QXFZx-RjWDeRQV2rN8b_aSUUrT6GpUFMfkwgfJczY4yn6KuDKr_kz4gojo4m5W1gGlUEUIcdVJgIB_Ra_71u1PPyjJIv4jLsmpED8hHiWuTM4RADaRvdFLTJGOBptYDdQhNTndol5cY9IhppFiCaHQYYICI9Ykabkg_OBKZRGjMvIFKld_e_S9Z7kWZRw8pOj4vXRMyIjrJ2E73mHBW6rCtW3GUZ5XidQK8eaIEFSCNV2Z0Y9lQiiUZiPJ1Ec1-7AS8uyQGkzHMScR9EcW8kZqKG9BIXAxPKUhLQcxH4T92Co4Af9nGlmis4Bjp5-bH-ZVY-kDJcFMuw0GRwlslqVz_BI-q0fl0im4u8jaKPui6Vvsh9HHfTXqIGdrTOKq55UXnOu8TnrVlAGv1CIhZMEG0X5E-cUsDiufWKIX8wGslGw5jwOg8x_UqrBOkzqahBmJS5Lv58oa8fMvGf0-v7f9z6qksV6Yq9UfOled_Ta8j93cFURh5ehD_NGH6xGHuEWTyWI8GmiCWOcOUbTOnADIIYWqN-Ch6zi0rF6Q7OWFGstEQK9a1nAU0Gs55CnJEtxamBOFyugIGbs1Uvd9kP_kiOmpDgS2ozVIgDDdPCK2TcKC_OFXr5pRzeafqK6heSDt3FWBfvR35Oc8ZD8OsrD5LFURuXimoqhHtgQN8Ecsk-EbtNVsJLfUjNhUpiBg4rTZhj_JjVDvBBpVcHhFoY2qsscrbHie0Sm08yWT4mQKicLgq2BXaDdU31iVoQVG9UU6HAfY8nBvSfWYTCBzHg8n2qVzzeLODZv4bH4rsEZ8q1_TMTs8qFR3oNqskcQGtnnVbZVx1GutH22TSqXlZk9YfvLtG4yXqOY6u1NeuvLFGX8Aveda3MFEWFeEVMExbeCu4Y-pRkZfpg=w1163-h872-s-no

AJFCJaVo3IF6VOCFdqeG94Ry_1OSzGtFh6qG4JlpV08u5SY8nHzWlhVLxSpV-_AjzjLCVuDyxlQoYW2Hh2TGqr9Q5MOFVFTVzqBdqnWJA9xQM6LiGbupcMV0gRmXjIgJ_FYFsoiKlUzlzsI39u6A8T33uCbToHseLtFBgFfre5HHZd588nmtUunEIA7R0pL4GvD6fyZzyYb-IkScumqjSFnoareKNSFpJU58eSXVoF62-8d7kcWsgQoRLNZe7HJLVXww6ecjpaUg2KaOBEJavbpdZAPfLufkTBSunXknOVhuQXqtUX8VmXF4I8RrKOoC_qJ2bQ7BNRgTWzVwOixDBI_O9OpvpsmWxezrr-jDvOR04-PjZanLhKIHlBuMGcIY9xz6QjXYtiFfos1VegbPpr9wnFq1RT-o2RVwF27Mwd6kis3Pa2vPCIZ9akLaU8-uhutKSBVLyTu95csW0ZHZtph4efkn4phNrdHwKPfusy7o-joPj0v93Bm236dGjLFrrJRf3tcaYjyQIJf6GOTlI8jT7ke78V5hvlQ2sBlXb7PZRtx-tT8_ooIkAOwe2nUxBi0Z72RDiYhBr00Q01bO9hFEH_peURlJQe1BCjSfuWfFGivqpS6Ld_RPdl8wabnOcRMgok7UDWtTaWBl4349nXVjZAFaUGu9LGTYktfT4tjvaOuE4pAja5S7K0BnlrvaMul-Bq3qVdvqN02yifjEpon-dj0YvInxMecLu70VwKLY3KqkXPt368ATATi5jq9Ay7TZdAU4fyJiGZodbYuETpJo30vo9AXLVEi1pBftL6g371yzav8IlY573asfdBo-loqJvIovuI2Hhxyn2hgWO07k0YUTvxuNDSYZnouEvRYxxaY5Fn44hWGRgtYb_Rd0C2p0y-Z_0FY-1xBCtyw0OdgyN_1rwI2_iINn-Ovi2wFcaBEkWQuuXIRXHJpJaJxxYGmq=w1163-h872-s-no

