WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

new 29 db

retaocleg

Reaction score
new 29 db build.......all metallic and pearls..........deck is lighter than light gray and underneath hull is white.......hard to see in pics...........less glare in the direct sun........pics don't do this boat justice...........the blends don't show up in the dark room, sorry..........

Attachments

• red 29.jpg
    red 29.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 164
  • red 29-2.jpg
    red 29-2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
That's a real nice design retaocleg, love the color choices as well. Excited to see it come together. How many boats a month are you shooting at Nordic now?

retaocleg

Reaction score
That's a real nice design retaocleg, love the color choices as well. Excited to see it come together. How many boats a month are you shooting at Nordic now?
about 1 a week............we need good, experienced laminators........and the pool here is small for "good" laminators, apparently.....lots of pretenders.........most are of the school of "volume over quality".............and it makes it hard to staff..........our guys are so much more than that.........and I am not just saying that because I work there..........I was a laminator before turning to gel, and I might be a better laminator than a gelcoater........so I see things more clearly than most........our lead laminator is a quality guy..........you just have to come see the laminants ...........very, very clean......no short cuts (or the "fuck-it's" and "good enough" as we call it)........the man hours in every boat is more than you'd think..........or should I say, the man hours per boat to do it puss is more than you think...........could build a lot more if the utmost quality was compromised.......but if that was the case, I wouldn't want to work there..............been in too many production type "custom" shops to see it is a reputation killer when quantity is the top concern............
sorry for the long winded answer, lol.........but we need laminators right now to keep up with demand........everytime we paint a stocker, we sell it...........need stock going into the season............never thought I'd see these days again, but here we are...............thane sells faster than we build..............that is the readers digest condensed version.............and most don't believe..............don't know what to say about that............just keep posting, and when people see the shop, there are no stockers...............so there it is............

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Really glad to see you guys building so much and back logged at that. And that dedication to quality is what is giving Nordic its reputation and especially coming out shining after the huge industry bust. Hopefully now you guys will reap the rewards. Keep up the great work.

retaocleg

Reaction score
Really glad to see you guys building so much and back logged at that. And that dedication to quality is what is giving Nordic its reputation and especially coming out shining after the huge industry bust. Hopefully now you guys will reap the rewards. Keep up the great work.
thanks for the kind words and my office is always open for when you decide to pull the trigger on a 24.............we will not disappoint..........

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Thanks again, it's my goal I am working towards. Getting closer small steps at a time.

21 Trick

Labsport Power Boats from Australia
Reaction score
Awesome Work!!! Have you started the Carbon SR 21 build. If so please post a new Build thread.
Keep up the good work.

shueman

Reaction score

Ditto that...:thumbup:

Liberated

Reaction score
That color scheme is bad ass!! Did you guys design the graphics or the owner.:thumbup:

Building this one for inventory. We work with a graphic artist to come up with our own original graphics.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
If I was in position, I would have walked in and wanted something very similar with blue, and all you would have to say is, "but you can take this one home right now" and I probably would just start shoveling money at you, another beauty, I really like the fades in the red. and rigging again top notch.

ScreaminSeaman

Reaction score
new 29 db build.......all metallic and pearls..........deck is lighter than light gray and underneath hull is white.......hard to see in pics...........less glare in the direct sun........pics don't do this boat justice...........the blends don't show up in the dark room, sorry..........

Question for you! I am the new owner of this sled and was wondering if you could email me any of the build photos?? Thanks! Secrets out now....

-Mark

575cat

Reaction score
Question for you! I am the new owner of this sled and was wondering if you could email me any of the build photos?? Thanks! Secrets out now....

-Mark

They are supposed to be giving you a build photo album that is what I was told !!!! they are building a 28ss for me right now .

ScreaminSeaman

Reaction score
They are supposed to be giving you a build photo album that is what I was told !!!! they are building a 28ss for me right now .

Sweet thanks! I'll ask thane when I go to pick her up. Gonna be using it at the street party for DS.

Sbarry

Reaction score

-Mark

Congrats on the purchase!! Beautiful boat!! Can't wait to see and hear this one on the water sometime...

Liberated

Reaction score

-Mark

Hey Mark I have all the build pics on my computer. I can email them to you or copy to a card you can have. Which ever you want.

John

ScreaminSeaman

Reaction score
Hey Mark I have all the build pics on my computer. I can email them to you or copy to a card you can have. Which ever you want.

John

Hey John thanks for the reply. Was gonna call ya. I'll just pick them up on a card when I come up to pick the boat up if that's ok. Thank you!!

-Mark