AJFCJaURojlSeZs4JzIeWbyoNbKUVaVOpYFDeGvvf42Q3Q36gXtvqayv7F6dbOp_CJ0_jQqgvqiqKfGryTHl8vLulHp6tFfEQVyBVioAXekxqtwzVtbTOh3h5lUkuP5rNzgtSbKLCiUgKsZ4_eDmXAeYcgtw7N4iPe_1tHqDUBZFSxyBllaDvimf_pahnrP5IfrG1U1dHiJvT8bc8yUaOE3_03QBmxkq-Z13cj5S3hCAPuRlx7-JO0cY2-Fug0w8MZ4qiyIYtEbwjxKyaCLlPWgLo9R20RD37zIv1GnCRPL7XN0HZ15Tol2bEGZPKPUcMNa9GVHk7B2qbBY4X3kYCqoxAaM-dAUBL8EqAQ8FBDzrDued_3s-qWYf3tI3MUzTgnM_qb3psiVijTOJgsGsws1eUcAuYKoScypgB79PJvLQ4deh450WnlkKCaAO_kWS-u03cwjAki8OY2KNhc2mYaoN5i_eBsZlyFHiGCVDYkvslfWiAR6kiBwUMSh5cCYKvkfTih5XXrqVE2ZTamyjHXDCqg6XvMgNoYEWiQjtWUU-zIXNJKf4G-_qJoUyVE8wZOmhi_lObM5CXTAvNQ5Q-ssD6HaaouSk6NDYMBSYOgyeUNl-mUJYt2I4OfS1hkZNuckq2Zj-B9RfgcyoY98n2k_EEray211D5z-mwJJxoMD-sBSsyouqbtJWzL7n58vsmkTmZCa663SkjeFbb9QpO1PCg_Q-0EC8DAl6O5IwNr9cdfa3i9gC4OGjDvfDqjrYEl0OeHjoaFhOTWVtBGnmuRhoRfDTQh5ymPqJsnTkwoVTQenTHLlRs7ZCuMEeGJugu2a1wv6rPalQ0MFghH1qrXMMh69TUcgJLrJleeKLTU6ENbTZ_PzMF4mFOhHdi-2rKYENthT_KdCbw8_wDeGQxHQfmk56rOqxBaLZ9rLCzIiWFt-N8PyoNJVehTd-9FJxA-pp=w1163-h872-s-no

AJFCJaVdx__QC-9gXeoFlmMy-zvODNyS1IlWhvEw883KRxzmwVwGejBmCUYNL9ZnXofk7qMJFe3_57ti6LEvU527pYJFtsJbd7r0toHt3DaVjpnQvTuCyPVu74LdO5anbUDysh1J_7-k09k-Z1f1Fw5RZQ1pt6mf_8TkF5uSX-YLNUFHokbF18YNOBLHJd5AS1fY15bJCN4jAYQ3I4AC_mRxKx5Zt7lcKcWyaW_mGVTm22gmMIegF_SlsUptnsrIxBXyqo9tD7-zE2dzqzBG87mcsFElLGLXZd3XNqJKNivdTyTjMNEp6FnIBKx00JDlvjkbsIQjV0VuBL7n9JdodpCpk3RNy_kfBw9OS4pLhg3rL12ALJg-v6say_acbya-qOQPgP7-CRLbCtGNhzafYtbCOgbbnrlo2Wvdd2tbtXO4T--_5TB8v_brfBNu9wIxv3dhROG-3k5tLFYPUt5pqduYgcsKcT674cuqioqOHII0S2cnJUon8HOQFzCgTPmptAgf-5g0gpXr11fL0p9v8foAeIauEG3tH5MubqjMZJMxpIKYDaCfL2YVoTki2BEyRZSQY-f52DDSh52brsAAkyt69gU3CO48_F3FvlQbhovuCrch5w1m8L5PekA42O3m3yi5_Na0hT2DQxbKjISxi7eYYN5fx1kYRzVGduuN_pjhbBguR7rrdBRb5fZjN6CIEgzOA8H_6rjXlH0I6qrWepvHy-oNgOc8oq8w64or7QduD3PUtij2FWJQkzFffv9W-kUQrFno60-tRo5GZHnnJ_FJkajyAGvHvxmqIJ4RDF1tudvYE-Ax_dLS2PKafol6Mc6JWQbeQRKCz2oWXm7u8A3oszXNJRIUaoTVT8SbRB14eYvYKovskB9xv9PmeN6WBlc82xG3qTx3T2AoGVMOf-AdryIYoIt7JzZ7ntUFmc2IxRVaI1g-nkn6jA-iZ4TULY5Q=w1163-h872-s-no

And of course......Gary handing out popsicles to the guys on a hot day!
Garys' the best.....

AJFCJaWkOK1xQuP8CmlIAHRDPb0FpSzGp0p0GFgSaj8O6W7byukKrlaodV-ZZpOoRKDak9DVff6m-3ecMTHqMidjxTaYiPjIGtIMWBqk0eulqQe5frEIhbBK6tSH7oyQQYq8eES9HCfXa_o2W3abKvskk3uS_gjMiCyl5dh9bZFkdRVVrdXX3S_TzQHG1xLqqka2CfKfQB0n7ohzfzCttUXrQUhoL2ozsQJ_hqdz233CYf9JM7Nae6BNdK-roYz6wQ1zlRXVzSxHGLNLgLBymYW5CpuOsbRfW_MexcB79RCWCpywiZWzIolybjZImWufI1890Gipfpp1K6d5aSq4qF146j7m6N8bd0kJ-CdTBmiDILrkrGWEVJ2UQdOS0igU_ctgE6vPYbhkoE62pboIrOkl3A0Mge4Y71WLecj7cdvrHViYK_rmzevcEcg68NS6tLSYJd-heRxNYaycaGlNGCIjp_SRJeeak5q-4Qn1Zj9WclMJbazvSM6UFWKC_iL142UVEGChDNIA5tSHZ1Kxxt743wp5ocfKsnCHlKoWTHq9Bmx4BIG5gcPg8aOAaufUbdzM5rLJEZ3hBzYG9pNNAXToEmb6VkE3k64KmICFu4czOk8xlYstJUTRwuNYCsHjYwsU9qGpCQND6S8GVcpGeJ2EIn4zB9KHPynRIcvfT0yVtlnM8wuuxsOYbBpmcbWFid-TpbwIE5dKZ2TsLU3m8SJdhelcNvPSotUxRxsD0i-GHwSCXsdJSDVSOaoUiahHFZ6U4k-5sUpilk2RRpMDieFswqtGpfnDEiyMkjjG9wsgr0u9_b0kMF6UZuHZG2LJ307rcc_iNH53Oy5zKRvA83Mb5WEbXM16TOAzJUlka8kKawc7NjgPMKe7ecggEsTvLwnPlYXYwKFdQmyo3RG_3K_jno7RQQCJsZ9PWDMSCLmC9Qvqq6cl9k4IcgkCgUu3H3C4=w1163-h872-s-no

AJFCJaVOJRAIYLZKklsFJYBbwiGmvGN1jd6zKa8X7OYc3wOK54mqwbi1p2O5m_cKrH5JQMdCfNLBO6fB2AMkDq09wRE88knzTKZ2tpa3ZHuXQNm-fnMgZaC0DQH881qK8X9ewq4Hut9I299uIhJVqtCvnZhzD1qUO1fqDoujshuFLfkKPlW5OaYErp-4Ab52nNUbbTHoJLm5_dkgn70tImRnmMySMzz8IV8JCpsqHf0p7iG_RbAVztFWLKAHzw7M6kwm4624F7gH5hGi8T7otpEmOqQ4Ezy4_1-1f9z3yq75xn6QG2kIPGowaefU1BJoa6aAyfkXalN4fLoDY4QPmjjF8osEgniu7sgqtdmpKpOpL_b4kXu30LTswL0eRQ8FosYh7ugb5FxAGgPTYDUMH_jqUxvrXgcWkcZxeZQcWikKHxnO31-zOaP4QC8wA3s4isZh2dALea6pe7JlmECroV0WNtG_60KAzkotGJ36BCd7IDx3ijkpp1ffAFvqSyzlCKlpwJIxnB9-rd1ZjzA9lsCxPeOCF7UrkYZaJCLLTVrt3QxhrRI_1M5MVQVrmjNO5a_mLG_Y-rZxOf2CRf5O9UC2dHEh4uZchBymewDcFlr6ljGDB1RhaHgondgivfTbESmPuB0ZYwljUNpwmusaW79gWQB0eFv-enokjwfqP_0k6S24bV1jlW7OALxjJcMaORC2RfhvScviOMFiK9qQzRsF5BJdQWPYtN9EMjd50GPo_0rvCvAtm0O-3BM54BXiAAoFx5RYOxsDXoI0Nz4o9TCejL8_nxbllCHfkL8mSZR5YVPi_AcFRZaVOStI2NlFcFsrQAn9UkBbnxOR-R_gelegztbvDyfTrxzeXtUuafJM1RMjxtF6RLQQrwXYZBz3GilIJ7rWNFWmou_END7UXOP_3UKT3giaVNEx5ONW8K49N3AMDBdcKzCVyZ9y20VD4EED=w1163-h872-s-no

Just wanted to share

201 ET

Reaction score
Great pics. I have always wondered why the shop doesn't share detailed photos of the builds. They will post photos here and there but nothing detailed. It would keep customers and most importantly FUTURE CUSTOMERS a lot more engaged. "Shueman" used to share so frequently and everybody here loved it. It has stopped for a few years.

ChrisV

Reaction score
My favorite speedster. Saw it on the trailer at Parker. Such a nice boat.

201 ET

Reaction score
Ironically, there’s two 27 Speedsters in the works right now that can compare this just about exactly.

Both will have a Mercury #6 drive
1. Mercury 1100/1350
2. TCM 1400
Any photos of these two boats yet??